Billy's Accident in Nyamira

Every good work always ended up with some unmanageable challenges, yesterday when Billy was taking the orgonite to Nyamira he got an accident, he run over a pedestrian who was crossing the road. That pedestrian got some bruises and a fracture on one of the legs. Billy also got some injuries on his hands and the head, we took him to the hospital and his condition is improving. In fact one of his hands that he injured the other time is where the problem arose again.

That other who is man was taken to another hospital which deals with the fractures and his condition is also improving, we thank God for His security. To me in fact I strongly believe that those are the challenges from the black powers which we denied brooding place in Nyamira and Kisii hills.

From the scene both of them were rushed to the hospital and the motorbike was taken to the police station.
Mrs O

As a matter of experience when success is approaching the devil and black powers the (jujus) also come with opposing intention, in fact what happened to the son of Mrs. O Billy is a clear show of the opposing powers from the black world. It was the other day that we had a good report of their great success in Nyamira and Kisii highlands and come today accident appears in full. In fact it’s my wish to all the Kikundi and all our friends to boost Billy where he is and we should also wish them quick recovery so that he comes out and resume the work.

Another unfortunate thing to the business is the loss of all the orgonite which Billy hard. As a matter of fact, those who picked them may use them to gift themselves but problem is that they might not gift them rightly but all in all nothing we can do, we wish them well.

Chris

That’s a tough situation and we’re sending Billie and the other victim plenty of heart energy. A few of us in the West and Asia still get attacked for doing this work but it’s never as severe as what our African cohorts still routinely experience.

Billie’s work in the Nyamira District (driving out the sorcerers who had ruled that area through terror) is a crowning achievement and I imagine that his pride and satisfaction outweighs his suffering and discomfort, at least. I’ve mentioned many times that when Carol was working in Kenya in 2001 she was unable to find anyone willing to take her to Nyamira to distribute the orgonite that she’d brought with her. The rampant murder and cannibalism practiced in that district by the wachawi was renowned.

[I have a terrific photo of Billie in Nyamira, on is motorbike with a box full of orgonite but I tried without success three times to insert it, here. When hackers interfere, this way, it shows me that I’m on the right track ![Cool] ]

When more westerners become aware of these magical dynamics I think the world will have moved closer to solving the ancient, serious troubles that are caused by the parasites who still rule humanity through sorcery, hypnotism and terror. Their successful mass mind control agendae, which combine materialism and mysticism, has made most people in the West schizophrenic but that’s imploding, now.

This unorganized global orgonite movement got started in 2001 and continued to expand because a lot of people enjoyed reading my journal reports, which mainly focused on Carol’s psychic gift and magical talent so I know that enough people in the West, at least, are interested in these dynamics, at least privately, to act on it. By now, it may be that many of the people who fling orgonite around death towers, etc., don’t even know who we are and that’s a healthy sign, also a good protection for Carol and I. Maybe, before long, the well-earned positive notoriety of the kikundi on the continent will provide enough protection for our East African friends that the authorities, at least, will leave them alone. I imagine that these wachawi , who may be directly connected to the corporate/occult parasites that rule Africa and the rest of the world, are weakening at an accelerating rate and may not be a problem for much longer.

A few years ago, not very long after the sorcerers were driven away by orgonite, Billie reported that a group of European ‘tourists’ were seen in Nyamira and we immediately assumed these were British and American intelligence agents (I call them, ‘sewer rats’), investigating the cause of their sudden loss of assets in that district .

Hi Mrs. O. an Billy I am very sorry.

Yesterday I had to put extra orgonite on a road near the cemetery, as I almost been run over by a van that crossed the street with the red light. On this road, I have seen some strange witchcraft in the week following gifting. something like a bottle with some light brown liquid inside. many sigarettes on the floor around the bottle and a rose flower, a rose flower was also being attached to a pole further down the road, just out side the bank branch. One place I added the orgonite is near the police, I found that there was 2 broken pieces of metal with small wheels, of a troalley.

Came to think that I had gone through the crossin 2 minutes earlier and notice it was the first time ever there was a car turning into this road whilst I was walking, then when I returned moments later there was this rented van that was coming straight from the other side crossing with red lights.

I had felt that the cemetery was calling, in particular there is place where there is the chapel for the prayers. I have seen withces coming out of there before. I have not seen my ghost there yet. Will post photos separately.

More orgonite is needed in these old dark places, they always try to get them back. Hit hard, hit hard and hard. Hit them hard before its late!

Take care. all the best

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for the good comment that you put in the EW concerning our current situation. In fact it’s true that the sewer rats are always toeing after us with an intention to bring our works down. I do trust I trust that wail work well

I duly appreciate Silvius for the good and life changing gifting mission that you are doing. I know the work that you are doing will not go unrewarded. We are also working and things will go well.

In fact Billy my son his arm which he got injured the other time through the current accident which he got last week, in fact he got a fracture and now he is the hospital. He will be discharged next week. The other person whom Billy knocked on the road also got injury on his right leg. We managed to talk with them but they also need some money from us to cater for their bill. We trust that we are just going to negotiate with them they are not bad people.

The police confiscated the motorbike but because we don’t have a case with the opponent I do see that we are not going to have any serious case with them. I know next week we are going to talked with them and the release of the motorbike I think will not be very hard.

Mrs. O

Mrs O,

We boosted Billie today in our chatgroup as he is still in the hospital, hoping for a fast and safe return to his great gifting campaign.

Whenever a great gifter succombs to those evil intended “gris-gris”, another gifter can make some moves and its raining EP’s down here in Antwerp.

They will not be using their bad collectivism again and again, as orgonite sets itselfs on our world!

Cyclingflinger

Hi Cyclingflinger

Thanks for your kind words we know orgonite we do us good.

We are seeing great work of the orgonite, Billy and that other person whom he knocked on the road after being attended by the hospital experts they are improving. Billy is having a plaster on his arm while that other person is having a plaster on his leg but our happiness is that they are doing well. We really appreciated our friend Frank for the great support that he gave us.

Mrs. O

After the successful operation of Billy’s arm fracture, he is now improving. Even that other person whom he knocked by the motorbike the day of the accident he is also improving. Now Billy’s hospital bill in total is $800 already we have $500 that the Kikundi have struggle to raise. The other fellow whom he knocked also the hospital bill is $900. We negotiated with them that we have to help them pay the bill so that the police release the motor bike. Every agreement was made at the police station and thus we must help them cater for the bill. So we negotiated that we pay $450 and they also pay the same.

The agreement is that all the bills must be sorted out so that Billy can be safe and walk out of the hospital. We request all the members of the etheric warriors if possible to help us clear this bill before 22nd December 2016, because those other parties want their person to be out before the bill increases. We as well can experience the same; if we delay the bill may go beyond the amount we can manage. So in total they need us with $750. In fact according to our planned arrangement, Christmas is not supposed to get when Billy is still out in the hospital. Thanks a lot for our entire EW friends together with the kikundi for boosting them.

Any well-wisher can use the PayPal [email protected] or one can use the world remit:

NAME OF BANK: KENYA COMERCIAL BANK

AGENCIE: FIFI COMMUNICATION LTD

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1134499906

NAME: DANCAN OTIENO OMOLLO

CITY: MIGORI

If you can transfer to the bank, you use

1. Swift code: KCBLKENX
  2. BRANCH CODE :192
  3. BANK CODE :01
  4. ACCOUNT NO: 1134499906
  5. NAME: DANCAN OTIENO OMOLLO
  6. ADDRESS: 107 SUNA MIGORI KENYA
  7. CODE: 40400

If you can use the western union or money gram you can send it to me Florence Atieno in Kenya or Dancan Omollo.

Mrs. O

We have really looked for the money and now we are still looking for $380, the other team have payed their part and they are only looking for us. We prefer that they come out before the bill increases. so my request if you can have any amount you can send to me through Dancan Omollo pay pal account [email protected]

Even the hospital personnel have told us that Billy together with the person whom he knocked their condition is good and they can just recover even at home for their condition have greatly improved.

Mrs O

Billy on his motorbike. May he be back to work soon for the Kenyan mbolea delivery service.

Hi Frode,

Thank you very much for putting the photo of Billy at work, in fact thanks for being much considerate.

My desire is that I wanted my son to come out of the hospital before next week Wednesday to avoid excess bill of the hospital. My happiness is that Billy and even that other person whom he knocked on the road are improving. In fact now I still need $380.

Any well-wisher can send us any amount via PayPal [email protected]

Mrs O