Bilo Orgonite

This is the high powered Bilo orgonite, its good in protecting home especially in areas where sorcerers and the witchcraft are dominant. In our areas especially in the East African regions , some of the homes are stable because they have got used to this our good and high powered orgonite. So any body who may need them should contact me in this address [email protected] Tomorrow i will send some more samples . Mrs O[

Thanks for announcing this, Mrs O, and this may be the way for the kikundi to raise enough money to get Christine out of prison in a short time.

I’m really glad to know that the sale of this Bilo orgonite is lively already, locally!

I asked Mrs O for a translation of the word, ‘Bilo,’ and was told that it means, ‘protection from sorcery’ in the Luo language. Most of the kikundi are members of that tribe in Kenya, Southern Sudan and Uganda. Eliud in Tanzania is the one who found the reputable witch doctor and healer who produces the subtle energy element that gives this orgonite it’s name and Chris Owuor gave us a full account of the interaction and background after consulting with Eliud.

The Luo tribe are particularly opposed to sorcerers and Obama’s grandfather, who was Kenya’s chief toady to the British plunderers and also a sorcerer, was once driven from his home vlllage on account of it, according to an exposé written by Dr Webster Tarpley Wink. When I began asking them to start adding subtle energy elements to personal orgonite to make it more suitable to foreign sales they were a bit resistant because they didn’t want to be falsely accused by their tribal neighbors of engaging in sorcery but this potential problem has obviously been averted, already.

Carol and I found that the magic in Africa is a great deal more vital than any other we’ve encountered in our travels and I suspect it may be the most ancient. If you’re accustomed to watching the ‘orgone squiggles’ against a light background when your brain is in alpha state (it’s the relaxed state required to see those ‘hidden images’ in those odd posters from the early 90s) you would find that they’re a great deal bigger and ore active in Africa for some reason and I suspect it’s because magic is such an essential element in those cultures, a bit like electricity is so much a part of Western cultures.

Some years ago I tried to persuade the kikundi to supply field orgonite to foreign customers in order to raise funds for these too-frequent government assaults on them but I think they felt a bit overwhelmed by incessant hacking, bank interference and the challenge of packaging materials and shipping interference. Mrs O had to make arrangements with the Migori postmaster just to ensure that the kikundi could receive packages reliably and I’m sure that they will be able to send small packages without interference on their end by now.

They will also decorate the Bilo orgonite as soon as they can.

There are a lot of readers of this forum, thanks largely to the kikundi’s successes in the field, and most of us can easily afford $50 for a piece of this historic orgonite. If we can all sidestep the apparent agenda to keep assaulting our African associates through the court system in order to discourage foreign contributions we may find that the puppet regimes of the Old Parasite who are repeatedly doing this will abandon this agenda as ‘counterproductive.’

It seems obvious to me that Christine and her Nubian friends were under surveillance before they flipped those local death towers. Since they no doubt took steps to ensure that nobody nearby was watching them bury orgonite they could only have been caught because they were under less direct surveillance. When we were flipping death towers in East Africa it was a challenge to toss and bury orgonite without being seen because people in general are more observant, there. Over here, we’ve occasionally done it right in front of cops without being noticed Cool.

A similar agenda was carried out against Nancy of Uganda when she was flipping death towers in Saudi Arabia a few years ago and she barely survived the police beatings. Thank God the Brits’ puppet governments in Africa are not as brutal as the Brits’ puppet regime in Saudi Arabia is. According to The Hitler Book, though, the secret police of all of the oil-producing Mideast countries were set up by SS war criminals, employed by British Secret Service after WWII. I reckon that SS men would be too hard to conceal in Africa; there are plenty of Europoid Muslims in those regions. A big portion of the population of Palestine are blue-eyed, fair skinned Armenians, for instance, and there was a whole regiment of SS from Croatia in WWII. One of the things I really appreciated in Uganda was that there were rarely any Europoid spooks around us because in those time Carol and I couldn’t walk out of our house without practically tripping over them.

The severity of this assault on Christine and the Nubians happened just a few days before I got a death threat so I’m hoping that this agenda is nearly done–the enemy have always felt constrained to be more covert in their assaults until now. My own diminishing livelihood, especially last year, was probably tied to the Old Parasite’s increasing aggression against the kikundi through the puppet regimes. I was particularly disappointed by the orchestrated legal thuggery against Christine because she was one of the delegates who succeeded in the secession of South Sudan from Sudan in 2011. Here’s a concise history: http://www.waterforsouthsudan…outh-sudan. I never use WiCIApedia because it’s as full of lies and misdirection as TV news. After I visit WiCIApedia I feel like taking a shower Wink

When I return to Africa and have learned Kiswahili I want to visit the Wanuba (Nubian people) because they may be the originators of ancient Egyptian culture and I hope to get a glimmer of that connection, personally. Egyptian history states that their ‘gods’ came from the south. My main purpose for returning would be to document the kikundi’s achievements, of course, but I’d also like to go with Chris to meet the tribe who live on and around Mt Kilamanjaro because Hopi traditions state that they are ‘The guardians of the water element,’ and that they’ve also kept those traditions. Thanks to Chris, they really like orgonite so maybe I could get a good introduction.

It looks like the Old Parasite’s agenda is to keep the fees for freedom from imprisonment well beyond the kikundi’s ability to pay them just from their local economy, so please buy the Bilo orgonite from them whenever these assaults occur and that might discourage the enemy from continuing this agenda.

Hi Don,Thanks a lot for your kind words; these are some of our Bilo orgonites.

Thank you very much for the post .Bilo orgonite is very powerful so anybody who is willing to buy it can contact me or Dancan my email address is [email protected] or Dancan’s email [email protected] or [email protected] when we sell the Bilo orgonite, we will raise enough money to take Christine out of jail very fast because she is not feeling good and her colleagues in the jail.So anybody who is feeling of helping the situation can send money through me or Dancan.

I thank Dancan for the good idea of making the Bilo orgonite

Mrs O

Hi readers,

We have good Bilo orgonite and anybody who may wish to order from us can do so for us to get some money for bailing Christine and her two other friends from the prison. Or if any case one may wish to support can send money so that we see how we can bail her out. One can use this contact [email protected]

Mrs. O

This is one of our newly Bilo decorated orgonite, we have just made a few of them but we are in the process of making many. I believe with time we are going to have many of them.

So whoever might be indeed of them can easily contact me or Mrs. O. Mrs O email address [email protected] my email address is [email protected] or [email protected]

We know that upon selling these our Bilo orgonite we shall raise fund to bail Christine out of the prison. That our Bilo orgonite is very much effective in protecting the homes against evil doers like wizards and night runners and even thieves just get themselves demoralized.

Dancan

The Bilo orgonite is excellent for protection, due to the subtle energy element in it that the reputable witch doctor in Tanzania produces and sells.

Unless a philanthropist comes up with $6,000 or so we’re going to need to rely on the Bilo orgonite sales in order to raise that money.

I’ve suggested simply painting this specialty orgonite to distinguish it from ordinary field orgonite, perhaps in colors and perhaps with a simple graphic that are significant to the Luo tribe, to which most of the kikundi belong. They could no doubt choose colors that will enhance the bilo (protection from sorcery) effects and capability. We do that a lot with our products.

It seems likely that this new orgonite may sell briskly in East Africa, too, since people routinely buy protective devices already and whenever something this potent is added to orgonite the potency is multiplied.

I wonder whether the kikundi may wish to offer Bilo orgonite wholesale, abroad. I’ll encourage them to consider this.

Right now we have the bilo orgonite, now whoever may be order of the bilo orgonite can just order so that we get the money to support Christine from the jail. Where Christine is as per now is not a good place and she is suffering and even n the children who remained at home are also not going well.

so whoever may wish to order may use the following dresses [email protected] [email protected] or [email protected]

Any one who may wish to use the pay pal can use this address. [email protected]

Mrs O

The power in bilo orgonite has really made the orgonite to be very much supportive and important in sustaining the lives of the people. In the recent past we have seen the different in its effectiveness. It has power from magic powers which can effectively counter other dark powers and forces which do paralyze people’s live and even homes. In fact the discovery of this bilo has not even taken five months but people who have benefited from it are many, so we fully trust that if all our people could effectively adopt to the use of this orgonite, in their homes, as a protective garget we are going to be very safe and secured from the menace powers of the mijins in other words the jujus.

In fact previously we had been gifting by using less powered orgonite and is why our works had not been quite effective but now due to the introduction of the this new powered bilo orgonite the works are going to have a double and durable effects in areas where we are going to apply our orgonite. Am going to advice all our Kikundi who already had been adopted to use them, even our overseas friends it is my wish that all of them to have at least peace of the bilo orgonite for protection purposes. Even people with domestic problem can just use the bilo and all the problems will be sorted out. Last week one of the kikundi was having a problem with his wife but when he just put the orgonite in one of the corners of their house and another one around their home compound the report is now positive. In fact he testifies to us that the result is so good, and they are now living in peace that they had been struggled for many years.

Christ have already introduced this our newly modify product to his clients in Malawi and even now I trust before the end of this year they will invite him to revisit them for more seminar. We are going to make sure that now we dominate the whole of East Africa and even beyond with this products to see is we can create an atmosphere of peace and stability , in agricultural, social and even in the political lines. Our researches have revealed that orgonite when applied at a given place especially the bilo orgonite can take even ten years while still active.

Next week I will try to take some pieces to Jane Ngugi in Uganda and more so on the northern parts of Uganda , we also we will make sure that we serve Christine with some bilo just for her protection purpose. We hope the best to all our users and promised that we will cooperate with whoever might be in need of our bilo product.

Mrs .O

From the research that we have carried out in Africa and even beyond, it’s true that both the weather condition together with frequent climatic change , its true that without the bilo (high powered orgonite ) life might not be possible in the near future. Thus right now from the research carried out thoroughly by the kikundi it’s been discovered that this bilo orgonite is the ideal reagent that can be used so us to minimize some of these upcoming hazards in our lives and in our environments too.

Right now we are going to make sure that we double all our efforts to see that we have a good number of bilo productions to meet the demand of our local and international demands. It’s been discovered that even people with chains of curses from the old grandparents can be safe via the use of this bilo orgonites. So it’s my appeal to all our fellows who are working in the most sensitive areas to make sure that they arm themselves with the bilo orgonites for their security purpose. I thank Mrs. O of the good message which she posted concerning enlighten all our fellow brothers on the Bilo orgonite.

Nicholas

That is the photo of the work in progress in Migori. Yesternight in fact put the bilo orgonite in one of the politicians home and when his vile opponents approaches his home in the night the power of the orgonite repelled them. Some of them were even forced to eat grass till dawn. That man called us asked us to give some more so that he can go and put in one of his other homes. In fact the bilo orgonite is no jock

Nicholas

Hi Readers,

Here in Somali we need plenty of Bilo orgonite to help in all these prevailing circumstance and for agricultural purposes. I trust , that Bilo orgonite can help Somali Land so much. I thank Dancan so much for that good technology of Bilo orgonite. Its in record that all the dry places where we had applied the orgonites now farming is possible due to the change of climate.

Fatuma

The bio orgonite has really done us a lot of achievements in our areas. Previously we had been using unpowered orgonite and the result was not as effective as now, and since we discovered this bilo orgonite the strength is now doubled. For the last two weeks we re- visited Nyamira where Billy had been doing gifting for the last three years, and the work which we had experienced of late is very good. As we all know from our fellows who had been reading our reports in the EW Nyamira regions of the Kisii highlands had been invaded by the witches and the magical arts. They went as far as killing people and for sure the whole region had been fully infected such that none could even imagine of putting up. But now after the thorough gifting in the region and now with the bilo orgonite, things are now okay. Now it’s our appeal to all our friends that bilo is good and can effectively help where there is a problem.

Apart from using the bilo orgonite as a protective device, we can as well use it in agricultural production; we can use it as fertilizer, and use it in our crops instead of using other form of chemical fertilizers which are expensive and hazardous to the community. So from all these it’s true that our bilo orgonite is so good productive and economical.

Mrs O