My copyrighted trademarked name… the only other damage done, other than
the smashed glass, was several pumps out of
a 45 gallon drum of resin wasted onto the ground sticking up the shop
floor… it seems THEY are able to cause destruction
around orgonite when THEY want to…. earlier this year THEY entered My
locked van and the only thing touched in the van was
a 12 oz hhg sitting on the dash… THEY left it with all the bottom
smashed…. see pic… and when THEY left this smashed hhg
THEY also side wall punctured 4 back tires on 2 differant vehicles!
needless to say THEY are doing THEIR best at trying to break
Me financially …. but some how I will prevail! this war has been an
uphill battle for All of Us, I’m sure…

blasts are needed for the perpetrators of this crime and WHO ordered it done!

also I will be appearing for My STRAWMAN in COURT on jan 10th in regards to

the ADMIRALTY CONTRACTS issued by the POLICE OFFICERS that I served registered

notices and user agreements to. attacks on Me ,like this latest one, have been

constant and co-incidently started almost 5 yrs ago after comencment of My gifting

career… everytime THEY cause destruction from now on I will post about it so take

notice FREAKS …

thank You gifters and will try to join the chat sessions for retribution soon…

Sorry Gare to see your windows smashed out.

Take a few spooks photos and post them here. They might have an attitude adjustment after that .

thx Eric, I am all set up at the house to video any damages caused but the REGINA POLICE SERVICE no longer come to see Me at the house after posting this sign on My doors: NOTICE ——- NO TRESPASS!

· EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY TAKE NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE TRESPASSED ON PRIVATE LAND AND HOMESTEAD PURSUANT TO MARINE/MARITIME JURISDICTION AND COMMON LAW, LAWS OF THE LANDS. UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPRESS PERMISSION IN WRITING FROM THE OWNER OF THIS LAND AND HOMESTEAD, WE HEREBY DECLARE THAT WE ARE AT LIBERTY TO:
· PHOTOGRAPH, RECORD AND TAPE CONVERSATIONS OF UN-INVITED NAMED ARTIFICIAL OR NATURAL PERSON(S), INDIVIDUAL(S), CORPORATE ENTITIES AND THAT THIS INFORMATION WILL BE USED AS EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF ANY JURISDICTION;
· SERVE YOU WITH A USER ACCOUNT AND ENFORCE PAYMENT PURSUANT TO INTERNATIONAL TREATY COPYRIGHT TRADEMARK LAWS BY THIS GOOD FAITH PUBLIC NOTICE OF $3M PER ©NAME USED IN ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION BY YOU;
· REFUSE, REJECT, ACCEPT OR DEFINE IMPOSED LAWS FROM ANY JURISDICTION SERVED UPON OUR NATURAL, FREE-WILL WOMAN OR MAN, ACTING IN FULL CAPACITY TO PROTECT OUR FREEDOM WITH SOUND MATURAL BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT.
· WE DECLARE THAT NO THING OR NO ONE CAN MAKE LEGAL DETERMINATIONS ABOUT US, AS WE ACT IN OUR FULL CAPACITY TO KNOW THAT WE ARE COMPETENT AND CAPABLE OF HANDLING OUR PRIVATE AND COMMERCIAL AFFAIRS. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A PRIVATE INVITATION TO ENTER THE LANDS AND HOMESTEAD, YOU ARE TRESPASSING, AND WE ASK THAT YOU SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!

Gare joined us in yesterday’s chat session and Carol found KGB instigating the sabotage. We got busy with the head KGB gangster in Regina and I’m hoping this will end the trouble. We also found KGB involved (with several other sewer rat agencies, all under Vryal direction) with the ongoing hacking against EW and it was channeled thru Romania, as Stephane in Switzerland suggested last week.

Remember when ‘Russian mafia’ started showing up un American and Canadian cities in movies in the early '90s? Why don’t more people correlate that curiously sudden development with millions of Russian troops suddenly leaving Eastern Europe, then, but not returning home? These millions of ‘Russian Mafia’ are pretty evidently just troops, stationed in the US, now as a fifth column, whom the CIA let into the dope cartel and child kidnapping trade in order not to have to pay them salaries.

~Don

arrived at the COURTHOUSE 30- mins early with a briefcase full of hhg’s and other various orgonite
devices(witnesses were all carrying to)… soon as I walked into the COURTROOM the COURT CLERK told Me that the briefcase would have to be left at front counter… because it was a small COURTROOM(40-50 seats) not all My Witnesses could enter so looked after My case outside in the hall… of course My pockets were all bulging with orgonite and 2 harmonic protectors around My neck Cool

along with My Witnesses I started sending the most powerful love energy I could muster 5 mins before the JUDGE entered… when JUDGE arrived I was the only One not standing in a packed COURTROOM and seated in the front row wearing My pyramid Wink was also blasting the PROSTITUER and COURT CLERK WHO btw is the highest on the totem pole in any COURTROOM! the COURT had been in session for about 5 mins when the CLERK told the JUDGE to leave… then the tape machine and the microphone had to be replaced! I know there must have been many of YOu Warriors blasting along with Us as alot of You told Me You would be and thank YOu All :slight_smile: as We obviously blasted the crap out of the tape recorder which wasn’t new by any means and perhaps it just got old and worn out and maybe the microphone had to be replaced as well because they did not match with the replacement recorder , but I doubt it cuz the replacement looked identicsal to the original hmmmm….

when My name was called I stood up and upon being asked if I was GARY CLEMENT I went into My court intro: “I am known by the name as :Gary:Clement trademarked, creditor, agent acting in full capacity as author of the copyright trademark name claim autograph for ©GARY CLEMENT or any other derivative thereof in any style of cause and I claim common law jurisdiction to resolve matters of commerce with equitable remedy by estopel.” the JUDGE and PROSTITUER attempted to talk over Me several times and each time THEY did I raied My voice. EveryOne in that ROOM heard every word I said very clearly and still the JUDGE asked Me are YOu GARY CLEMENT to which I replied "I told YOU Who I was and so now I will telll YOU again which I did and even louder this time! THEY would not recognize Me as per My claim in front of a packed audience so the JUDGE said I am going to have to issue a warrant for GARY CLEMENT to which I then said "I already told YOu Who I am , this went back and forth for another minute then I seen the CLERK look at the JUDGE and tell HIM to plead Me not guilty… I did not enter a plea and THEY can not enter one for Me! but THEY did setting a further trial date for march 28 1:30 pm cst
…what happened is that THEY can not recognize Me the way I want to be recognized in front of a bunch of People so will see what happens on the 28th of march but I suspect that I and My witnesses will be the only One’s in the COURTROOM on that day Frown and I wll win of course, like I did when I set precedant on april 17th last year … by paying off COURT CONTRACTS(FINES) with government backed bonds(international bills of exchange) … NoONe will see it though cause COURTROOM will be empty cept for My SupportersYell
why does it seem that Us Warriors are the only Ones Who really know what’s going on in this ILLUMINATI controlled Planet? either way We are growing in numbers everyday and will only be a matter of time before THEY are ALL in jail!

…just tried to post the above it is 10 am cst thur jan 11 and THEY hacked Us again :frowning: