Blocked from switching ISP's, Quantum Packet Injection, and more

Here’s some active oppression… This happened to me just now. Interesting, I couldn’t even CALL COMCAST until I setup my new encrypted VOIP (end to end 2048-Bit, mutated), the line would go dead every call! Since WideOpenWest has been injecting quantum packets into my stream (probably on behalf of the sewer rats) I decided to check Comcast to see about switching ISPs. I put everything in on their website (my address, etc) then got transferred to a ‘badhouse’ web page with instructions to call them. I added in my various NEIGHBORS, and got transferred to a page to order service. So I called Comcast, and asked what the hell is going on. The customer service agent said ‘We service your street, one moment.’, then he put in my address and said ‘This is odd…’… Then he put in the house next door, and got the OK for service. I asked what is going and he said that in their system our home is marked ‘Cannot service this address, see supervisor.’… I asked if had ever seen that before, and he said he had not. He checked the databases, and saw we’ve never had Comcast – ever – in our lives, and that this address has never had it. My guess – someone wants to keep us with the compromised connection pretty badly, probably the feds.

We’ve seen this kind of harassment/boilerplating before, and have many dozens of them to share here as time permits. Without getting too technical, the feds can inject packets into your internet stream to fish for vulnerable code from remote, to which they can then execute control of your local machine. I’ve documented nearly 100,000 such injections into my home network in attempts to gain remote control, and/or steal credentials. We’ve documented remote activation of our laptop cameras. I documented this activity, and traced the IP addresses of them sending active camera images out. As an IT Engineer I take all of this seriously, and take precautions against it. But what alarms me is how easy it is for them to do this to the average person, that doesn’t have any experience to deal with it.

Smart appliances are all hackable, and to some extent ‘controllable’ from remote without much effort. We’ve documented harassment through smart appliances. My wife would be in the middle of her favorite TV program and the smart TV would turn off. She would turn it back on, they would turn it off. Totally preventing the enjoyment of the show. This of course was before I took security a bit more seriously around here eh?

Our VOIP system was constantly under surveillance, and harassment. We would hear clicks on the line. Breathing… Calls would disconnect. My wifes parents said sometimes they would be talking to us and hear bongos and other crap in the background. ALL OF THIS stopped when I moved to a fully encrypted (End to End 2048-Bit Mutation) pipe for my VOIP. Proving to me that this was blatant harassment activity, and also proving they lack the capability to intercept heavily encrypted communications in realtime.

FYI: I’ve identified sewer rat quantum activity almost 2 years ago now… Here’s more data on that;

http://www.wired.com/2013/11/t…-a-weapon/

The NSA can “shoot” (their words) an exploit at any target it desires as his or her traffic passes across the backbone. It appears that the NSA and GCHQ were the first to turn the internet backbone into a weapon.

Thanks, Bhoditree. It’s a rare thing to have a gifter (or person) who is able to understand and react appropriately to the technical side of electronic (or internet) terrorism, as is often perpertrated by the 3-letter agencies on gifters and other people actively working against the cabal’s plans.

There is definately an electronic or 3D side to their computer/electronic intrusions and hijackings. Your suggestion to use strong encryption is a good one, I think. Spooks are generally too lazy and usually give up when someone puts up such a strong and effective resistance. They also have limited resources.

The other side of this, as I think has been demonstrated over the years, is the “magic” side of it. It may seem strange to some readers but all those technical endeavours are supported by black magic. The simple fact that a group of people getting together in a chatroom and boosting the troublemakers is usually enough to breaking down the hacking should give one an idea of just how important is the etheric world, even for hacking. Gifting, of course, is the best way to get back at the parasites - it’s literally like pulling the etheric carpets from under their feet

Carlos

Bodhitree and I have corresponded extensively about this stuff over the years and he finally agreed to post about it. He’s in a unique (at least on this forum) position to have direct knowledge and experience of corporate (gov’ts are all corporations, by the way) espionage, sabotage and security, which puts him in touch, professionally, with people you and I are not likely to ever meet. He said that many Russian security experts know how to keep the NSA out of their business. The Chinese sewer rats sure keep the NSA on a short leash but they’re apparently less inclined to share with us than the Russians are at the moment. He and Azti have been corresponding, too.

He told me that every time he emailed me he got assaulted this way. I assume this was done as part of an effort to isolate him. I think a lot of tech professionals are hesitant to let on that the sewer rat agencies can mess up their equipment and security but this has only happened to his personal setup and not his professional one. That’s important to know, I think. It’s never happened to EW’s server since Azti took responsibility for its security but it came close to happening a couple of times in the first year, including an equipment fire in the middle of the night, I think on Christmas Eve. He was there at the time, fortunately. EW was destroyed on a previous Christmas Eve in Montreal and the fiber optic cable under the street at the building site was severed another time. The server facility in Chile was destroyed after we moved it there… I think the sewer rat agencies are less worried about exposure outside of the US.

I also wanted him to post about the sabotage in order to see whether the exposure will lessen the problem. I’m also grateful because there are people who will attempt to explain away all of the hacking and sabotage that many of us are experiencing and Bodhitree has just put a cork in that noxious bottle.

Some of us have learned, by now, that the sewer rat agencies can only do their worst when a victim has become isolated. The psychic scientist, Steven J Smith, whom Carol and I had met in Portland, was murdered a few years ago by the NSA but I’m pretty sure he’d still be alive if he had agreed to network with us. He had been a close friend of Phil Schneider’s and wrote NSA: CITADEL OF EVIL, which is now on whale.to. Just before he was murdered he had evidently developed a free energy engine and was about to publish the plans in order to undermine the NSA. Bodhitree told me that a former FSB agent (I think ‘former agent’ is an oxymoron) told him that the CIA is fond of boilerplating (stealing meaningful personal items from one’s home, then sometimes returning them later) because it makes the victim think he’s crazy. I started reporting our boilerplating events because I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m crazy; I know I’m not. Reporting it has caused it to happen less often in our case and it’s been encouraging for other people who are subjected to this tactic. I think the secret police agencies in the US and Britain are many times larger than the military by now. I think the CIA refers to living in the US as ‘behind enemy lines.’

There’s a whole lot of other fascinating and empowering stuff he hasn’t reported about but maybe he’ll start doing that. Sometimes I get the most amazing and substantive reports in email from EW contributors but it’s like pulling teeth to persuade them to share them publicly. I don’t understand that. He’s one of the most prolific urban gifters in this forum, by the way–has done an entire, major Eastern US metropolitan area.

Thanks Don.

BTW I’ve known Don for coming up on a decade. I distributed thousands of dollars in gifts around here, in a wide area. It became evident very very quickly that I was the first person to do it, the attacks were unrelenting, and at times extremely aggressive. But most of it was attempts to get us declared insane. I would buy 2 bags of coffee beans, put them in the closet, and a few days later only 1 would be there. Then a few days after that 2 would be back. My wife helped document much of this, but it wasn’t until I started talking with Russian security professionals in the technological field that I learned this is a well known CIA/FBI technique - they learned this from the CIA trying to make their diplomats go insane. At this point it’s the Russians that appear willing to expose much of the CIA/FBI techniques, the Chinese seem to never open up about this.

A few years ago I exposed how the sewer rats were using fake versions of popular OPENSOURCE software. Remember, if the code is available, that means anyone can compile it, and put their own toys into it. My first run-in with this was when I found a fake Firefox - albeit identical looking to the real one, but fake, and diverting crucial information from the machine. Recently I discovered a fake Chrome version on an executives machine, functionally identical, but fake. Now we have confirmation that the Chinese Government re-compiles browsers like Chrome, and permits leaks, and exploitation of data through these fake versions. This has been officially documented, and confirmed - at least that the Chinese have done it, but as I said - our Govt.(or rat divisions) have done this for a decade or more.

I learned from a Russian that the CIA/FBI can get through almost any lock used by Americans in less than 7 seconds. This sort of confirmed as to how they were getting in and out of my home so quickly - which by the way seemed to stop when I adopted a huge guard dog, and had special locks made that a local locksmith helped design for me that generally were unpickable. We had new neighbors move in, and within a few days the housewife came over and said ‘strangers’ were loitering around my home, seemingly wanting to get into it. Dark car, dark tinted windows… She called the cops since none of us were home, and the cops came and said they couldn’t run the plates, they may be ‘feds’… These days some of the local cops are pretty territorial about the feds coming around, I wonder if the heavy gifting I did around the cop shop helped with that?

I put fake security cameras up, they seemed to know those weren’t real… Then a few months later I put real cameras up, and the next night caught a couple guys talking into phones prowling the property, and based on how they were ‘skirting’ the properly it sure looked like they were testing camera responsiveness! Since then I have installed advanced security with facial recognition, my own server in house, and pipes the video and alerts to my smart phone/tablets. Cutting edge stuff, expensive, 1080p that can see license plate numbers in pitch black darkness at 40-50 feet. I will admit the harassment/prowling dropped off MASSIVELY once this was done.

BTW: (not sure if anyone cares, but I will post it for anyone under intrusion/harassment) The consensus among security pros has it the sewer rats are entirely incapable of entering any home (through the doors at least - LOL) that has Bilock Deadbolts. They are made in Australia, have 20,000,000 key combinations, and a dual-locking mechanism that has been verified to be unpickable. All ‘claims’ they were picked have been invalidated to date, and there is no mechanism for a skeleton key available, they can’t be drilled, and they cannot bump/pick/drill them. It takes them 1-7 seconds to enter any home with a lock from Home Depot or Lowes. Nobody can even get a copy of your key if they steal a physical key from you to have it duplicated because it cannot be duplicated without a master key which you have locked away in some secret safe, or hiding place. http://www.bilock.com/pickbumpproof.html

Bodhitree’s thread is quite powerful for anyone who seeks to understand the depth of criminality and unaccountability the US Fed. Gov’t and, by extension, the British/Israel regime have become since WWII. The Israeli gov’t was set up by bona fide terrorists who had gotten their reputations by blowing up Palestinian civilians so they sort of have an excuse, I suppose Cool but I’m sure it still embarrasses them that they hired SS consultants in the 1950s to help them design the present confinement of their Palestinian populations in walled ghettos. Meanwhile, I’m sure it pleases nobody more than the Mossadomites when people mistakenly blame ‘The Jews’ for the crimes of the more ancient and cosmopolitan corporate world order.

Bodhitree told me, today, that the hacking stopped as soon as he posted about it, here. I think he had been sceptical about this Wink

On the FSB website the agency claims descent along an unbroken line of secret police, starting with the Cheka of the Bolsheviks in 1917. This is amusing because most of those agencies were denounced/scapegoated and the name changed–but of course business remained the same until the fall of communism. The enthusiasm of the public over the prospects of freedom and prosperity was so strong that the KGB’s more thuggish divisions were dissolved.

Putin was one of the KGB assassins and sex politik operatives some years before he took over the KGB. Gregg Hallett wrote a good exposé about how Putin, in the early 1980s, recruited and trained the leadership of the present New Zealand government among homosexuals and pedophiles, for instance. Hallett includes an amusing account of why the NZ Prime Minister has to wear diapers since her visit to Washington, DC–a big concern for her image manager because it’s hard for a woman to hide the diapers and the world is now a TV culture.

An entire division of FSB agents rebelled in 2000 or so and refused to carry out a new pogrom that Putin ordered. They had inherited the KGB’s assassin bureau. I thought that was a telling point about the new Russia. The leader, Litvinenko, barely escaped to Britain with his wife and little boy but the FSB (or Mossadomites?) poisoned him with polonium in his tea and he later died. Too bad he didn’t use one of our zappers because orgonite evidently neutralizes radioactive material. Five of us across the US, including Don Bradley and I, were perhaps poisoned with polonium in December, 2002. The skin around the point of injection was necrotic and a strange color & took several months to heal. We all had defensive wounds and upside down ‘7s’ scratched on our chests repeatedly, probably with a dirty needle. My ‘runes’ healed without scarring but I think they were madder at DB because his scarred. In those days I think they still had a chance of murdering us and getting away with it. This movement is too big for that, now, and it’s not centered on personalities so if any of us on EW were killed this movement would probably expand rapidly–maybe even into China?Laugh

I saw that only 10% of Russians avail themselves of the internet and that it’s heavily policed, like China’s is.

Khodolkovsky was imprisoned by Putin in 2006 after K demonstrated his commitment to raise the standard of awareness of the Russian people by sponsoring a large number of technical colleges. It favored Putin and the other neoChekists that before Khodolkovsky got momentum most young people entered the secret police if they wanted job security. He really wanted to re-establish an oppressive structure like Stalin’s. That’s been changing in a positive directly. Putin stuffed Kholdolkovsky in a Siberian prison near the Chinese border. It looks to some like K intends to spend a decade or so in jail in order to validate his claim to be a public servant. Russians distrust the rich and that’s a trait that we ought to emulate in the US and Britain Wink

I think the FSB’s assessment of the American assassin bureaus (CIA, FBI, NSA) are entirely accurate. It’s obvious to me that the American version is a lot worse than the Russian, now.

~Don

Here’s another illustrative distinction between Russia and America: When Putin ordered FSB agents to demolish an occupied apartment building in Moscow in the middle of the night and blamed Chechyan terrorists for it some Russian journalists exposed the crime and they were all murdered. The ensuing slaughter of civilians by the Russian Army in Chechnya was extremely unpopular in Russia. A poll was taken at the time and 60% of the Russian people believed that Putin had ordered the mass murder of Moscow residents. The demolition was filmed and the tall building came straight down in it’s ‘footprint,’ just like the World Trade Center buildings did. This is only possible with a controlled detonation. It’s impossible for ‘terrorists’ (or airplanes) to accomplish that.

When the Bush administration similarly demolished the World Trade Center, not many years later, it was another three years before the crime was fully exposed by credible journalists and the American populace were mostly conditioned to laugh at the researchers who had uncovered the clear and abundant evidence of the US Gov’t’s culpability. Nor did the anti-Constitutional campaigns of slaughter in Iraq and many other Muslim countries excite remarkable public outrage. The complacency of the American public is phenomenal–not unlike the Romans who were kept docile with bread and circuses. Meanwhile, at least we who call attention to the irredeemably treasonous nature of our federal government are not being killed or jailed for it.

When Joe Vialls of Australia uncovered the US Navy’s involvement (H-bomb on the sea bed) in the creation of the tsunami that killed thousands in Indonesia the Indian Navy backed him up with clear evidence. Vialls was soon murdered, then some Mossadomites tried to trash his reputation in a coordinated, high profile way.

It might be due to extensive gifting of many urban centers but in the past ten years in America I notice that people are laughing less at ‘conspiracy theories’ and looking a little harder at this criminal syndicate that pretends to be our federal government. That accelerated after the Wall Street parasites who had just destroyed the stock market sponsored Obama’s campaign and populated his cabinet–not that it really matters who has been appointed by the oligarchs to the presidency, of course. Whether state secessions will cure this fatal cancer or other peaceful means will take care of it in a timely way I feel encouraged by the progress.

Dr von Peters, who is our ‘go-to’ guy when our zapper customers fail to cure their chronic sicknesses, has been making a couple of trips to Russia each year for a long time. He travels all over that country, including Siberia, and teaches in their medical schools. I always ask him about the conditions there when he returns and he’s witnessed phenomenal economic growth and stability in Russia and that began after some of us noticed that China had evidently taken control of the corporate world order in late 2004. Putin apparently delayed jailing Khordokovsky until a couple of years later and I think that if he hadn’t disappeared the guy then the Russian people would have eventually demanded Putin’s impeachment and perhaps imprisonment.

I pointed out to Bodhitree that even though the CIA, NSA and FBI are mounting a massive assault on his personal computer equipment and his private property they’re not touching his work-related equipment or business. I’m pretty sure it’s because these felons think they can get away with bothering private people but they can’t get away with overtly interfering with any large corporation. Bodhitree’s labor is purchased by those. That’s pretty interesting and revealing, don’t you agree? I don’t want these sewer rats to get away with bothering any of us. I want them all to be arrested by lawful police, tried in genuinely lawful courts and held accountable. People with nothing to hide want to be held accountable.

I’m very pleased to report that since I started reporting regularly about the boilerplating (interfering with our personal belongings in an attempt to make us doubt our own sanity or to seem crazy to others) that Carol and I experience there have been fewer and fewer incidents.

Let’s relish the evident shift from the previously popular belief that ‘conspiracy theorists’ are comically crazy to an undoubted wholesale acknowledgement that the secret-handshake oligarchs who attempted to destroy a fifth of the world’s population (Muslims) are criminally insane and have to be put out of action for the sake of the species’ survival. I think Americans, in spite of the history of white apathy, are the most likely people on the planet to initiate this process, though Scotland’s now in the running and might beat us to it. UK/US/Israel–the terrorist states–are a house of cards, after all. They look and sound a lot more imposing than they are. I’m quite sure that as soon as one state or province secedes we’ll see a domino effect around the world and this will result in peace and global prosperity.

~Don

Keep the tips coming @Bodhitree. They are much appreciated.

I have trouble finding info on mutated encryption though.

The aggressive hacking that Bodhitree has been experiencing, lately, is something we’ve been hit with since the day in May, 2002, when I posted simple instructions for flipping the then-new death towers. We’ve never taken steps to protect ourselves from it but mentioning it routinely, here and in email correspondence, has probably lessened it a lot. That, along with the occasional theft of payment from distributors for our zappers is just the cost of doing business in a police state, after all. It’s no different if one is constrained to pay protection money to the Mafia.

We’ve done a few other things to keep the cost down, like using Apple computers. Like g-mail, which has less hacking than the other CIA/NSA-owned counterparts, Apple probably has a standing agreement with the NSA that there will be less destruction of their home equipment, compared to PCs, which are just chock full of NSA ‘Bill’ gates. Until we started using Apples, about seven years ago, thanks to David Rodgers in Hawaii, who sold me a used one then, we were losing approximately one computer per year to NSA hacking and viruses.

Azti set up a dedicated server for this forum and for some business sites among us. We have two business sites on his server and with the new WordPress format we get formal announcements of attempts to hack into the sites. Someone who pretends to be an administrator gets 20 attempts at the password before he/she/it is busted, then we get an email. Someone from hyd-mon.info tried more than twenty times to hack into worldwithoutparasites.com today, for instance. I see that that URL is ‘page not found.’ Cool

The Spartans didn’t build walls around their cities because they knew that the best defense is a good offense. Of course, that was only true until the Babylonian agents successfully infiltrated their society and weakened them all. We’ve been pretty successful at keeping sneaky, patient and clever sewer rats out of EW’s memberlist, fortunately, and we hit back aggressively nearly every week when a new offensive is launched at any of us by the various sewer rat agencies. They’re weak in the etheric realm, which is where all their assaults originate, short of shooting or railroading us through the courts. I’m content dealing with the covert assaults, partly because I like to hit back and partly because this means they evidently can’t opt for overt ones; that would risk spreading and consolidating this incredible grassroot movement at a faster rate and moving us closer to public awareness. When the PJ folks generally become fond of orgonite it will be game-over for the parasitic order, I think.

We still burn black and white candles most of the time to neutralize the incessant mchawi (ritual sorcery: the bread and butter of the old secret-handshake organizations) assaults on our livlihood, which tend to make us disappear from the market. Both of them burned out on Wednesday and We let them burn out on Wednesday and our orders immediately dropped to less than half (we discovered on Friday, which is the next orders/shipping day for us) so we lit a couple more candles, then. This almost always brings the orders up to a normal range again, immediately. Our zapper distributors are apparently unaffected by satanic mischief or maybe these ernest, black-robed parasites (freemasons, theosophists, rosicrucians, Jesuits, Triads, etc.) who conduct the rituals simply lack the personnel to do it on a larger scale. This refreshing of sales due to burning candles has happened again and again over the past four years since it occurred to Carol to try this. We started burning them about four months after the coordinated juju assaults suddenly started in August, 2010 (Carol was gifting in Europe at the time) and it was a terrific relief because in those few months we burned through half of our savings to stay afloat. I think the parasites in charge of destroying this effort had become alarmed by our growing popularity in the market. We haven’t gotten behind since then, though of course now we do nearly all of our own manufacturing; before, we were buying labor from several more people; now there are three in addition to Carol and I. Some other orgonite vendors are finding the same positive business effects with the use of candles. I think it’s good to be pragmatic about such things rather than mystical or superstitious.

Georg Ritschl in South Africa is the first among us to actually prosper. For several years he was getting hit the hardest and came close to expiring a couple of times and was jailed twice, as you hopefully know. That’s why I taught him to make a knockoff of our Terminator zapper. Carol and I assume his present good fortune is happening because the satanists simply stopped trying to ruin him. The East Africans are certainly carrying the ball forward on that continent in terms of large-scale gifting and we all probably know how hard the corporate/military parasites are trying to stop them–unsuccessfully, thank God. I think Georg’s success portends well for the rest of us around the world who earn our livlihood by making and selling orgonite, etc.

Meanwhile, a couple of us on EW are about to take a bold, lawful and demonstrative step that should at least discourage the criminal syndicate who call themselves the US federal gov’t and a European counterpart from overtly slamming us each into prison. I think Thomas Paine would enjoy living in our time…More on that in a couple of weeks or so (what fun!). Wink

~Don

Bohitree sends a lot of good stuff to me in email that he forgets to post or chooses not to post. We’re all naturally skeptical and this is an integral part of personal discernment. He’s been posting about undeniable, personal interference by the sewer rat agencies and as an internet security professional he’s got enough street credibility to silence a couple of idle deniers who were explaining all this away with tecno-mummery, here in recent years.

A casual, confident denier has more social force than an authoritative witness because it’s human nature, requiring next to no enforcement, to deny and forget about unpleasant realities. The deck is stacked solidly in denial’s favor. Those deniers graciously agreed to stop that activity long before Azti set up this sabotage forum subheading.

Most of what he emails me is very substantive and empowering material for posting, even though it’s not up to his standard of prosecutable evidence. I’m sure he won’t mind if I post our typical conversation of this morning:

Fun stuff Don…

Have you noticed how they like to give you ‘messages’ or do things like they want you to realize they can do certain things, or have the capability to do it? I am assuming they think this kind of thing scares people? It used to scare me back when I first started, now I think it’s more of a sign of desperation because if they could do more – they would.

A few days ago someone tossed gay looking pink mens boxer briefs in the cart on my Amazon account. Pretty funny. Either someone inside there, or someone with access to my PW for it. In all fairness, I use a pretty easy password at Amazon because I enter it on SmartTV’s to get movies. If that password was compromised I would say it was compromised because of insecure password storage or encryption on one of the streaming devices we use (Roku, Tivo or SmartTV)

This is similar to the subtle harassment on Facebook – disappearing posts, account modifications, etc. My PW on FB is very complex, and changes often so likely an inside job.

Thanks for sharing all that, *****.

I think many of our readers don’t need evidence to convince them that this problem exists; they need evidence to encourage them to accept (and act on) what they already suspect, usually from personal experience.

On top of it all an another elephant in the room is the new, popular assumption that there’s always an army of sociopaths with computer skills who lie in wait to ‘steal identities,’ ‘steal credit cards,’ alter personal accounts, etc. This is based on the queer modern belief that most people are criminals and that’s never been true. Anyone who goes to third world places gets an easy overview of the vey low percentage of people who are actually inclined to exploit others. It varies a bit from place to place and according to circumstances and cultural attributes, of course. When a society breaks down during a plague or due to corporate drug campaigns crime increases, also when there’s a famine, for instance. In Belize the national murder rate hovers just above zero but anything that’s not locked up will disappear. When I was stranded on the Yucatan coast in 1995 I spent some time with people in a poor coastal village and there was only one criminal; a petty thief. He was the spoiled, adult son of the only family of modest means. In Namibia we were constantly swarmed by aggressive beggars and in Uganda I never encountered a beggar. In Western Samoa personal theft is a somewhat honored practice but easy to prevent. Girls younger than adolescent are safe at night, alone in public but unaccompanied teens and women aren’t. None of that approaches the vast scale of internet sabotage campaign that’s being conducted by the sewer rat agencies against the population. Why not call it what it is?

In developed countries, some areas have more criminality and self-seeking. There’s more con artists in Florida and Southern California than anywhere else on the continent, for instance. In Des Moines there’s no rush hour traffic because most people are very polite, cooperative and patient and a lot of people don’t lock their doors where we live. Everyone who’s fairly balanced adopts a prudent level of personal security but the governments in some countries, certainly including ours, have been fully taken over by the criminal element and that’s a much bigger problem than neighborhood thuggery. How is it not the direct source of most of this sabotage to the right of free expression on the internet?

Maybe you are conditioned to assume there’s more criminality on account of your work, protecting organizations from corporate espionage. That puts you in the path of more criminals than I’d ever encounter, aside from this constant interference by gov’t felons and their MKids. Cops are also challenged that way. I only post about the more obvious boilerplating, overt surveillance, federal theft, etc., but there’s actually more of it happening to Carol and I, as well as to you.

It’s a comfort to know, as you say, that the boilerplating and sabotage shows us, at least, that they’re just not able to really hurt us, right now. The tiny percentage of people who aren’t frightened away from doing good work when they encounter the open tyranny of parasites have always been my target audience and since these, too, are usually the intended victims of agency intimidation they’re usually happy to read about some confirming experiences in our reports. It empowers them to do more to expose and destroy tyranny. That’s mainly why I encourage people to post their reports in the sabotage subheading.

Western Union and Moneygram have typically stolen money from me at key times–several thousand dollars. That’s done at management level and not by intruders. When Yahoo banned me from posting on any of their forums in May 2002, right after I posted simple instructions for neutralizing the then-new death towers it was also a corporate move. All of this indicates a much bigger problem than hacking. Azti puts a lot of protection around EW so when there’s interference it’s very obvious, so is very easy for even Pajama People to accept.

I don’t even use Moneygram any more. I only use those because I won’t use banks. A Social Security Account is required to have a bank account (and to vote, have a driver license, get insurance, etc) and I paid off outstanding debts and closed my account in 1995. As I mentioned in a post, this theft and sabotage is just the cost of doing business in a police state so we don’t get too upset by it. To me, it’s like paying ‘insurance’ to the Mafia. At least the Mafia understand (more than the feds) that, ‘You can sheer a sheep many times but skin it only once.’ We’re already publicly committed to destroying tyranny and we’re making progress so we have to expect some reprisals. I know, beyond a doubt, that we’re hurting this devouring monster worse than they’re hurting us and so are you.

Carol and I never use complicated passwords because (1) the sh!+rats read keystrokes; (2) the army of sociopaths are most likely directed MKids or paid employees of the shitrat agencies. You mentioned elsewhere (in a post, I hope) that the sewer rats can turn on a computer remotely and scour it. The timing of their interference over the years has been a good confirmation of the fact that they have to be surreptitious enough not to alarm the Pajama People, whom they’re also afraid of.

In addition, of course, every time many of us get a hint of interference we send a strong boost of heart energy to the source. This has a healing effect on recipients who are not parasites; a sometimes fatal one on recipients whose heart centers are shriveled. It’s always effective because no predator has good protection at that level of existence. That’s probably why they spend so much effort on hiding from our psychics. The corporate world order never had any use for balanced people so all of the interference is done by corrupted individuals, from the bottom of their corporate dungheap right to the top.

Dooney’s trained hundreds of targeted individuals over the years to do hit back effectively. Sometimes it looks to us like they hate her worst of all Wink donebydooney.com

~Don

Thanks Don and Bodhitree for posting this thread on sabotage! It has helped me open my eyes more on this subject. Even though this is not gifting related, I felt that I should talk about it anyway.

I’ve had a lot of interference with comcast, since I moved to a new home about 3 months ago. I have a lot more time on my hands since my move. And have been watching a lot of You tube videos on people getting caught morphing. There eyes changing into reptilian form etc. My connection was continuously cutting out. They finally sent out a technician to see what was going on. He told me that my router was outdated and needed to be replaced. I did that and it worked fine for a couple of days. Then it started cutting out again. I can’t tell you how many times I called to trouble shoot this problem. They sent out a tech. again this time he said that there was a problem with the wiring outside. After that the internet worked fine for a few days. I’ve been watching a lot of great videos on Ted Gunderson, Phil Schneider and Al bielek. I was right in the middle of watching one of Ted’s videos and it started to get a static interference, much like listening to a bad am radio station. this went on for a while before I decided to give a big heart boost to the shitrat responsible. It onlly took about a minute to stop. Then it started right back up again, about 5 minutes later. I’m assuming that they just found another replacement for the last one. This time I boosted all the way to the top. And it stopped for good. But guess what, the internet went out on me again about two days later. I had them trouble shoot again over the phone and they could not fix the problem. They sent out another technician and found out that my new router was no good. Wow! I headed back to Costco and exchanged it for another one. Hooked it up and could’nt get it installed. The same guy was still in the parking lot and offered to help me install it. He could not install it through my computer. He ended up getting his laptop and doing it that way. It took him about 15 minutes by the way. And then he still had to mess around with my computer, in order to get it streaming properly again. My internet still likes to cut out every so often. Even as I’m typing this.

They own you tube. And I’m sure that when people watch certain videos that can be empowering with great information, they don’t like that. And they do whatever they can to mess with people. I’m posting about this sabotage in order to expose these parasites. I’m sure that my internet will miraculously start working properly again. I just want to say also that there is a matrix programming in most people that gets them to believe in thinking that sabotage and conspiracies are not going on. That there always has to be an explanation. In order to break this programming, you have to be aware of it and give the intent to be free of it. I know that I have had to wade through a lot of disinformation in order to get more proficient at discernment (rational thought and intuition). It’s definitely a skill. A work in progress. The worst form of ignorance is condemnation without investigation.

Bryce