Boost for Davide and family gangstalked

Hi all, please boost Davide in Bergamo is reaching a breaking down point and undecurring gangstalking, and psychic attacks.

From a couple of brief phone calls today he told me that his house, the family, his business and his private life have been profiled carefully for a long term campaign.

Is the type of non-stop stalking done by teams that working in shifts never cease to annoy, follow, use tactis to destroy his confidence and the peace of his family.

Some guys also are hardening up around him and seems they want to cause a clash. I hope Davide can be helped, and the exposure makes the rats leave his family alone.

The police told Davide that there are satanic sects doing black mass in the caves underneath his house on the hill. And dont tell me they look for advertising on Etheric Warriors.

hi, thanks to silvio and all other for boosting,

attacks stopped now but stalking has been hard for 1 week.

a big group of satanists i think they are, locals and out.

now remote control and shadowing go on.

i think it was because i was sending a creat cb near Aviano base, with a good gifting ammo to a new gifter there.

more attacks, more gifting, ever!!

thanks to all for helping. SmileSmile

Davide

Davide, if you fight back is more fun. Lately I only have little of orgonite, but if they send psychics or do attacks, the same day or otherwise soon they loose another spot.

Here is the last hhg from Habibi / Gherard, (was my personal companion living in the shoulder bag) is gone in the river here, together with a pezzone tb for the antennas. (Habibi, the 4kgs mega hhg from you is staying home safe.)

It rained a downpour within 10 minutes of the first giting of the antennas, at the time when I was about to gift the river next the main square with the ‘torre del popolo’. In the next village it wasnt raining.

Nice to hear attacks stopped.

Good tip silvio, every time they send psychics after me, from now on I will speed up gifting even more, and I know of some pretty juicy targets. I always pay attention to birds when I am out driving and is looking for new spots. They seem to always want to fly in front of the car and then make a quick turn right or left. I quickly look a that way and very often there is some shady technology hidden in the direction the birds went, and out goes the TB. They want to get my attention. Birds are not stupid, i think they have a group conciousness and they do not like DOR tech =) They know we are neutralizing it =)