Boosting The "puppet Masters"

Hi folks,

My name is Mike, and this is my first EW post. I had a realisation just a day or two ago about the nature of some of the psychic attacks I’ve been subjected to recently, and what to do about it. It’s been working so well for me that I thought I should share the info here, even though it might be a little “far out” even for this forum [Image Can Not Be Found];

I drive a truck for a living, and while driving around Toronto I often feel attacks coming from people standing on the side of the street, often at bus stops. When I’m sitting in gridlock or at a red light this can get quite annoying. I’ve lately noticed that the faces of these attackers often has a very strange characteristic, and this is where the “far out” part comes in. These people are strangers to me, I don’t know them, but I’m noticing lately that they often remind me of somebody I do know, or sometimes even have a striking resemblance to somebody I know. The consistency of this is weird, so I decided to ask Yahweh and Yeshua what this means and what I can do about it, what am I supposed to learn here?

So, the answer/feeling I’ve gotten is that these bystanders are “puppets,” as I’ve nicknamed them, and not really the ones attacking me. I feel that the real attackers are the people whose faces I recognize, somehow working through the puppets. I don’t know if the puppets are aware of this or not, or if maybe they have a negative spiritual orientation and that allows them to be taken over by dark adepts and used in this way.

A confirmation I’ve been getting of this theory is that instead of boosting the attacker on the sidewalk, I boost the person I’m reminded of or can actually see in the face of the puppet. This stops the attack, so it makes me think I’m right. If I boost the physical person on the sidewalk, I feel a reduction in the attack, but it usually doesn’t stop it entirely.

Also, the faces I do recognise are peope who I strongly suspect are members of some dark secret society. In one case I was looking at an East Indian man at a bus stop who I felt some heavy dark energy coming from, but when I looked at his face I could see the eyes and even some facial features of a white man I know who I’m quite sure is on the “dark side.” It was very weird, like I was looking at this mans’ East Indian twin brother.

So now I’ve gotten into the habit of directing my boosts, and the energies of my powerwand, at the "puppet masters,"as well as at the “puppets” I physically see. This has been working well, and I feel like I’ve figured something out here and am now less vulnerable because of it.

Has anyone else noticed or heard of anything like this?

Mike