Brescia city - Brescia is today an industrial and metallurgic site

Brescia is today an industrial and metallurgic site, known also as an ancient city whose name was Brixia. There are vast antenna arrays on the hills outkirts, such as on the mt. Maddalena, I heard it was gifted by somebody from Bergamo at least 2 yrs ago. About 3 yrs ago I gifted the hill sancturay Madonna della Stella and some antennas near there and on the river Mella near Gussago.

Now, after a long span I headed to Brescia and did a water gidting of the river Mella, about 5km of river with circa 40tbs, I also gave tbs to a young couple I encountered and whom I asked info about the name of the other hill with antennas which is not the Maddalena hill. I think Monticello. About 10 antennas where in the range of the gifting, some where at about half kilometer, but water gifting do boost the range of the orgonite, i felt was ok since they were not too big.

There is an are that I would like to gift at ome point because is were the pollution of the land and the radioactiw waste is stocked in open air. Cava Piccinelli, Alfa Acciai steel industried. Will see. Enjoed a lot the surprise spectacl of a large gorgeous bird landing on the river rocks.

After gifting I found a pizza place by chance it had a that has a Madonna statue, I think the setup reminds me also of a prototype for an orgone accumulator and booster (rubber-metal-soil electrolite-moisture- plant), and with the bonus of adding the postive devotional energy symbolised by the madonna.

(images missing)

Gifting of Montorfano, and island mountain before Brescia, next to the motorway Montorfano is inclined slightly from NW to SE is about 5km long and is 450 mt high. It reputed to be the oldest geological mount of the N. Italy plane of the Po valley. Maybe it is 5 to 26 million years old. There were neolithical archeological findings in the area near the actual San Michele church that was also formerly a Roman site.

Disambiguation. There is a another Montorfano mount with also has a lake and is located near Como, bwhich antenna and lake was gifted and overthere discovered it was archeological site. Como in fact was one of the main places belonging to the Golasecca culture. If you trace a line from the 2 Montorfano and bisect you find the spot in the area called Isola Bergamasca, about Mapello or Chignolo d’Isola a village with an expensive bronze monument not far from the Hosteria of Baccus. Anyway you shall be glad not being in Lombardy and North italy which is nauseating full to the rim with geometries… and symbolic references. Need we say that 3 popes of the last century were from this region… Desio, Brescia, Bergamo. Fairplay another one from Genoa.

On the east extremity of Monteorfano toward Rovato I found 2 antennas, they are after the St Michael church, near the monument of the fallen soldier. About Rovato I noticed that most of the tree leaves arne like sun burned or damaged. Also on the actual hill I found the trees altought aboundant and with many diverse spieces they looked a bit dull.

On the side NW side above the village of Coccaglio there are another 5 antennas. The base of the hill in Coaccaglio has a large square with many monuments, like it is a sacred place to some and is optimised for programming people. I walked about an hour to reach the hill top, found that they razored the ground at the top and left some pine trees where they put open cages for birds, underneath they put some bushes with berries. I notice not a single bird living there, only earlier on a falcon circleing around. I also saw a rifle cartuche in the forest, so maybe the birds hostel was being build for the benefit of hunters.The birds must not be completely stupid to be exposed too easily in the artificially man prefabricated garden which is actually vacated from birds. I promised the ancient mountain to go back and scatter orgonite in all directions. (Of course I am not animist, I was only talking to an imaginary entity within).

I also show here a photo of an array in Gandosso at about 900mt altitude that was gifted in July, half way from Bergamo city to Brescia.

photos below

Gandosso, near Tellagatae

(images missing)

It used to be that when we were going to see Davide up in the valley of Bergamo taking the glance toward east in direction of Brescia the sky would alway look with a heavy smog brown film. The record is improved so thank the Davide s friend that a couple of years gifted the many antennas on the Mountain Maddalena of Brescia.

I have done additional gifting, trying to link with the Mount Orfano array I gifted some antennas in Rovato and Erbusco, skipped 2 in Ospitaletto for this time. Then in Brescia center not far from the Castle done a couple of antennas where there is the ambulance Croce Bianca. After I went to the mountain I had some hunches that tagged along the way today that it was good to check the mountain and just keep a relaxed hand on the bar. At the Croce Bianca there was a couple passing, boy and girl with dogs, they had the humid eyes and nasal voice of someone who just had a heroin fix. They guy explained me well, his brain willing to function, I hope they found something better to do than fix.

I first stopped at the mid level array in Buttafuoco near San Gottardo and left a few gifts, then continued to the top. For a main part the mountain is full of private properties, villas with parks. near the summit at about 800-900 mts there are 2 or 3 restaurants with overview of the panorama. The first array is civil then following the dirt road there is another array that military.

As said the array was already gifted, so also here I only added some chunky pieces of orgonite in a few spots, to renforce the mountain and further clean the place. I went further first to the military array, there was a couple on the road but they felt good beings, when I was gifting there were shots from a fire arm. After I heard another shot from far in the direction of the array and someone shouting -who is shooting, stop it!-

When I went back, I saw the same couple sitting near the panorama, in fact they heard the shots too, birds hunters I asked, the guy said … or people - you hear stories around. So readers if you gift in a forest check the hunters are not thinking you are a moving in the woods wild boar or a bird *depending on your looks

After I left a few gifts including an EP near St Gottardo and another EP with only quartz chips near a place where a partisan was shot in 1945, is a square with panorama over Bresci where there is also a little kiosk to Mary-s Ascension built in the wall of a villa.

Back down in Brescia noted down various towers location for future missions, and left 3 tbs near Alfa Acciai, that is a metallurgic industry responsible for a lot of the pollution. There were a about 15 track parked up by the road and plus all the trucks you can see in the parking lot in ffront of the industry, they go there with scrap metal and come out empty. In the past some metals were found to be radioactive, and some was dumped near the fields.

There is a photo of a momument behind the Prefecture of Brescia, it is to the victims of concentrations camps. It says -warning from the past-. The explanations is that last time they were joking only, dont you people ever try to be born at the wrong time from the wrong type of family beliefs and or race. For the time being be satisfied by just the contamination pollution, microwaves, and radioactivity, etc.

I stopped at the resin factory and bought some more resin for the autumn.

(images missing)

Might as well have some fun trivia whilst trying to improve the place.

Near St Gottardo on Mt Maddalena, there is a small private mausoleum, like neo-gothic in white marble, it has the 6 point star on the walls, just next to it there is a small church to San Floriano. Takin a look at the saint image above the gate frame, is possible to see that where the sword ends there is a sort of curved cut, it reminds and hill maybe… Looking at San Florian on the internet it came up San Floriano del Collio, the point A, -colle means hill-. Locating it on the map is on the border with Slovenia, is only a tiny village but they working for the Great Architect erected a tall pillar with a flame on its top. When you measure the same distance on the other direction it takes you on the border to France near Bardonecchia where there is the end of the Frejus Tunnel.

(image missing)