Bruised And Battered: Zambezi Expedition In Trouble

Hi,
Today nothing really moved for the prisoners of orgone. But the story is all over the news i.e.BBC.com Africa. It’s unfortunately the police story, which accuses the four of sabotage of the dams turbines. We hope again that tomorrow will see the case dismissed due to lack of evidence, but we have been disappointed so many times now.

Well, lets see if we are lucky.

Friederike

Hi some news provided by a member of the french forum,

Well the guy who did the article (Paul Fauvet) sure doesn’t believe in orgone or POR or DOR or anything else having to do with what we do, but he sure is objective about the total absurdity of this trial [Image Can Not Be Found]

https://allafrica.com/stories/200905070830.html

Maputo — The four people accused by the Mozambican police of using a supposedly “highly corrosive substance” in an attempt to sabotage the Cahora Bassa dam are in fact members of a lunatic fringe group called “Orgonise Africa”.

The four have now been named as Georg Ritschi (a German architect), Carlos Silva (a Portuguese hotelier), Tino Phutheso (a Botsanan aircraft pilot), and Joseph Ngusato (a South African self-styled “prophet”).

There was nothing clandestine about this group’s visit to the Cahora Bassa lake. They advertised it on their Internet websites, where they called the journey “Operation Paradise”.

“Want to come on our next Zambezi expedition, April 2009?”, asked Georg Ritschi on an “Orgonise Africa” blog. “Our next big expedition will be the continuation of our last great water gifting effort on the lower Zambezi”, said Ritschi.
………………………………
So that is what the four arrested “saboteurs” were doing – heaving lumps of orgonite from a boat into the lake.

Could this do any damage to the dam or to the lake itself? Helpfully, enthusiasts for orgonite tell us how to make the stuff on their Internet sites. It is just a mixture of fiberglass resin, metal shavings, and the inevitable New Age crystal (as any New Age guru will tell you, crystals have immense and mysterious healing powers).

What kind of metal? A site called organite.info tells us “Quarter-inch-wide aluminum curls are very common and very effective for use in orgonite, but any kind of copper, iron, brass (including brassed aluminum), bronze, nickel or even steel shavings will work fine. Just bring a bucket and some work gloves to a local machine shop and ask them if you can fill your bucket with metal shavings”.

As for the crystal “Any funky, ugly, smokey pieces of quartz will work perfectly for orgonite field devices. You can usually find this grade of quartz crystal very inexpensively at most decent gem and mineral shops”.

None of this stuff is remotely corrosive. Fish in the lake might object to a mouthful or fibre-glass, quartz and steel shavings, but it could not conceivably do any damage to the dam wall or turbines.

In short, orgonite is worthless trash, and the only crime the four seem to have committed is that of dumping rubbish in the lake.
…………………………
Two things need to be said about this. First, it is nonsense. There is no such thing as “negative energy”, just as there is no such thing as orgone. Equally imaginary are entropy transmitters and entropic technology. (Entropy is the scientific term for the amount of disorder in a system. There are no technologies designed to increase entropy). As for “secret bio-chemical warfare”, there hasn’t been any in Africa since the end of apartheid.

Secondly it is fairly harmless nonsense. The only damage done by meaningless waffle about “entropic transmitters” and “negative energy” is to the credibility of those who push such pseudo-scientific garbage. It has no capacity to destroy dams or anything else in the real world.

Hallo,

It can’t be long now. I attach a story from today’s news. Tomorrow there
should be some decision in court. Can’t wait.

Friederike
———-

Bosses not aware of sabotage
https://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/New … 45,00.html

Bosses not aware of sabotage

07/05/2009
08:45
-(SA)

Maputo -Cahora Bassa management has said it was not informed of an alleged foreign plot to destroy the hydro-electric dam, according to a report by Mozambique national news agency AIM on Thursday.

“This came as a complete surprise to us. At no time did the police tell us the dam was under threat,” Paulo Muxanga, chairman of the dam operating company HCB, reportedly told AIM.

Muxanga said he had first heard about the supposed plot from media reports.

On Tuesday, national police spokesperson Pedro Cossa told reporters at a weekly briefly in Maputo that police were holding four foreign nationals, including a 21-year-old South African citizen, for allegedly trying to sabotage the Cahora Bassa hydro-electric dam.

The others were a 28-year-old Botswana pilot, a 50-year-old German soldier and architect and a 30-year-old Portuguese hotel worker.

The four had allegedly attempted to put a corrosive chemical in the turbines of the hydro-electric dam on the Zambezi River.

Power Crisis

Cossa said police had confiscated 500kg of the yet to be identified corrosive substance. “The suspects were caught putting the substance into the dam’s turbines,” said Cossa. No further details were given and investigations were under way. He did not reveal the names of those detained. The South African foreign affairs department on Wednesday said it had requested consular access to the arrested South African citizen.

National television channel, Televisao de Mozambique said in a report on Thursday that President Armando Guebuza had called for calm. Guebuza, who was speaking to reporters at the end of a two week long presidential visit in the northern provinces of Niassa and Nampula, said police should be left to investigate.

Cahora Bassa, which produces 2075MW short of its potential of 14 000MW of power, is touted as one of the solutions to the power crisis in the Southern African Development Community region. The dam supplies power to South Africa, Mozambique and Malawi. The dam was built by thecolonial Portuguese government in 1974 and in November 2007, ownership of the dam was transferred from Portuguese control to the Mozambican government.

From Friederike:

I just had some devastating news.

After the lawyer told me this morning that there would be a court hearing today, I now heard that the four are only transferred to another jail in the provincial capital Tete. The court has not given a date, as they are still waiting for more test results.

As the media is onto the story I have to talk to journalists all the time and there are the first whack-lunatic fringe stories appearing. On ALLAFRICA.com (please check it out) there is an ugly article, and guess who has commented? Mr.Phd de Meo. Just read it yourself, as I couldn’t attach the comment. (search for countries Mozambique).

So the Guys will have to spend another weekend in jail and nothing is happening. I’m really worried that they will stick something on them and jail them for good. If they want to frame someone, they can certainly do it.

Friederike

Don’t miss the DeMeo comment [Image Can Not Be Found];

he is on my list of matrix agents now.

This stuff is going to get our first efforts in this weekend’s chats if the psychics reckon it’s appropriate. I especially want to do something for Friederike and the kids, who are probably taking the brunt of all this.

Generally, when our best group efforts don’t quickly resolve a situation like this I assume that The Operators have a larger agenda running, in which case I hope to have the faith to persevere and trust in their designed outcome.

The amount of publicity this is generating may be a factor that can give us some hope. What does it take to make orgonite a topic for the media, after all? They’re all mandated to avoid good, empowering news so maybe The Operators are bringing this to general awareness through a back door, now.

I’m hoping that Mark Bennett’s article in FORTEAN TIMES about orgonite’s beneficial effects on gardens can be brought to the court’s attention. I’m not aware of any other published study. Fortunately, academics who hate our work have nothing at all to support their strident claim that orgonite causes harm and they would probably make monkeys of themselves in a courtroom under the circumstances. We’ll sure look into it, though.

Friederike had earlier mentioned soliciting help from the German embassy in Mozambique, perhaps for some third party technical analysis of orgonite. I can imagine some creative outcomes from this, too, if it comes to pass.

If some MI6/CIA jerkwads intended to railroad these fellows into prison the media attention is surely making it problematic for them by now, and the longer they’re in captivity, the more curious the public is going to become about orgonite. ’

In the days when fascism still controlled people in the West (mid-1950s) the feds were able to burn Reich’s books and railroad him into prison while the goofy Pajama People applauded (‘Sieg, Heil!’). That has all changed and the costly infrastructure for mass mind control was never set up in Africa, where this drama is unfolding. They had to rely on hordes of missionaries to dumb those people down and it was a kind of shallow, transient victory for the corporate folks, at best. I’ll trust that general curiosity about orgonite will save the day in this case.

Another advantage we haven’t discussed is that Carlos speaks Portugese and he’s very well acquainted with what orgonite does. Before he left for Africa we discussed the possibility that the experience would perhaps sharpen his considerable psi potential. Sacrifice and suffering tends to do that for anyone who will keep a positive attitude under the circumstances. We’ll be boosting all of them, of course. One of us will post a report.

Send these guys and Georg’s family plenty of good energy when you think of them, okay? It really does help!

~Don

From Friederike:

There is something going on behind the scenes I think, that causes the
delay. I don´t know what it is, but it is somewhat powerful.

In the main newspaper for SA was a really good report today, through the
south african press agency. That Lady really tried to explain at length
about chi and subtle energy etc. Quite good.

Thank you for your boosts, I really need it.

Friederike

Try to look past the obvious, okay? Sure, it’s bad that these fellows are in jail but the media attempts to make them look dangerous are already backfiring and now they’re just trying to make them look foolish and harmless. I hope you’ll read the daily updates on the all africa site because this is probably where the corporate world order is testing it’s coming assault tactics and strategies, the way Germany and Italy ‘quietly’ field tested their new war toys in Spain before WWII.

I don’t think they’re going to call Dr Reich, ‘demented,’ over here, though [Image Can Not Be Found]

Let’s pay close attention, okay? We’ve all been protected in our obscurity, so far. Friederike doesn’t welcome this sort of media attention, especially since the worst of the agency-sponsored hacks are pestering her. I think it would be fun to be subjected to that because so much momentum can be played with but I’m a little strange, that way. Maybe the trick is to keep silent until someone more substantive comes along, which could be quite a wait with these talking heads and note takers.

They’re going to learn, probably when it’s too late, that ridiculing empowering subject matter is only awakening public curiosity about it by now. Or else they already know it and they have to mention stuff like this after it’s already reached a sort of saturation level among enough awakening people. I wonder how this could be possible without the internet and perhaps cell phones. The ‘jungle telegraph’ was already working well in places like Africa before cellphones exploded across the continent so now it’s humming like a powerful dynamo and the media hacks are no doubt frantic to stay ahead of it. Judging by the way the tone of the articles is changing in this case, so fast, the media/corporate poisonmongers are already lagging behind [Image Can Not Be Found]

My money is on this foaming-at-the-mouth level of media clumsily awakening public curiosity about the effects of orgonite, the ‘back door’ effect.

If Georg’s boldness and carelessness has been a major factor in their incarceration it sort of puts control or major influence of the situation well outside of our range but all of us screw up, from time to time, and I can only speak for myself when I say that The Operators seem to waste none of our efforts, even our ill-advised ones to some degree. In real terms, the only crimes any of us commit are invisible littering and misdemeanor trespassing so it’s not like any of us are a big pain in the butt for our etheric sponsors. I can’t speak for them, though.

~Don

I just got an email from a French news agency reporter in Mozambique who wants to do a telephone interview with me. I told him that I want to read some of his other articles, first, so I can be assured that he’s not going to do another hatchet job on Georg [Image Can Not Be Found]

Nice confirmation of my hunch that this temporary incarceration is an essentially positive development, perhaps.

~Don

Georg´s German Forum has been hacked today and the site replaced with a bunch of verses from the Holy Quran, to make it look like a muslim hack attack.

Got also an email from a former member of the German Forum, who blamed me to be a cointelpro agent of the FBI and a traitor who might even have to do with Georg´s arrest. Quite amusing. I´m almost sure this guy will spread that myth…

Manfred

BBC is carrying the story, with quotes from EW Carlos, and Friederike. it’s here
https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8039775.stm

My sense is that the Operators are using this as Orgonite’s coming out party. The more these chaps are harrassed, imprisoned, the more the media feeding frenzy will increase, which will wake more pj folks up to new possibilities and a new paradigm for healing the planet, and our species both physically and spiritually (etherically). Painful as the birthing process may be, it is only a transient stage in the overall scheme of things. I’m sending boosts daily to the jailed etheric warriors, Friederike and her children. Please do the same for them, it really really really helps.

Blessings,

Stevo

I have also been boosting Georg and crew several times a day, whenever I think of them. I got attacked in the middle of the night last night after I woke up and started boosting them, but I easily got rid of my attacker – don’t know who it was though. I agree that this situation will resolve nicely after the Operators have done what they intended. I think our job is to remain calm, stay out of fear and boost.

Dooney

We boosted this situation in my chat room today, and what I saw was that the major reason they are pissed about this gifting expedition and hassling the guys so much is that they gifted part of a huge etheric pentagram that Francie helped identify. This pentagram was supported by the Triad and is important to China’s interests in Africa. Georg and the others put a major dent in this energy structure by gifting one or more of the points on the pentagram (I’m not sure how much of it they actually gifted). Stevo and I saw that gifting in the reservoir caused the positive energy to flow into the pentagram via the Zambezi river, and as we boosted the Triad, the pentagram started to dissolve. I believe that if enough of the pentagram energy dissolves, this situation will simply resolve positively. I think all of us in the chat felt that a positive resolution is imminent.

Dooney

A member of the french forum found that article:
https://www.thetimes.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=996117

News are becoming better and better [Image Can Not Be Found] evenmore, completely positive [Image Can Not Be Found] ![:D]
The more they tried to invent absurd reasons for the trials the more genuine journalists/reporters it actually incited to have a personal look what what this was all about

….
This week their attorney, Heminio Mhatumbo, told the Sunday Times police were confused. “This orgone substance is not known in Mozambique, but it is obviously completely harmless.�

Friederike Ritschl said her husband had been jailed on a previous trip to Zimbabwe, where baffled police could only come up with a charge of littering in response to Ritschl “gifting� the devices around the countryside.

She said she believed the group was caught because their own boat had broken down, forcing the men to drop the devices from a public ferry in full view of passengers and crew.

“Some people like to make fun, and I can understand that — even though we have statistical evidence that orgone energy does work. But this situation is very serious,� she said.

Mhatumbo said tests by the government had confirmed the “orgonite� devices were harmless, and he hoped the men would be freed this week.

Hi

I went to the German Embassy yesterday in D.C. as part of the annual Embasssy Open house tour that the Embasssies put on for the public and spoke with
a Diplomat regarding Georg and his friends being jailed in Mozambique on alledged sabotage charges.

The Diplomat told me that whenever a German national is jailed in a foriegn country that their Embassy and it’s officials make it a priority to know
as much as possible about any German in jail and the situation surrounding it . So, with that in mind we can expect the German Government to be working behind the scenes to get Georg and friends released and to put this matter to rest.

Obviously, this feeble attempt by the %$^& birds to discredit Orgonite is backfiring the longer the gifters stay in jail.

I’m working to get some German radio stations to pick the story up too. I talked to a German radio show host about it at the Open House and have to
e-mail him with more details and he’ll bring it up on one of his broadcasts.

I get the feeling that Germans do not like to read or hear about innocent German tourists being jailed in banana republics for NO REASON,
so expect Georg to share his tale with the German talk show circuit when he gets released. This of course will put Orgonite and Orgone energy into
mainstream awareness.

Thank you, Georg and friends for waiting out your time in jail before you all become talking heads for Orgone Energy and Orgonite !

Any European Gifters are encouraged to do a little bit by finding media attention for Georg and his group while they wait out their release.

Eric

I’m hoping Francie will post a map showing the pentacle she discovered–I’ll ask her in an email. That would be terrific for the public record and a well-earned feather in Francie’s cap.

There are a lot of ancient geometric shapes marked on the face of the planet with natural and manmade formations, including all the pyramids, temples, etc. I don’t think these are intrinsically evil but, like fire or electricity, can be used for any purpose. The old pirates who now call themselves The New World Order poisoned these old networks, perhaps thousands of years ago, and have used their energy like fuel to subjugate and debilitate humanity. We’re (the collective ‘we’ being gifters, also psychics working in groups) taking all that away from them, now [Image Can Not Be Found]

France has a massive six pointed star with attached pentagram that literally covers the entire country and that was discovered by a surveyor/author who had been researching the Rennes le Chateaux information in conjunction with satellite imagery. It might have been laid out millions of years ago, then periodically ‘refurbished’ with manmade structures, the way cathedrals were built over ancient pagan temples that marked energy convergence points. I wish I remembered his name because it was an astonishing, groundbreaking book! The way the psychics are uncovering related sites and information is kind of too big for our imaginations to encompass at the moment but Dooney’s been faithfully recording it for posterity on donebydooney.com and some of us have posted bits and pieces of all that for the record, here. It looks like The Operators are downloading an awful lot of previously hidden and proprietary information and we feel obliged to broadcast it. The old world order used a lot of this to try to make our planet a prison, after all–failed, too [Image Can Not Be Found]

I’m going to ask Ale to make Max Freedom Long’s book about kahuna magic available as a link and I’d title the link, ‘The Science of Magic.’ The reason I want to share this book is because it explains some of what our psychics are learning to do, as coached by The Operators.’ Magic is a universal science that was previously secret. Idries Shah’s landmark work, ORIENTAL MAGIC, clearly shows that all of the world’s magical systems have the same roots. Credo Muttwa also demonstrates that there’s a common cord and travelled all over Africa and joined many of the ancient secret societies and if he likes you he talks about it openly. He really likes Georg [Image Can Not Be Found]

I started learning broad pen calligraphy in the 1970s when it was said to have become a dying art but some of the world’s best calligraphy came after that. Later, I learned hand lettering as an apprentice over several years, right before computers replaced sign painters but that turned sign painting into an art form and gave me a good living. People always want art. Here’s something funny to consider (funny as hell to me, at least): Carol and I started a bona fide global revolution in 2001 by uncovering and then giving away Karl Welz’ guarded secret about orgonite’s ability to perpetually change bad energy into good energy & by sharing some free instructions for building some simple but powerful field devices, based on that principle. In worldly terms, my only professional credentials are as a sign painter and Carol was a full time house painter & part time psychic reader. I think that if we had letters behind our names we couldn’t have been as effective.

Doc Stevo is correct, I think, that Georg’s, Carlos,’ Tino’s, and Prophet’s current dilemma is orgonite’s public debut. I think Mark Bennett’s article in FORTEAN TIMES also plays a major part, as did the Swiss fellows’ newspaper credit for cleaning up Lake Geneva and Meta’s earlier media debut in Slovenia. Georg had gotten a lot of publicity in South AFrica, by the way. Carol’s and my earlier international radio interviews produced some benefits, too, including inspiring Doc Batiibwe to build Uganda’s first orgonite cloudbuster and produce a lot of rain, there, in June, 2004.

I’ve enjoyed relative obscurity because I’ve been able to say pretty much what ever I feel like and get away with it, most times… Friederike’s horrific experience with aggressive, insensitive tabloid reporters in recent days might be a preview of what some of us in the ‘front row’ will be subjected to if/when orgonite reaches mainstream awareness.

This is a numbers game, though, like any other war. The outcome of media assaults will be millions and milions of new gifters, soon. That will probably speed up the demise of the corporate world order better than if someone had mercifully shot them all. No matter how we’ll get treated by the media and by the usual charismatic internet disinformation fear peddlars, we can keep the progress aspect in mind and maybe thus keep our sanity and composure.

It’s great that the BBC is looking kindly on this movement at the moment but we ought to remember that all of the mainstream Westtern media outlets are the property of the CIA, NSA and MI6, so if/when they turn around and start going for our jugular veins we mustn’t be surprised. The Triads try their best to blindside the psychics, constantly, so that problem won’t go away immediately, either. The entire parasitic corporate world order, including the present Chinese problem, will go away, though, and we won’t miss those problems and challenges. I assume we’ll all survive, too, by the grace of The Operators. [Image Can Not Be Found]

I repeat that the psychics in the chats all saw a bright, positive outcome for the jailed gifters from the beginning [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

Manfred, may we start a thread about the current European slander campaign against you? I’d like to use some of their savage energy in a positive way, to develop more interest in your science forum. I think all that effort is designed to discourage people from working with you, rather. When I set up Etheric Warriors a similar slander campaign was waged against me.

Energy is never good nor bad, after all: consider the way a simple towerbuster turns a death tower into a life force generator, for instance, and when the corporate $#!+birds stupidly turn up their tower’s power it only puts out more and more vital energy [Image Can Not Be Found] . Let’s use the poisonmongers this way to build some interest and momentum for your sorely needed ethericresearch.com !

When I constantly direct attention to the positive, potentially empowering aspects of the world order’s directed torments, like the incarceration of our buddies, some folks lose patience with me; they consider me a Pollyann and wish that I’d share their discouragement, but I wish they would see what I see so clearly [Image Can Not Be Found]

Thx,
Don

Yea, Eric! I didn’t see your post before I wrote my bits because my browser was still open from earlier but what you did in DC might be a huge positive contribution. Thanks for following your hunches!

~Don

(No text was posted here)

All these articles everywhere are fantastic news! Most readers might nod their heads reading about us ‘lunatics’, but there are a lot of people out there that already read with their ‘personal experience’ glasses. Anyone familiar with Reich’s Body Work, healing, or even ‘simple’ acupncture won’t find the idea of an ‘all pervasisve energy’ ridiculous. How many alternative health workers have learned to keep their mouths shut when it is to no avail to try to explain? They know the concept of ‘pyjama people’!
This is major publicity….