Car hire lock and fuel card sabotage

For the last gifting of the 9th of March, to some array in a valley from Reggio Emilia to the Cerreto Pass toward, and with the Bismantova rock, I hade noticeable troubles related with the car, I suspect it was some sabotage.

First the car from the Milano car sharing company, when I went to pick it up at the car park it would not unlock, I rung the assistance, when the operator tried to run diagnostics and remotely open the car it would not work, it took a bit and another two calls but it still didnt work. Eventually they agreed to give me another car that I could pick up from a different location in town. I took my bags and the metro to the alternative location.

The second car seemed to work, only detail the rear passenger door was half opened.

Whilst leaving the confines of Milan. On the ring road motorway, a white SUV tailgates and flashes the highlights to give them way.

I had done nothing wrong by driving on the speed limit and to not exceeding, it was a rush hour with lots of traffic, If they wanted the car behind could move to another lane when is free and as a rule not induce accident of peril, most of all they have no right to go over the speed limit.

I think they where stupid bully, when there was free space all other drivers passed me, trespassing the speed limit, on the other lane, they never passed they waited a bit behind to later came back and try again the bull. Normally I did what I usually do, i press the breaks so the space between us gets reduced over what they expect, than I wave at them. Eventually the two middle aged men on the white SUV left to another motorway but without never surpassing me.

After when I needed to put fuel, I was near Parma I stopped at one of the filling station that are subscribed with the car sharing company, for the refilling of the vehicles is covered by the car fare.

The filling is done with a electronic card like a credit card with a chip that is in the car dashboard drawer, the drivers uses the card to pay by entering his own driver code and pin number. My pin number was not recognised, and the card was blocked. I report to the assistance, with some troubles too, as the the phone line dropped twice during my explanations. Eventually I had to pay with my own cash.

I made a complaint this week the car hire company, also because I need to know what happens the next time I use the card for refilling the car, after a few days they responded with an email containing remboursement form that I can return filled and with the receipt. They dont say if the next time my pin number would work and did not replace it with a new one, it is not the correct procedure for the customer point of view, if have to pay cash it alters the type of service from what it used to be. For them in ‘extreme case’ I could pay and have the money remboursed later, upon sending paperwork and receipt.

If this was a ‘caso estremo’ but ‘caso ha causa’, for a fact a case knows the effects of what caused it, even though the cause is misterious it exists.

Over here when you buy medicines in the pharmacy they ask you if you can give the social number id, so then you can deduct from the tax declaration. If you show the tax id or national insurance number to the chemist he will enter it in the system, and so via the supercomputers, its in the matrix at the speed of light.

I dont use it, as i remember doing a translation job for a software originated by statistics from the Carter Center, Mr. Hutchins was the Statistics experts, it was called HRA Healtjh Risk Appraisal, based on your medical data it would print a report of your life expetancy and what to do to lessen the risk factors. Insurance company use these software too. In Italy they leave it to the church that know your family’s past and your life oroscope.

Cash transaction above 1000 euros has been banished, 3 yrs ago, and all POS and ATM movement is traceable, over a certain limit it goes straight to the ministry of interior computer.

Treat emails security like a you are having a loud conversation in a cafe’!

Thanks for posting about the electronic interference with the rented cars, Silvio. It happens so rarely to us that it seems to be productive to report it.

Carol and I are getting very little overt interference from the feds, these days, other than routine boilerplating (sometimes called gaslighting) and when they recently stole $6,000 from me in the mail and in Western Union to (unsuccessfully) prevent me from going to Central America that was an exception.

Here’s a little history of the electronic car sabotage that’s happened around us:

The first time was when we were gifting in the most remote part of Yellowstone National Park in 2002. For a brief moment, very late at night, everything in our new car simply shut down–lights, engine, instruments.

The next time was when Eric Carlson came to Florida to help us flip all the rural death towers and weather weaponry in the southern half of that state. He was at an intersection near us and his car’s computer got destroyed, evidently from nearby. A day later it was fixed, though, and we finished the job.

When we moved back to Idaho and were living at the airfield the feds locked the car a couple of times when teh keys were left in the ignition. Carol stopped leaving the keys in the car, then, and we’ve never closed the door while the keys are in it. They stole several of our expensive electronic keys over the years. It stings a bit when we have to replace them Cool

In 2009 when Georg Ritschl and his family visited from South Africa we were on our way to drop earthpipes from the Zodiac over the underwater sewer rat base (a major weather warfare asset) in Puget Sound and my car’s computer got blasted at a gas station at the beginning of the trip. That also only delayed us for a day and we finished the job

The sewer rats in Europe are a lot less careful about being covert than the gov’t criminals are, here. Their carelessness pays off for us when we report it. The aggressive and constant gangstalking and psi assaults that Vittorio experienced after he set up his fine orgonite information website, gliorgonauti.it, is a case in point. I don’t think that lasted more than a couple of months, though, and probably because we reported it, here.