Carlos suggested https://cubeupload.com to me for uploading photos

EW is set up to upload photos from our computers to posts but that stopped working for me due to NSA interference soon after I managed to post a few photos, here. It seems to work for everyone else, thankfully.

Before Chuck updated the forum software to allow sharing photos from our computers a few years ago we had to get our photos online and then post their URLs. Every time a new photo-hosting site became popular I tried it but each one failed after one or two initial successes.

But I’m going to try this new one which Carlos kindly shared. Then I’ll keep doing it over time to see whether the sewer rats have decided to stop preventing it Cool

So far, so good–thanks again, Carlos. These are three photos of a former entrance to the massive underground base, very near our home in Idaho.

The one in the previous post is an aerial shot. The clearing just above the airplane’s wheel is shaped like an amphitheater and what would be in the position of the stage is the concrete bunker which was evidently the entrance. The area is a state park that had been one of three US Navy boot camps during WWII. It was also a prisoner of war camp for captured German submariners and the lakefront adjacent to the park/base hosts a small navy base, now, that is allegedly used to test sonar but the photo of a polaris missile rising from the deepest part of the lake, near that Navy facility, shows that nuclear submarines regularly visit the lake from the sea, about three hundred miles to the west Wink. I have a physical photo and Andy of ctbusters.com featured that in his film of us, taken nine years ago, but it’s not on my computer. From the present condition of the forest in the photo’s background we estimate that the photo was taken in the mid-1980s. We’ve massively gifted the lake and surrounding area, of course.

The roof trusses on the hangar that we’re renting came from the old boot camp, which was demolished in the 1980s when the base became a state park. The evidence that German submariners were at the base during the war came from that demolition and was publicized. I don’t think they were particularly prisoners because during the same time, German submarines were routinely seen close to shore on the surface by the inhabitants of Montauk, NY durng the war. Al Bielek said that this was how the Germans delivered gold to pay for the operation of that massive underground base, which we also flipped Cool.

The second photo shows the base entrance in the ‘stage’ position in the amphitheater-shaped clearing. The reason I took these photos is because the look just like the photos that Dr Richard Sauter published in his book,
https://www.amazon.com/Underground-Bases-Tunnels-Government-Trying/dp/0932813372?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=0932813372]

The third photo shows a concrete wall at the back of the entrance. When you pound on it the wall vibrates, which means that it’s hollow behind it. I don’t know where the present entrances are but I’m guessing they’re at the little gated, guarded Navy facility nearby.

Great stuff Don, I’m glad it worked :-D Now I hope you get to share some more of your photos!

About the first photo, do you know what are those structures? They look like two ponds, right? The other two photos remind me of a couple of places in Canary Islands where nasty graffiti seemed to mark the place, kind of like a flag. Of note, the “heartless” in the 2nd photo reads like a shop sign to me.

It’s clear by now how these parasites hate exposure but I’m still puzzled by the ferocity with which they go after your photo-sharing efforts.

Thx, Carlos. I’m going to keep up the pressure to see whether these NSA @$$warts will be able to keep preventing me from sharing photos online. They really work hard to stop me sending photos from my phone to an email address, by the way.

Here’s Carol on Brandberg, the highest mountain in the Namib Desert, in early 2002. We had carried Africa’s first orgonite cloudbuster, built by Gert Botha, up to an energy vortex on that mountain and had been through a gauntlet of reptiliian psi/energy assaults, including some bizarre insect aggression, to reach that spot. When Carol chose it, we noticed that there were several stone circles which we presume marked an ancient Koi San (bushmen) ritual site. The Koi San had been driven farther east during the German colonization in the late 1800s. It was either that night or the night before when we had to sleep in the rented car by the side of the gravel highway and were buzzed several times by a noisy flying saucer, presumably from the old German underground base beneath a mountain far to the south, which we had gifted on our way to Brandberg Wink.

Here’s a photo of me, later on, after we’d made some more orgonite cloudbusters at Kerstin Roloff’s home in Swakopmund, on the coast:

We didn’t manage to have many meaninful interactions with Black Africans during that trip, which was my first to Africa, except twice: 1) before Carol arrived the hotel desk clerk invited me for an outing to a game farm about 200km to the north in the Kalahari. I didn’t discuss orgonite much but clouds formed ahead of us all the way in an otherwise clear sky and when we arrived the clouds gathered and darkened, then there was a deluge. The storm disappeared as quickly as it appeared and then my fellow travelers all gave me odd looks Cool. Since then, many orgonite flingers have described similar experiences in their travels and we have a theory that being around orgonite a lot turns anyone into a sort of ‘orgone capacitor.’

1. my young waitress in the same hotel in the capital (Windhoek) was friendly so I asked her whether she knew any traditional healers. She took me to Oma Lahia, whom she was related to, in the outskirts of the city and I recognized her right away as a powerful healer and traditionalist. I normally use the word, ‘witch,’ but that’s such a buzzword that I use it sparingly, now. I see that our East African cohorts are comfortable referring to Maji Marefu as a witch doctor, though, so I’m encouraged. Oma Lahia, who belonged to the Xhosa tribe, loved orgonite and zappers and after she used a zapper for a few minutes she got up and stretched, I gather for the first time in a long time (she was really old and apparently arthritic) and this rather astonished and puzzled the young woman who was attending her. She was a little miffed that we didn’t speak Afrikaans but we communicated well enough. She directed a young mother to wear a zapper while nursing her dying infant and the infant completely recovered in a few minutes. We left several zappers with her. Carol had joined me by the time we arranged that visit.

We worked with Gert, who is an Afrikaaner with loads of great stories, and Kerstin, a young German expat who had moved to Swakopmund many years before and started a family. Gert told me that his grandmother was interred in a British concentration camp as a child during the Boer War and that she really hated the Brits. They introduced concentration camps to the world, by the way, which feature mass starvation of innocent as an element of psychological warfare. He also told me that most Afrikaaners have some black ancestors, which reminds me of how anyone in a Europoid family which has been in N America since the early to mid 1800s has Indian ancestors and often also black ancestors. That’s evidently even true of the Brit-toady oligarchs like the Rockefellers.

I forgot to answer your question about the square ponds, Carlos, but we assume they’re nuke-generator cooling/venting ponds because there’s no population in the area to warrant sewage facilities and because Carol saw the usual nasty energy around them. They’ve got orgonite in them, of course.

That reminds me that there are two, very tall water towers in the park and they’re all that’s left of the old navy base except for some ammunition bunkers where the shooting ranges used to be and, I think, a small jail.

I installed a paintball gun on my little yellow plane

(I can’t find the photo of the mounted gun; the trigger was on the joy stick) and I tested it on one of the water towers. I was going to test it on a billboard but decided it was too risky in terms of being reported, flying so close to a highway. My targeting was pretty good but I discovered that, since the plane is flying over half the speed of the projectiles I had to revisit the target to see whether I’d hit it, which I did. A state park vehicle arrived nearby and was observing me, so I ‘broke off the attack.’ Cool

A couple of days later, an enormous, portable crane arrived at the base of the water tower and the entire flat top of the tower was removed, presumably by a cutting torch, and set on the ground. I immediately few over it to see inside, of course. The water reservoir just under the roof was empty and bare. A few days later, they re-attached the top of the tower and the crane departed. I like to think that the entire operation was due to the troglodytes’ inherent paranoia Wink

I then decided to put the paintball gun on my powered paraglider trike because that aircraft flies much more slowly. I want to eventually get good film footage of ‘painting the target’ on a death/weatherball on a mountaintop. They’re usually white, so it will be a good YouTube film. I took up paraglider training a couple of years ago so I can get more confident launching and

flying my paramotor.

This is how the desert used to look (2013 photo); now the ground at airport looks more and more like the photos at the top of the thread.

Then I discovered that paragliding is my absolute favorite form of flying and it’s making me more intimately aware of the atmosphere’s nuances, which serves every sort of pilot.