Carolingian Cloudbuster Update

Don,
You mentioned an electric frequencies cloud buster. How is that working? Still doing the job?
Ross

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ross

We only had it hooked up for a week or so, a year ago, but I finished off the cosmetic bits and took it east with us in early September, this year.

Our region is already saturated with positive energy so we didn’t really see any effects locally but the six Succor Punches in the pipes broke below their mobius coils from whatever energy was coming into the CB during that week, last year. Those are Lemurian seed crystals, which never break when they’re in a regular CB or used individually for Succor Punches. They’re still longer than they need to be so Carol advised just putting them back in the pipes, which I did. Carol hasn’t assessed why they broke, yet but she will when we take it to a DOR area. We took it across the US in September bur failed to find a sufficiently ‘vital’ DOR field on that trip, unfortunately.

If one were to just read the Chicken Little ninnies on their omnipresent chemtrail terror websites one would assume that the entire sky of North America is a nasty mess but we saw blue skies, healthy rainstorms and Sylphs all the way to the East Coast, along with a few harmless clouds hat were seeded by chemtrails. Where those clouds disappear fast (as here) we assumed someone had flipped all the death towers. Ten years ago, when we crossed the country from there to here, the atmosphere was one horror show after another, compliments of the US Air Force and other stinky agencies. We took along our first orgonite cloudbuster, then, and pointed it out through the windshield of our camper, The Zapporium. It was fun plowing blue furrows through dark and angry storms along the way, especially in Oklahoma and Illinois since it was tornado season. Since there are now thousands of orgonite cloudbusters in the US one won’t likely have that happy experience, any more.

I wonder what the Untied States Air Force is calling their failing weather warfare mass murder agenda. They no doubt have a cute acronym for that.

~Don

The ‘frequencies’ notion is dying a slow death. The main functions of frequency in our devices is 1) to get a little electricity to bleed through the skin via capacitance with our zappers; 2) to affect the mobius coil. Any frequency produces satisfying results in both cases but we use approx. 15Hz because it’s in the ‘feelgood’ range and might be sort of optimal for blocking surveillance tech.

The only case I know of where various frequencies produce dramatically positive effects is a device that Dr Stevo uses to heal people. The woman who taught him to do it compiled those frequencies with painstaking efforts over the years and is probably also intuitive. Stevo has used this as part of the regimen that has healed my nearly fatally damaged heart. I’ve asked him her name several times but keep forgetting to write it down.

Everyone else I’m aware of who is pimping frequency devices are mainly misapplying some bastardized and/or plagiarized version of Dr Rife’s work and the tables they’re using were compiled by him before the 1940s, if I’m not mistaken. They all became obsolete sometime in the 1980s, according to some people we’ve known who have had to adapt Rife generator protocols to make them useful.

It’s crazy how disinformation can weasel its way into ‘common knowledge’ but we all hopefully know that ‘common knowledge’ and ‘conventional wisdom’ are oxymorons, after all.

Theosophy was designed to streamline the introduction of disinfo into common consciousness, by the way, so it’s well worth studying the Machiavellian tactics of the people who spawned Theosophy in the 1800s. Darwin and Marx were also employed, then, by the same dried up old pedophile aristocrats to help them achieve this mass brainwashing process, then Tavistock Institute came along to move it all into high gear. Freud spent the last half of his gruesome life directing that facility.

~Don