Carol's Brief Highway Adventure

Last week, there was apparently another attempt by the federal alleged government to end my dear wife on the road. I think it’s useful to always report these things, publicly.

On her way back from Dooney and Stevo’s place in Montana, on the winding road leading up to Lookout Pass in the Bitteroot Mountains, a fed in a testosterone-ish pickup truck with a huge cattle-guard grill in front roared up to her back bumper and tried to rattle her. My wife’s initial fear response quickly turns to anger in those cases and she cool-headedly started boosting the guy, then turned off at a highway rest area. She drove past the parking spots and stopped, studying this CIA (she felt) freak in her rear view mirror. Ater several moments of hesitation, during which time he got onto his cellphone, probably for guidance and amoral support, he parked in one of the spots. Once you make one of these felons he’s out of the game, in case you didn’t know. You need to know [Image Can Not Be Found]

A few minutes later, on the other side of the mountain pass at the Idaho border, an Idaho state cop was waiting for her and pulled out behind her, also on her bumper while talking on his cellphone. This one stayed on her for about ten miles before turning off. I think that was just sour grapes because the first guy was probably supposed to push her off the highway into a ravine [Image Can Not Be Found]

It’s been a long time since something like this happened to either of us, I’m happy to say. I wonder if it has something to do with the recent corporate/occult failure to destroy our livlihood.

She’s offended that they always do this when she’s alone because she despises misogyny, as I also do.

~Don

I wrote a unique little expose on the Idaho State Police last year. A whole lot of them are murderers. I don’t know if most other state police agencies are like this one but I suspect they are, since they’re not constitutionally mandated organizations but are creations of Roosevelt’s (Stalinist) Raw Deal, as are the FBI and other thuggish organizations.

I’m still patiently waiting for others to publicly say the obvious: that we need to discard this federal ‘government’ by any lawful means, including state secessions.

‘Cat got your tongue?’ [Image Can Not Be Found]

Carol now has the impression that so many Pajama People are being cast out of their homes that anger toward this corporate behemoth is growing faster and faster [Image Can Not Be Found] . I recommend state secessions–have done so for many years–but maybe this cancer will be excised some other, more interesting and creative way–it will be fun to find out. I doubt it will involve shooting and we can be doubly sure of that by getting out there and putting enough orgonite all around to prevent the Pajama People from being stampeded by these baby killers.

When one state secedes, most of the rest will follow. ‘The United States of America’ would look pretty ludicrous to anyone if it only ended up including Washington, DC, and California. I say, ‘California’ because that state seems to be the most fanatically dedicated to ignoring reality. I hope we will someday call this land, ‘The Untied States of America.’

~Don

Its true that right now those corporate wold the Fb16 the CIA’s are working on modalities of how they can terminate the life saving projects.Even in our ares we do have several cases of accident in our areas and us we checked them ,they dont just occur without the cause in fact their is a cause and there fore we need to thoroughly gift so as to bring them under control
Mrs O