Cemitério Da Saudade, Piracicaba

The last sunday I gifted the bigest cemitery of the city of Piracacicaba. The place, called “Cemitério da Saudade”, keeps the body of many influential and historic brasilian figures, including the first official president of Brasil, Prudente de Moraes Barros.

The place is surrounded by about 8 death towers/arrays just next to it, and few more on the surrounding area, so it became obvious it’s the center of the area DOR infrastructre, probably an artificial vortex, as Don Bradley wrote about cemiteries. The area is a little far away from the previously gifted area of the city. It was also the perfect place for testing my HHg pipe version, wich is nothing but 3 toilet paper roll conjoined molded orgonite. I deployed it in a sign post pipe near the cemitery.

Yesterday, monday, I came back to check the results. There was a big DOR smog cloud just over the cemitery, while the rest of the sky around it was blue but hazy. I presume that the nearby towers are strugling to keep the place active for the ocult parasites. I’ll come back another day to give the coup de grace to the area [Image Can Not Be Found];

All the photos were taken from the internet, as I don’t have a camera.

View of the cemitery wall, from the “Avenida Independência” (Independence Avenue)
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Main gate
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Chapel inside the cemitery
[Image Can Not Be Found]

President Prudente de Moraes Barros Tombstone
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Cats. The place is full of cats by night.
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Edu,

Congratulations I noticed from the map that the tribunal and various public insitutions are not far away around that central cemetery / antennas setup.
In my opinion gifting the canals and the big river can give a good aid to the city.

Looking at the region i m aamazed by the vasity of the rivers, body of waters, and the forests, in Europe we are not used to such dimensions.
In constrast there are some eerie references in the network of towns around that region, and Piracicaba is full of high rised buildings.

Look at this image from a praca in Santa Maria da Serra, a small town placed in a crossing. Perhaps you knew it already, is after Aguas de San Pedro. While in the west there is a town called New Odessa.

Best wishes for this adventures!

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Wow… I didn’t knew that Silvio. Great recon!!! My focus are the cities of Piracicaba and Itapeva (state of São Paulo)

Yes, Brasil is a beautyfull land and it quickly responds to the gifts. I already have my plan for the bodies of water

But anyway I can’t go there rigth now. My gifting area is by now restricted to Piracicaba (the place where I study), and Itapeva (my hometown and where my family lives). It’s already a good match to my budget gifting the two cities alone, neighborhood by neighborhood, little by little. One day. But not now.

EDIT: Here’s a modest estimative of the gifting area of efect here in Piraciacaba, it may be actualy bigger, but i can’t realy dimension it very well. The blue shaded areas are well gifted, wich means that the whiteout cloud layer hardly sticks and chemtrails disapear more quickly. The circles doens’t represent individual gifts. It seems to require a day of effort or a major rain front for the shitbirds to whiteout the area. I’m still not counting the cemetery area as completly gifted, there still more to be done there.

Shitbirds psys are making my back ache now, so i’ll take it as an confirmation of my sucess [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]