Chaco Canyon Again

This place feels a lot like Sedona to Carol and I. As we were approaching the canyon from the south, along a horribly rough dirt road (the dirt road out of there in the other direction is no better) we saw a funnel cloud forming under the leading edge of a very dark, big thunderstorm that was heading our way. It was being created from the ground up but it was under a patch of cloudbase that had taken mammatus form, which is characteristic of tornado clouds. We stopped a couple of times to take pictures and Carol took one of me ‘standing beside the funnel cloud (in the background)’ that’s awfully cute and I see that I was grinning. At that point it kept forming and dissolving but reaching closer to the cloud base each time. I’ll find a way to post that photo. I’ll probably have to download it to a disc at a MalWart, then put it on my computer. The parasite’s NSA hackers won’t allow us to ever email a photo from our phone. I think they’re mad at us . We were outrunning that storm along the paved part of the route but it overtook us on the rough road because we had to slow down. If the funnel cloud had completely formed we’d have just stopped and I’d have aimed the little portable cloudbuster at it . Carol said the air force was just trying to express their frustration and fury with this would-be assault.

The last time I was here, in 2003, there wasn’t a blade of grass to be seen except on irrigated lawns. Now, there’s more grass growing across New Mexico than we saw in Phoenix and Tucson earlier this year. It’s literally a pasture, now, and ranchers have cleared vast areas for pasture. I don’t know if they burned away the sage brush or just pulled it all up but grass displaces desert flora without any help in a fairly short time. I first noticed this in California’s vast, previously-desert San Joaquin Valley in February, 2013. I think this happens because the grasses prevent rain water from reaching the deeper roots of desert flora.

Right now, near Farmington, New Mexico, we’re experiencing a persistent rainstorm. Before, these areas only ever go rain from passing, isolated thunderstorms but this looks and feels like a coastal storm. Asking locals what they think about all the grass growing has been disappointing and in some cases I don’t think they even notice the grass, just like nearly everyone in Los Angeles has never noticed the absence of horrific smog since 2002. This is probably a lesson in human nature, at least among Westerners, but evidently people in East Africa are well aware of the positive climatic, economic, social and other changes that the kikundi’s orgonite has generated and in many cases they even know who did it and are grateful. By the time Carol and I left Florida at the end of our successful hurricane-busting campaign in 2006, though, several regular people sincerely thanked us for our work so I don’t think America’s a hopeless case.

I didn’t know what to expect when we got to the park facility and the energy of the entire area was so powerfully positive that Carol wasn’t able to get a read on specific underground activity, including the alleged Wingmaker archaeological site, until we parked the car at the far end of the park facility’s paved loop road and took a bag of her custom orgonite along the trail that is among the architectural ruins and pictographs. The placards indicated that the buildings were occupied for a brief time around a thousand years ago and claimed that a certain Indian culture was there but Carol’s impression was that the Zuni were there an that this ancient tribe probably still has traditions about huge UFOs and their offworld inhabitants, also perhaps of the Wingmakers, which may involve time travellers. We know that none of the existing Indian tribes were stone masons but all of the buildings were constructed of cut, rectangular stones and the masony is exquisite. The Church of Settled Science won’t allow archaeologists, geologists or anthropologists to publish anything that contradicts their mind-numbing paradigm, though, of course.

About a half mile along the north cliff of the canyon Carol told me that she felt the presence of a huge angelic entity and she hid one of her orgonite pieces, there. The impression wasn’t more clear until we walked back through that area, then she said she saw a connection between the Wingmakers and Sylphs. We hadn’t seen any Sylphs over New Mexico until we got back to the car, then a couple of Big Sylphs had formed in a clear part of the overhead sky that was in the middle of what Carol said was a huge time/dimensional portal. She figures that this is why the Wingmakers chose this spot to put their record/evidence for us. The NSA expropriated all of that but I reckon that since the Wingmakers are adept at time travel they foresaw that and allowed for it. Even though wingmakers.com is a disinformation website we have the impression that the scientist who allegedly spilled his guts and published the material that’s featured on the site is or was genuine, at least. If we hadn’t met Al Bielek and discussed some of this with him I wouldn’t post this opinion/impression. Nor can I guarantee that Al Bielek’s material is genuine; only that according to our own judgement, he is. If you, too, want certainty you’ll no doubt be shown a unique way to attain it but it’s always been helpful for me to read and listen to accounts of people whom I consider to be reputable. Carol and I are certainly reputable, even though we’re not infallible.

We found some pictographs that excited Carol quite a bit, including several spirals and an image of a possible dinosaur or large reptilian with a tail. There are a lot of reptilian species, evidently, including little grays and huge draconians. Some of them seem to have an easier time than others keeping human forms or images. Los Angeles is one of the few places where it seems to be generally more difficult for them to accomplish that

When we walked back through that ‘angel’ site Carol told me to toss some of Francisco’s orgonite, which she also did. She said this may make it easier for him to directly connect to the Wingmakers, who have apparently taken a passionate interest in helping him lately. He’s a lot more psychic than I am, I was pleasantly pleased to discover in Dooney’s chatroom. So he’ll probably find this little proxy orgonite donation in Chaco Canyon to be quite helpful. We already knew that Carlos in Portugal, who did the Canary Islands with Francisco last year, is a skilled psychic.

I love it when Carol gets a lot of psychic imagery at a gifting site. One other time that happened for her was in Death Valley, where she had a pan-temporal view of Sasquatch running through deep grass, then the invasion of heinous draconians, whom our earthpipes along the valley had evidently forced to leave in a huff in 2003 . The next ancient draconian underground base we want to flush out is the Everglades. Chuck (Capt Azti) and I are now planning an aerial earthpipe deployment there as soon as we can manage the logistics. We weren’t able to get our Zodiac into the Everglades because the parasite had neglected to keep any of the charted navigation channels dredged–go figure. So far, he and I are the only Etheric Air Corps pilots (Air Irregulars who have dropped orgonite from aircraft–there are several of us, now) who have dropped earthpipes from the air and both of us have a family tradition of combat aviation.

Carol wants to come back here and she wants me to fly over the area and film it because she feels certain that we’ll be able to see evidence of space ship ports from above, mainly on the other side of the canyon. We saw a huge curved open area in the sky as the storm retreated and she said that outlined the edge of the portal/vortex. The Sylphs showed up in the middle of that cleared area–not at all surprising. I think I’ll fly my Doodlebug to do that filming. I can take off from a nearby straight dirt road, just outside the nearby park perimeter.

~Don