Chaiten Volcano Eruption, CHILE

Javiera
15 May 2008 05:49
Subject: Chaiten Volcano Eruption, CHILE
Here are some pics of the volcano eruption in the south of Chile, in the town of Chaiten. We passed through there with Kelly in our trip, but we took a detour and headed to Argentina. By that time in the trip, we were not doing more tower gifting, but only taking care of the canopy. I will write more when I have time (its 6:30 am and I’m heading for work).
Could you guys look into this?

Don Croft
18 May 2008 05:25
Subject: Re: Chaiten Volcano Eruption, CHILE
Thanks a lot for posting the pics, Javi. I’m wondering if the What To Think Network (outside of Chile) showed any of this apparent un-natural phenomenon and I hope to hear of any such exposure and commentary.

In Dooney’s chatroom, yesterday, the psychics looked into an allegation that the Chile eruption and China quake were connected and they found this to be so, also that the CERN facility in Switzerland, and it’s related facility in Chile, were implicated in causing both, the area in China being directly opposite on the globe from the volcano in Chile. Before that subject was brought up the psychics were seeing some muscle-flexing toward Beijing by the old-world-order banksters in The Netherlands. Apparently there is some resistance among the old corporate sewer rat cadre to China’s current geopolitical dominance. We’re interested in preventing China from nuking London in reprisal. London is where the old Phoenician/Venetian banking families found the proper roost in the early 1600s in order to create their corporate world order. They planned their assault on England for several decades before that in HOlland after Sultan 'Abdu-aziz rudely snatched Constantinople from them, forcing them to flee Venice to Holland in the early 1500s. These sleazy families kept Holland, of course, and they run the diamond cartel from there. No wonder the world odor hates Muslims eh?

We’re hoping that the Swiss gifters will put a bunch of earthpipes around the CERN facility in Switzerland to prevent any further Vryal attempts to apparently re-establish the old world order’s quickly diminishing (due to gifting and probably some other grassroot healing/vitalizing activity) death-energy matrix by attacking the core of the planet directly through massive underground facilities like these. We assume that the particle accelerator underground in Switzerland is just a cover for a much more menacing and much deeper underground operation–perhaps an excuse for them to make such a big area on the surface ‘off limits’ to humanity.

Dooney suggests 21 earthpipes around the circumfrence/perimeter of that property: 7 groups of three earthpipes spaced more or less evenly around it.

The diligent and resourceful Swiss orgonite tossers really put the hurt on the Vryal sewer rats a year and a half ago by thoroughly gifting in and around Lake Geneva but these old rats won’t surrender, of course, and they’ve got unlimited material resources. Our associates, there, even got some mainstream media coverage for cleaning up that big lake with their orgonite.

~Don

Don Croft
18 May 2008 07:33
More possible confirmation of the connection of the China quake and Chile volcanic eruption in this YouTube presentation from Xangchi China, site of the quake:

http://www.mostura.com/forum/i……569.0.html

Thanks for sending this to me, Uzmo. Notice the death tower array in the second video, also the fact that the people filming the event were discussing the phenomenon. It’s very refreshing and encouraging to see people taking note of aerial displays like this one.

~Don

Javiera
18 May 2008 21:05
Weird videos of phenomena in the sky before the earthquake… Shocked

We are being hit pretty hard here in Chile, as I imagine most places are nowadays. We’ve had almost no rain this year in the center and south of the country. Today, a rain front is struggling with haarp as I write this, it’s a little frustrating I must say. The intensity of the wind and the satelite images indicate that we should have rain for three days (starting this morning) but we’ve only had a few drops. Everybody wants rain. My mom went outside when the wind began and I heard her ask for rain aloud. I really think she is not the only one.

The smog in Santiago has been unbearable too. And precisely now Ale and I don’t have a workshop (in building process) so we haven’t done any gifting in a month or more!

As for Chaiten, people are now refugeed in other cities since everything is covered in ashes, there is no water and food for farm animals. People are going to be relocated in other places of the country.

Any tips on strategic places to be gifted here in Santiago to fight the smog (until we have the workshop) with the 20 tb’s we have left would be more than welcomed!
Also, a boost for the sylphs fighting up there…

Alejandro
21 May 2008 15:15
The rain is pouring down right now! I’ve been pointing the CB away from the front, in an attempt to bring more rain for the past couple of days, its seems to be working now.

From one day to the next the meteorologists have changed their story and are saying that “la niña” phenomenon which brings drought, has vanished, and that this year will bring lots of rain. Up until a few days ago the government was campaining to save water and electricity because to the impending drought.

On an interesting note: the city of Talca which is about 350 km south of Santiago got the greatest amount of rain in the whole country, which is unusual since the areas further south ususally get alot more rain. Rain fronts move inland about 1000 km south of Santiago, dump most of the rain there, and then move north. In this city, Talca, about two months ago we gifted several huge HAARP arrays on our way south, and didn´t gift much anywhere else. Nice confirmation to have the front dump a ton of rain near these busted arrays, and no so much elsewhere. Cool

Alejandro

Javiera
22 May 2008 21:15
Ale, did you ever post about that gifting adventure to the south two months ago, including the arrays in Talca? Confused
if not, you’ve got some work my love! Mr. Yellow Maybe the pictures will serve as inspiration…
No more drought in Chile, its official news, people are happy.

Good night, my heart is so calm and happy with the sound of rain… it contents me greatly to have such healthy skies above my head, like all my life was worth this day, to have smelled the skies ans watched the blue hills… the best medicine for the heart!