Challenging the Enemy

“Gandalf stood for a moment in thought. 'Maybe,’ he muttered. 'Maybe even your foolishness helped, my lad. Let me see: some five days ago now he would discover that we had thrown down Saruman, and had taken the Stone. Still what of that? We could not use it to much purpose, or without his knowing. Ah! I wonder. Aragorn? His time draws near. And he is strong and stern underneath. Pippin; bold, determined, able to take his own counsel and dare great risks at need. That may be it. He may have used the Stone and shown himself to the Enemy, challenging him, for this very purpose.”

From " The Return of the King ", by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1955

January 21, 2020 - Smartphone sales to return to growth in 2020 after ‘recession’

Global sales of phones are expected to rise by 1.7pc in 2020, driven by growing interest in a new generation of 5G smartphones according to a report from analyst firm Gartner.

January 28, 2020 - Sorry, 5G is not going to save falling smartphone sales in the UK

Speedy 5G was meant to be the saviour of slumping smartphone sales. It isn’t

December 27, 2019 - Why 2020 Is the Turning Point for Electric Cars

January 2, 2020 - Tesla Cuts Price on China-Built Model 3 by 9% to $42,900

January 3, 2020 - Chevy Bolt sales decline for second straight year, a warning for Tesla competitors

January 15, 2020 - US Demand for Electricity Declined in 2019 & Stagnated for a Decade, but 2020 Capacity Additions Are Wild

Where the heck are the EVs when you need them?

Electricity sales in the US isn’t exactly a high-growth business. In 2019, total electricity sales (in gigawatt hours) to ultimate customers are estimated to have fallen; through the first 10 months, according to the EIA’s latest Electricity Monthly, total electricity sales declined 2.9% from the same period in 2018.

January 17, 2020 - The only electric vehicles that have had success are Teslas

January 24, 2020 - Tesla’s European Model 3 Sales To Decline By 60% In January Based On Registration Data

As you can see from the two sets of quotes immediately above, the folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including plummeting smartphone and electric car sales.

It’s January 2020, and humanity has at last realized that technology has been weaponized against it.

I’ve appended numerous news articles below to support that assertion. One is headlined “Samsung earnings guidance for Q4 2019 shows decline in profit.”

Where “decline” is used as a soft, general hedge against the 30% drop in profit that the desperate author “buried” in the copy below.

Another current news story below is headlined “Chevy Bolt sales decline for second straight year, a warning for Tesla competitors .”

Where “decline” is again used as a soft, general hedge, this time against the stronger “drop”. The story’s author, Bradley Berman, has boldly left Tesla’s 60% drop in European sales unmentioned. He’s putting forward a plausible-deniability excuse in an effort to “compartmentalize” the phenomenon I’m documenting here.

The author of the story I got that statistic from headlined it "Tesla’s European Model 3 Sales To Decline By 60% In January Based On Registration Data."

That’s a bald-faced lie, in that sales have already dropped 60%, given that it’s January registration’s they’re counting. Did you notice he used the softer “decline”, as mandated by the international news blackout on the subject?

Here’s Bradley Berman’s picture:

bradley berman

I’ve included it so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

With the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty, wholly-corrupt shills like Brad falsely claim Electric cars are “green”. When, in fact, it takes more than half a dozen trans-oceanic voyages to create them, along with their short-lived, titanically expensive, and environmentally toxic batteries.

While the 1965 Buick Skylark I paid five grand for was made from steel smelted and cast before I was born, the car providing value down through the decades. How many years - or mere months - do you think the hyper-expensive electric appliance cars will be on the road?

Putting aside the carbon-belching factories that create electric cars’ “clean, green” electricity. And that the carbon argument is fallacious.

But don’t try telling any of that to an NPR addict who just forked over a hundred grand for a Tesla.

Did I mention that horse and buggy is going to come back big, and soon? It will start in rural areas. Then it will become the hot thing. The Amish have never given it up, the reader may recall. I’ve been predicting that for a good decade, now, ask my wife or close friends. How they laugh! Or used to, anyway. The other day, I whipped out my flip phone, and a new friend I had just met said “oh, how I envy you.” It was only several years ago that I was openly laughed at for carrying it.

I am the future. I am barreled, and am ripping into the future. The Bad Guys are the past. They’re going away, they’re done. We’re too smart for them, anymore. “Confidence games” simply cannot succeed if people see through the the fundamental misdirection or ruse that the con relies upon.

Another current story below is headlined “US Demand for Electricity Declined in 2019 & Stagnated for a Decade, but 2020 Capacity Additions Are Wild.”

Where “declined” is used as a soft, general hedge against the 2.9% drop in total sales that the desperate author “buried” in the copy below.

Using what is known as a “Satanic inversion”, the author kicks off the story by saying “Electricity sales in the US isn’t exactly a high-growth business.”

Annualized, the drop in electricity sales would equate to almost 12%. Those are what Harvard Business School refers to as “going out of business numbers.”

Crazy, man. It’s a stunning change, a sea change. That’s one of the things I love about investigative journalism - and detective work. Always learning cool new things.

I think a big part of the drop in electricity sales is the decline and fall of the consumption society.

The folks in charge are feeling the breeze as the door swings to hit them on the ass on their way out.

I’m basing that on headlines like this one, from a couple of years ago, now:

Self-driving cars will kill people and we need to accept that.”

And like this one, from just a few months later:

“Wielding Rocks and Knives, Arizonans Attack Self-Driving Cars

I think we’re clearly not buying what they’re selling, anymore.

Please consider sending them highest love energy as you read this.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, January 30, 2020

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

May 25, 2017 - Consumers Don’t Really Want Self-Driving Cars, MIT Study

March 27, 2018 - Here’s why humans will keep rejecting driverless cars

April 30, 2018 - Declining Majority of Online Adults Say the Internet Has Been Good for Society

June 2, 2018 - Self-driving cars will kill people and we need to accept that

December 31, 2018 - Wielding Rocks and Knives, Arizonans Attack Self-Driving Cars

May 22, 2019 - GM faces pushback on U.S. self-driving vehicle plan

July 4, 2019 - EU states reject WiFi plan for driverless cars

November 1, 2019 - Three quarters of drivers reject autonomous mobility

November 30, 2019 - Self-driving cars were supposed to be here already — here’s why they aren’t and when they should arrive

December 27, 2019 - Why 2020 Is the Turning Point for Electric Cars

January 2, 2020 - Big Tech Leads Decline In Core Earnings

January 2, 2020 - Tesla Cuts Price on China-Built Model 3 by 9% to $42,900

January 3, 2020 - Chevy Bolt sales decline for second straight year, a warning for Tesla competitors

January 8, 2020 - Samsung earnings guidance for Q4 2019 shows decline in profit

Samsung revealed its quarterly earnings guidance for the last three months of 2019 and the numbers do not bring joy. Operating profit is expected to decline around 30%, while the sales remain stagnant on a yearly basis.

Compared with Q3 2019, the sales are down 6.5%, while profit declined by just under 9%.

January 15, 2020 - US Demand for Electricity Declined in 2019 & Stagnated for a Decade, but 2020 Capacity Additions Are Wild

Where the heck are the EVs when you need them ?

Electricity sales in the US isn’t exactly a high-growth business. In 2019, total electricity sales (in gigawatt hours) to ultimate customers are estimated to have fallen; through the first 10 months, according to the EIA’s latest Electricity Monthly, total electricity sales declined 2.9% from the same period in 2018.

January 17, 2020 - The only electric vehicles that have had success are Teslas

January 21, 2020 - Smartphone sales to return to growth in 2020 after ‘recession’

Global sales of phones are expected to rise by 1.7pc in 2020, driven by growing interest in a new generation of 5G smartphones according to a report from analyst firm Gartner.

January 24, 2020 - Tesla’s European Model 3 Sales To Decline By 60% In January Based On Registration Data

January 28, 2020 - Sorry, 5G is not going to save falling smartphone sales in the UK

Speedy 5G was meant to be the saviour of slumping smartphone sales. It isn’t

In 2019, analysts said 5G would stop a downward spiral in UK smartphone sales, and push customers to finally upgrade their phones. Turns out that’s not going to happen.

Research released this week by analyst firm Gartner predicts that UK smartphone sales will not just fail to surge, they will flatline with zero per cent growth expected. Despite the continuing rollout of the 5G network and additional 5G-ready phones coming on the market, the UK is literally not buying into the 5G hype.