Charleston, South Carolina

A cab driver in Charleston contacted me a month or so ago and told me he started gifting. I told him that as far as we knew, most of the death towers and weather weaponry around there had been done but that this was just the first stage of gifting, after all–maybe not even the most important one in the long run, except that it has to be done in order to stop these weapons from harming the population and the climate.

As a courtesy, I asked my wife to peek at the city to see if those towers were still busted and she got the impression that most of the orgonite had been removed, which was actually good news for our friend because it allows him to get the requisite, insitial grand visual confirmations that give us confidence and certainty in the beginning [Image Can Not Be Found]

As you’ll see below, he got the ‘other’ kind of initial grand visual confirmation.

As some gifters learned the hard way, the only way orgonite will get removed is when the sewer rat agencies clearly see where you’re putting it. The ways to avoid that problem are to only let stable people, whom you know are trustworthy, accompany you on gifting sorties and to be sure that you spot the pavement artists (agency sewer rats who follow us) before they spot you.

They have to get pretty close to see where you’re putting it. This is the best argument for tossing orgonite from a moving vehicle instead of stopping, getting out and burying it. Carol and I only bury orgonite when there’s no other option and when we do it, we make sure nobody is around. A small Succor Punch in your car or pocket blocks all the electronic surveillance (bugs/cameras) in your vehicle, shoes, clothing, bicycle, etc. When we grid gift a metropolitan downtown area we do it on a Sunday morning when only the feds are out and about with us [Image Can Not Be Found] and if you do that, you’ll enjoy watching them trying to see where you put your orgonite. Take their pictures if you can, like Eric Carlson does so well, and post them here. Pulling out a camera is more effective at making them run away than shooting at them is. Don’t shoot at them [Image Can Not Be Found]

He was inclined to post his reports, here, until the intimidation started and I offered to sponsor his coaching lessons from Dooney in case he wants to hit these federal freaks back where it hurts them (in the etheric realm). He’s undecided about that, for now, but he gave his permission for me to post his reports. I think it’s a good protection measure for him, though you probably know that nobody in the Western world has been harmed for doing this work.

You’ll get a kick out of this:

Hey Don,

Just a little update…

Slowly but surely (with limited finances as wife is not working at the moment) flipping towers, etc. here in the Charleston area (about 50ish targets hit thus far).

I would go into more detail about this, but I have question about something that just happened only a few minutes ago that kinda freaked me out. As I was sitting here on the back porch with cocktail, surfing the web as one does, I saw a bright reddish light come across the rooftop of my neighbors house(ex-neighbors, they sold their house in an awful hurry when I commenced pouring orgonite…they always freaked me out).

I looked up, expecting a direct helicopter flyover (as I’ve recently gotten used to…subject for another time). But within two seconds I realized there was not the normal

[he finished this in a following email, which I carefully saved in my inbox, but now it’s gone–go figure [Image Can Not Be Found] . Right after the UFO showed up, a very noisy helicopter buzzed his rooftop. I asked Carol what those were and answered him, below. He’s like the rest of us, though, in that intimidation just makes us work harder to bring down this parasitic world order. ~Don]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

******, Carol’s impression is that both were military aircraft and that the neighbors who fled from his orgonite were agency/military sewer rats, put there to spy and intimidate him. In the first year Carol and I were doing this work we got buzzed within 20 feet by an CIA/airforce saucer and came close to one of their huge, black triangle craft but in the second case we sort of surprised it and it flew away. I think one of hte latter buzzed our house a few months later because the triangles give off a low volume, subsonic ‘sound’ that shakes buildings a bit.

~Don

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Charleston is a CIA/masonic/military/KKK cesspit and is probably precious to these secret-handshake baby-killers so this fellow is going to get a LOT of good confirmations. We’ll look in on him often and run interference for him.

~Don

I posted another of his reports in another section of this forum but I’ll keep the rest in this thread.

In re: ‘following one’s intuitive promptings,’ I think he scored quite a coup recently and got confirmation in the form of much-needed rain:

Don,
Just woke up to some much needed rain. Don’t know if it’s related to the gifting mission from yesterday afternoon or not. Hit a major DORidor that connects mount pleasant to north charleston…turned it into a PORidor…a 12 mile stretch, some real nasty looking ones along the way. Hope all is well there. Cheers.