Clarity In The Craft Store

Approximately one and half years ago I took a trip to one of the local craft stores to purchase supplies. After I picked up my first item in the middle of the store, I then walked to the back of the store to do some browsing. I noticed a curvy, but washed out lady walk past me to the end of the aisle. She then walked two or three steps to her right to look at the items displayed on the back wall. She was now about less than ten feet from me, slightly visible from my vantage point. All of the sudden I hear a rather embarrassing crashing noise as she fumbled the items from the shelf onto the floor. It was one of those shopping moments that you may have experienced in your life when you know someone might have just broken something, and you sort of feel bad for them. I didn’t feel bad for her at all because she intentionally dropped those items so I could play the part of the caring helper.

I decided not to help her and I thought that maybe an employee would help, but no one cared about her deceptive behavior. She had to pick the items up, all by herself.

I then purchased my items and walked out of the store towards my parking spot. I noticed a red car parked in the spot next to me, with an Asian lady reading, or at least pretending to read a book. [Image Can Not Be Found] She smirked at me, like she knew exactly what was going on.

I had one more store to go to, so my shopping continued. This store was in the same strip mall in the same parking lot, however I decided to first place my purchased items in my car, then drive the “waste of gas” distance to the next store. I took my time and found what I needed for purchase and walked to my car which was parked directly in front of the store.

It’s not that hard to look around and be observant. Anybody can do it. I then noticed the exact same lady and red car parked watching me, so I took her picture. She changed locations just for me. I’m sure she was in cahoots with the awkward and clumsy lady.

https://flickr.com/gp/69670802@N02/p00V82