Clearheaded Approach to 'Epidemic' Scares

Dr von Peters, who developed ChemBuster six years ago at our request–very successful tonic for people who have been damaged by bioweaponry (chemtrail-induced sickness, Lyme, AIDS, CFS, fibromyagia, ‘candida,’ ad nauseum)–mentioned to me that the Spanish Flu was the result of massive scale innoculation, not from contagion. These more recent epidemic scares are probably based on lies and falsified data, like the SARS scare was.

I asked him to send me some info about the Spanish Flu being caused by injections (1918–very widespread and millions were killed) and and here’s what he shared:

https://www.whale.to/vaccine/sf1.html

https://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/200

The scope of the falsity of the bioterror agenda was indicated, to Carol and I, when Len Horowitz told Carol a few years ago that the feds had recently threatened to murder his kids if he published his expose about it. He didn’t publish or publicly mention it, of course. I never mentioned that, before, but in light of the level of fright that the liars are generating among the Pajama People with their latest scam I think it’s okay to do so, now.

~Don

Virus Hoax Patterns are dragged out like changes in fashion clothes. Every few years, a new “terror” is exposed, just to try to keep pj folks terrorized, in adrenal stress mode (reactive rather than proactive) and thus paralyzed and unable to act rationally and objectively discern truth from lies. Remember the West Nile Virus Hoax, how about the Asian flu, or Bird flu….the pattern really is tiresome. See https://www.whale.to/a/duf.html

The more one researches the truth, the more you find big pharma on a genocidal, profit generating scheme/scam of impressive proportions, with their advertising buddies (the what to think network) hyping their scams. All the while, the pj folks are slaughtered. Another example of “my people perish for lack of knowledge”. It never ceases to amaze me the ‘treatments’ people (my patients) unquestioningly submit to from the serial killers (m.d.'s) yet they refuse to do due diligence to find the true consequences and risks (including death) until after they are harmed by the ‘treatments’. Doesn’t one’s life demand and warrant due diligence of this type? How greater can one exemplify lack of self-responsibility if not this? Having seen patients almost killed, from flu vaccinations, (hospitalized, in coma for two months etc etc) I see the horror that happens, first hand, when the serial killers do the bidding of big pharma and their genocidal handlers. Sometimes it makes me want to shake the pj world collectively by the shoulders, and shout, 'what were you thinking, WERE you thinking", but God has a plan, and I trust each learns his/her lessons in a timely fashion to fulfill that plan.

Hope this is thought provoking or possibly helpful.

Follow your heart and keep your mind open to truth in these treacherous (guilty of or involving betrayal or deception) times.

Blessings,

Stevo

hello all , Mara has published the response of Jane Burgermeister to her thanks. I think it’s very relevant because people here have not fallen in this scam. Anyway keep on boosting without forgetting Georg and Mylow. Laurent

Grippe “porcine” (2), Réponse de Jane Burgermeister
Par MaRa, mercredi 29 avril 2009 à 09:41 :: MATRIX et le plan en déroute

(My God! Qui pourrait traduire les textes de Jane Burgermeister?..)

J’avais écrit à Jane:
BRAVO and THANKS!
I post your letter on my website blog…
Blessings on You.
Here, in Switzerland, some people are going to boosting you ;o).

Et voici sa réponse:

Thanks, Mara. I was born in Zurich and like Switzerland! Good news! The police will investigate Baxter in Austria I was told by the City Prosecutor. (nde: Baxter fabrique des vaccins et autres poisons-sur-ordonnance)

By the way, I was in contact with the Swiss police today over the bizarre case of the exploding ampules in the train. I’m sure the explosion on the train on Monday evening was an act of bioterrorism and the virus was the deadly kind and not the mild kind as the doctors claimed.

Baxter also sent out the deadly bird flu virus under a .false label in Austria so you can’t believe what the “experts” say. I am very afraid that the people are walking around now with a deady strain and need to be given preventative treatment.

It was very hard for me to get the police to listen to me. I sent emails in the end. I’m pretty sure the ampules came from a WHO lab in Mexico and were sent by plane to Zurich where they were picked up by a technician.

WHO also supplied the deadly bird flu material to Baxter….

A virus of this sensitive nature should not be sent by a high speed train packed with people in an air conditioned compartment in the first place. It should be classified as a hazardous material and sent by a third party.

I contend the device was not “faulty� but deliberately designed to explode and spray out particles of the virus among passengers.

It resembles a CO2 bomb. Dry ice evaporates when it melts, producing a cloud vapour. The pressure led to the explosion of the phials of pig flu. The blast was sufficient to injure the person charged with transporting the package as well as a passenger.

In this way, the virus was aerosolised and spread around the compartment. It can be assumed it went into someone’s lung, carried by the shockwave of the explosion outwards.

I contend that the CO2 was chosen because most bomb sniffers – dog and electronic alike – look for sulfur and nitrogen compounds found in black powder, ANFO, etc.

CO2 is in the air already, so detecting it and discriminating from natural background sources is harder.

The case they were carrying could have had a vent hole.

If the pressures were high enough, and standard rubber stoppered tubes were used to transport the virus, then the evaporating CO2 would pressurize whatever outer container, and force the stoppers down into the tubes further, or infiltrate past the stopper, and in either case, pressurize the tube.

Once the outer case breached, the inner tubes could easily have undergone similar explosive decompression, instantly vaporizing their contents as a fog.

The other option is that the tubes were plastic, and sealed properly, and none was released since they were within the case and not subject to shrapnel.

I contend that the “organisers� of this bioterrorist act planted the misleading information into the general public that the virus was harmless when it isn’t to spread the lethal Mexican pandemic strain.

The swine flu virus is a synthetic structure from a bioweapons laboratory.

I urged the authorities to investigate, check the health of the passengers and treat them preventatively for an infection is there are any grounds for suspicion.

I ask you, please, to try to publicise this or get the police/doctors to take action soon! I fear it’s up to us. By the way, I will press charges against the WHO!
Best, Jane

i’d love to be scared about viral attackbut let’s face it, if they could cause millions of deaths by that route they would have succeeded by now, after all, so called bioweapons have been around for decades, and they surely would have given some to Saddam to chuck at the Iranians, kurds or Marsh Arabs (they got the toxic gas).

The AIDS ‘bioweapon’ which was meant to be a deadly mixture of 3 animal viruses, called HIV, was no doubt delivered in some form via that Hep B vaccine experiment, to start the ball rolling, but since then HIV hasn’t lived up to its promise, being completely harmless and used as the Trojan Horse for delivering the real killers such as AZT, to Africans preferably. I still only know one person who has died of this ‘deadly disease’, and I only met him about 40 years ago when we used to play together as kids, and he was gay.

the only way they can get you in the short term (apart from long term attack through chemtrails, and that seems to be more metals) is by vaccines, as Dr kelley said: “DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINATIONS. This is the standard deceptive way you are given the Establishment’s Biological Warfare infections.”

I would have thought the West Nile, SARS and Bird Flu scares would have made people think twice

also those who know the Polio (DDT), BSE (phosmet), HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C and B hoaxes.

Not forgetting the 2002 smallpox scare–where they claimed smallpox would kill 30%, when even in it’s hayday it never killed over 18%, 2% under proper care, and then it was usually delivered by vaccination.

and the Swine Flu racket of 1976, plus the main one Spanish Flu when soldiers were getting 15 vaccines, similar to the Gulf War vaccine disease, something like 500,000 soldiers invalided out, 73,000 died https://www.whale.to/b/war_vets.html https://www.whale.to/a/gulfwar.html

“Virus Mania is a social disease of our highly developed society. To cure it will require conquering fear, fear being the most deadly contagious virus, most efficiently transmitted by the media. Errare humanum est sed diabolicum preservare… (to err is human, but to preserve an error is diabolic).”—-Etienne De Harven, M.D.

Virus Mania. Avian Flu (H5N1), Cervical Cancer (HPV), SARS, BSE, Hepatitis C, AIDS, Polio
How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-Dollar Profits at Our Expense https://www.whale.to/a/virusmania.html

Also [2008] Fear of the Invisible by Janine Roberts https://www.whale.to/a/roberts_b.html

also Lanka https://www.whale.to/a/lanka_h.html

I collect the viral mania here https://www.whale.to/a/virus.html

Being in vaccine world we get the yearly fake flu scare where they say 36,000 die every year in the USA, whereas their own figures say 700 https://www.whale.to/vaccine/cdc_annual_ … h_lie.html

Then the often yearly measles epidemic scare, or meningitis https://www.whale.to/a/epidemic.html

"I have lectured all over the world… I have always had a special interest in newspapers. All of them have one thing in common, there is always some reference made to some epidemic in some part of the world. For instance, two years ago, one paper referred to a polio epidemic in Holland. For the past three years, our newspapers have commented on the diphtheria epidemic in Russia. By these means, the population is constantly threatened with epidemics, they have been made to fear them, and the reports always conclude: “Go and get vaccinated”.–Dr Buchwald MD

"Dr. med Martin Hirte writes on page 20 of his book ‘Vaccination–Pro and Contra’: “To create fear among parents to strengthen their motivation to vaccinate is an important part of the publicity used to promote vaccinations. [u:3ubzerbl] A whole branch of research is examining the question: ‘What level of fear needs to be created to appear as convincing as possible?’ [/u:3ubzerbl]”—Dr Buchwald (The Decline of Tuberculosis despite “Protective” Vaccination by Dr. Gerhard Buchwald M.D. p104)

Health Official Tells How He Used Fright and Pressure to Have People Vaccinated. “Since people cannot be vaccinated against their will. the biggest job of a health department has always been, and always will be, to persuade the unprotected people to get vaccinated. This we attempted to do in three ways: first by education; second, by fright; and third, by pressure.”
https://www.whale.to/vaccines/anderson_b.html

I don’t kbow if i’m repating something that is said on one of these links I haven’t had time to look them all.

I had already read many things about this when the bird flu H1N5 was considered dangerous around 2005 I think, well the explaination is always simple on how to cure the flu, use good old methods and don’t take aspirins, just contain the fever using cold towels etc.

Love a fever!

The problem is the method of treatment. The viral core molecule of RNA cannot reproduce if the body temperature is above 101 degrees (38 °C). Humans have genetically developed a natural method to defeat viral infections called a fever. With a mild fever of 101 degrees the telomers on the ends of the RNA molecule cannot attach and the virus cannot reproduce itself, and the body’s white blood cells quickly destroy the invading virus. But the modern “regular” treatment for a fever from a cold or flu is to reduce the fever to ease the discomfort. This is wrong.[/quote:1rk1cny7]

This is exactly what the Health Departement should tell people! And exactly what they’re not telling anyone!

continuing the text:

[quote:1rk1cny7]By lowering the fever below 100 degrees, the invading virus is allowed to reproduce and spread massively throughout the body. If the multitude of viruses finally cross the blood/brain barrier the result is a fever of 104 or more, causing brain damage or death. This is often called Reyes Syndrome or Viral Encephalitis and is not a disease but the result of improper treatment with aspirin or other NSAIDs to lower the natural viral infection fever.[/quote:1rk1cny7]

from https://www.oxygenhealth.com/sars_fever.html

I also read something quite interesting on https://www.nesh.com/main/nejh/samples/winston.html

[quote:1rk1cny7]Dean W. A. Pearson of Philadelphia collected 26,795 cases of influenza treated by homeopathic physicians with a mortality of 1.05%, while the average old school mortality is 30%.

Thirty physicians in Connecticut responded to my request for data. They reported 6,602 cases with 55 deaths, which is less than 1%. In the transport service I had 81 cases on the way over. All recovered and were landed. Every man received homeopathic treatment. One ship lost 31 on the way. H. A. Roberts, MD, Derby, Connecticut.

In a plant of 8,000 workers we had only one death. The patients were not drugged to death. Gelsemium was practically the only remedy used. — HERE AGAIN ——> We used no aspirin and no vaccines <——- . -Frank Wieland, MD, Chicago.

I did not lose a single case of influenza; my death rate in the pneumonias was 2.1%. The salycilates, including aspirin and quinine, were almost the sole standbys of the old school and it was a common thing to hear them speaking of losing 60% of their pneumonias.-Dudley A. Williams, MD, Providence, Rhode Island.[/quote:1rk1cny7]

Morality: if you have any disease that causes a fever, let the fever come to you as it is the body’s way of curing oneself [Image Can Not Be Found], else if you repress it it will just come back much worst!

we are assisting and participating also in some measure right now to the the crumbling of OldworldOrdur but as it’s so huge, everything is going idle like “au ralenti” for our best pleasure [Image Can Not Be Found];

I L L U M I N A T I E L I M I N A T I

More precisely, the expose was to have been about how the corporate misantrhopic world order spreads diseases through injections.

I think we’re getting closer to figuring out how these sociopaths are still sickening a lot of people, six years after their chemtrail campaign failed.

When Alejandro was here he was in touch with a friend of his who was visiting far-Southern Chile. The friend had gotten exposed to chemtrails during that vacation and became sick. In this case, it’s probably safe to assume that there are no orgonite cloudbusters within range of that location. Ale assured me that chemtrails are fairly new to Chile–perhaps they started after he, Javiera and friends began gifting, there.

This was certainly the case in Johannesburg, where chemtrails started being seen only after Georg and friends began busting death towers in earnest. Carol and I also saw a few furtive chemtrails over Namibia after we started gifting with our friends, there. They also told us that this was a new phenomenon for their region.

I get rare reports, which I think are mostly legitimate, of chemsoup beingi sprayed at very low altitudes, which is to say below the base cloud level, under 5,000’ altitude. Any chemtrail jet you see is between 12,000 and 20,000 feet altitude, which is evidently the vertical range of a standard orgonite cloudbuster’s influence. Contrails are made 25,000’ and higher and it’s actually hard to see those planes, unlike the lower chemtrail jets.

Last year, there was a frenzy of Chicken Little scares on many of the sponsored disinformation websites, all of which are still insisting that chemtrails are still harming people. To understand how disinformation successfully blocks out rational observation might require someone to gain an understanding of what Dr Freud acccomplished at Tavistock.

Last week, Patrick in Houston sent me a link to Max Freedom Long’s book about Hawaiian magic, I think because he saw the connection with that to the way we operate in the chatrooms:

THE SECRET SCIENCE BEHIND MIRACLES (1948) https://www.sacred-texts.com/nt……/index.htm

When I started reading the book I immediately understood what Patrick is seeing, there, also that the sort of psychology practiced by the government/corporate sociopaths associated with Freud is more akin to magic than to popular science: the exercise of human will. It’s an enjoyable, informative read and Dr Long seems to have hit the target.

I mentioned this because disinformation is also a form of magic and an exercise of corporate will, corporations being merely thoughtforms. I posted my standard observations about hte present characeristics of chemtrails, as opposed to how they looked and behaved before there were thousands of orgonite cloudbusters on hand because I had wriitten this out to every single terrified person who challenged my claim in email and I wanted to put something in my Word documents about it to save time and effort but, in fact, I’m getting fewer and fewer of these challenges as the magic of the influence of rational expression filters out into the audiences of these disinformants. Je Torres observed, recently, that Alex Jones is now claiming that chemtrails are helpful, so I’m watching for other signs of a sea change in the disinformants’ strategy. They all still either ignore or mystify the millions of new death towers, as you can see. I think they know that the more attention is drawn to these towers, the more people will realize that they’re not for telephones. Since the towers are on the ground instead of in the sky they’re an even more undeniable evidence of the intentions of the corporate world order.

It’s axiomatic that truth is more powerful than lies, in the way that light dispels darkness. We’re pretty heavily programmed not to empower ourselves by seeing simple truths like that in action but efforts to achieve a little detachment are bound to pay off, this way, as long as we’ll keep relatively clear of clever, chariismatic and titillating professional, clergy-like liars in the meantime. Notice how they induce a sort of drunken stupor, also how their devotees defend them. This is very old magic, soon to be exposed and obsolete.

Causes or alleged causes that can be seen will always be preferred to hidden causes by the majority of people. Death and sickness by injection or with tampered corporate supplies of food and public water will be overlooked as long as enough professional distractors are pointing at chemtrail-seeded clouds and disease-dusted villages and neighborhoods in countries that corporate-sponsored reporters won’t ever visit.

Never mind that you’d need to be 12,000 to 20,000 feet tall to breath the stuff, assuming it’s not just harmless skywriting material, in order ot get sick from it [Image Can Not Be Found]

it’s a little bit like the way people take the television weather reports to heart while ignoring the contradicting evidence that could be seen out their windows. We saw that a lot in Florida–it’s a real jawdropper! Some gal was screaming to me (in email) about the official, near-famine level ‘drought’ in Western North Dakota, so Stevo and I went there to gift and found livestock nearly obscured by tall, green grass in all the pastures and crops coming up in all the non-irrigated fields, not to mention full-to-overflowing streams and rivers in June and verdure everywhere we looked [Image Can Not Be Found] .

The new noise about outlawing organic agricullture and gardening might be a legislative ploy to force everyone back onto the corporate food cartel’s poison wagon, of course, but there’s real comedy in imagining how the sociopathic world order could enforce such a ban, especially since they’re failed miserably to disarm any of us.

Remember when all of Costco’s produce was irradiated? That was only a few years ago. Now, according to the energy my wife sees in those produce bins, none of it is irradiated and a whole lot of it is organic. This indicates a vital, massive grassroot trend away from adulterated food. Maybe the legislators on North America and Europe are simply reacting to that positive development, on cue from their corporate handlers.

I think Len Horowitz is the only research journalist who has covered the distribution of prions in wheat crops. Prions are crystals formed in the human body–a sort of viral life form. When a specific frequency is broadcast the crystals that are the relevant size to that frequency’s wavelength vibrate, evidently causing specific symptoms. If this is happening on the scale that Dr Horowitz has claimed, then I’m pretty sure they’re using the death towers to broadcast these frequencies, so gifting the towers has another benefit besides just making everyone around them feel better and lightening the atmosphere.

As far as I know, there’s no evidence that prions even exist but there’s also no evidence of any of the specific technology of the death towers. Horowitz might be romantically inclined to mysticism, on one hand, but his science research is as hard as nails.

Reputable, independent labs have analyzed chemspew, at least, and circumstantial evidence clearly indicates that many of the new sicknesses are caused by bioweapons, like Lyme sickness, SARS, Legionnaire’s Disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, tuberculosis, smallpox, etc., distributed by the military and/or spook agencies among the populations. Notice that they’re all very localized epidemiics, not at all like Hollywood’s or Stephen King’s terrifying versions. Nor can the Center for Disease Control (note: they say, ‘control,’ rather than ‘elimination’ [Image Can Not Be Found] ) ever take credit for stopping any of that. It just sort of peters out in a short time, every time.

The murderous US Congress even admitted, a few years ago, to continuing, large scale testing of bioweaponry on the population (gloated about it?). If prions are a widespread problem it’s probably safe to assume that they’re acidic, therefore prone to destruction in the body by any zapper, just like any living pathogen is. ‘Acidic’ in this case probably indicates a DOR energy-base for the weapon. It’s the only form of subtle energy that the corporate world order understands, naturally.

Knowing what we do, about the misanthropic (‘humanity-hating’) world order, these towers probably have a dozen deadly purposes and we won’t likely know what they all are until the world order has been decisively thrown down and turned inside out.

One of the beauties of the gifting movement is that most people who do this work just bust towers because it makes them feel kind of euphoric to do it. They don’t really seem to care about any of what I’m discussing and a lot of them are even addicted to the disinformation pushers, so are essentially handicapped, mentally. Watch the disinformants revise all their lies as these sleepwalking PJ folks continue to lose interest in the current ones. We might as well derive a little observational fun from that ugly agenda that has flooded the internet.

I think that if disabling millions of death towers was the sole responsibility of people who wish to see clearly and think independently (these are the rare gifters whom I ask to post on this forum) the bad guys would win, because not many people will ever want to live that way [Image Can Not Be Found] and this is a numbers game, after all.

~Don

Stevo, Laurent, John and Fabien, I didn’t see your posts until after I posted my followup. Thanks very much for adding that to the thread!

~Don

I saw this article from the Associated Press and thought I’d post it here.

"The Massachusetts Senate has unanimously passed a pandemic flu preparation bill that has languished in the Legislature before the recent swine flu outbreak.

The 36-0 vote today sends the measure to the House. Both branches have taken it up in past years, but have not been able to agree on the details.

The new Senate version would allow the public health commissioner — in a public health emergency — to close or evacuate buildings, enter private property for investigations, and quarantine individuals.

The bill specifically mandates the following:

(1) to require the owner or occupier of premises to permit entry into and investigation of the premises;
(2) to close, direct, and compel the evacuation of, or to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated any building or facility, and to allow the reopening of the building or facility when the danger has ended;
(3) to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated, or to destroy any material;
(4) to restrict or prohibit assemblages of persons;
(5) to require a health care facility to provide services or the use of its facility, or to transfer the management and supervision of the health care facility to the department or to a local public health authority;
(6) to control ingress to and egress from any stricken or threatened public area, and the movement of persons and materials within the area;
(7) to adopt and enforce measures to provide for the safe disposal of infectious waste and human remains, provided that religious, cultural, family, and individual beliefs of the deceased person shall be followed to the extent possible when disposing of human remains, whenever that may be done without endangering the public health;
(8) to procure, take immediate possession from any source, store, or distribute any anti-toxins, serums, vaccines, immunizing agents, antibiotics, and other pharmaceutical agents or medical supplies located within the commonwealth as may be necessary to respond to the emergency;
(9) to require in-state health care providers to assist in the performance of vaccination, treatment, examination, or testing of any individual as a condition of licensure, authorization, or the ability to continue to function as a health care provider in the commonwealth

Any person who knowingly violates an order of the commissioner or his or her designee, or of a local public health authority or its designee, given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or by a fine of note more than one thousand dollars, or both."

It would appear as if the NWO is still beating the martial law dead horse by using the state legislatures. This legislation would also be used, of course, to forcibly vaccinate people in Massachusetts in the case of an epidemic.

This also happened right before two brothers in Massachusetts were discovered to have swine flu after a trip to Mexico.

https://www.necn.com/Boston/NECN-Extra/2

Horowitz has already weighed in with this ten minute video filled with incriminating evidence:

https://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewt

It’s like pulling teeth to get the Pajama People (including everyone who sucks on the disinformation teat) to consider that the media lies to them routinely, especially about these ‘pandemic’ scams. It’s kind of fun to analyze their hypnotic methods but not fun to see how eagerly some PJ folks absorb it all.

The speed with which genuine information is already getting out about this particular scam is heartening, though.

~Don

Horowitz has already weighed in with this ten minute video filled with incriminating evidence (includes a product plug, please note):

It’s like pulling teeth to get the Pajama People (including everyone who sucks on the disinformation teat) to consider that the media lies to them routinely, especially about these ‘pandemic’ scams. It’s kind of fun to analyze their hypnotic methods but not fun to see how eagerly some PJ folks absorb it all.

The speed with which genuine information is already getting out about this particular scam is heartening, though. Jon Stewart on ‘The Daily Show’ on the Comedy Channel began ridiculing the media’s hype about it immediately, for instance.

~Don