Cloud Buster - We've had our Cloud Buster for at least a week now

We’ve had our Cloud Buster for at least a week now. A few hours after it arrived I noticed the chemtrails had totally disappeared above our home and for a long way out. I’ve been so distracted with finalizing our move that I’d not been as observant as I usually am. But once everything was completed and it became a waiting game, I began to take notice. I’d been hearing loud helicopters outside for a few days…but ignored them. The last 3 or 4 days, having not much to do, I would look outside when I heard them and noticed them flying around our neighbourhood.

I also noticed that there were no more chemtrails…at all!!! We are usually hammered in the night then have a nasty whiteout all day long. This has gone on for months on end and we have rarely seen the sun at all this year. But my husband noticed straight away and began talking about how beautifully sunny and clear the skies had been the last few days. Then it finally dawned on both of us…this began when the cloud buster arrived!!! I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen such deep lovely blue! About 5 years is my best guess!!!

What a great investment! Well worth every pence! When we get to our new home I will begin sourcing supplies to make my own tower busters and will be sure to gift the entire area!

The following users say thank you to Angel Cross for this useful post:

Edward