Cloudbuster pipes with endcaps?

I decided to post in this forum section because this some basic questions in building a cloudbuster.

I have read Georg Ritschl’s book, and he says the pipes in the cloudbuster base must not be hollow, but sealed with a copper plate or end cap that is soldered into place.

Is there any significant advantage in performance over building cloudbusters with endcaps versus without endcaps? Georg wrote about the resonant cavity effect that enhances orgone flow, but an earth pipe works well without endcaps, how come? Would they work better if capped also? I didn’t consider this when I built my cloudbuster a couple of years ago, and I think it could be more effective. But i also made mine from 6 pc of 2,5 m 22mm pipes instead of the recommended 28mm. It is defenitely not useless, because I had a helicopter hovering outside my house a couple of days after I built it… Laugh

Is it a good thing to cast each one of the six double-terminated crystals into small orgonite plugs before I put them into the pipes? If not, is it necessary to take them out once in a while to charge them in the sun or inside a pyramid?

Skepp ohåj Cool

There’s no Cloudbuster assembly instructions engraved in granite anywhere, although Stephanie Relf’s Metatech articles not only include assembly instructions, there’s even a pattern for the wooden spacers on there. My CTBusters Cloudbusters are based on this design.

http://www.metatech.org/cloudb……chine.html.

I put copper caps on the bottoms of the pipes, but they are not soldered. I hold the crystal in place with some clear silicone, which also seals the pipes so the resin doesn’t intrude. I use clear silicone because the white stuff burns and gives-off nasty fumes when the resin gets hot, when curing. The white silicone also blackens the insides of the pipes, yuck! In the Metatech instructions the crystals are glued to a one-inch piece of garden hose, I feel that’s not needed.My CB’s have only two things in the pipes: clear silicone and quartz crystals.

Tip: fully assemble the base before you make or pour any resin. Don’t even think about mixing resin and metal together, it’s a huge unnecessary mess. Place the six base pipes, held together with the two wooden spacers you made, into the 2 gallon plastic bucket. Adjust whatever you have to adjust so that the pipes are neat and square, all pointing straight up. Then add the metal. I use pure aluminum that’s left-over from milling billet aluminum. Don Croft says any metal will do. I use a stir stick to poke it around as I add it so it’s all homogeneous and perfect in there, I’m kinda anal. :O) Then mix the resin, not too hot or the resin will crack, not to weak or it will take days to set. Pour the resin into the base until the bucket is almost full, covering the metal. Do this in a well ventilated area, preferably not indoors. Gloves and goggles are required or the Feds will hunt will down and torture you with OSHA legislation. Kidding!

Wait. Dum de dum…

Voila, Cloudbuster.

I go an extra step. I finish it off with an application of clear epoxy resin, that seals the top of the bucket, keeping moisture out. It looks nice, too. I use this:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rus……/202056337

If you have found my suggestions helpful please feel free to go to my website and donate thousands of dollars, or at least buy a Tower Buster.

Cheers,

Andy

Thank you andy, in my next one I will put endcaps on, although it may not be necessary.

…feel free to go to my website and donate thousands of dollars…"

Ahah good one Andy, that’s the spirit! You never know when someone reading this is a millionaire Wink

One thing I learned from making orgonite with Francisco was how you can easily mix a large quantity of orgonite in one go, and that is by using a paint mixer.

There are affordable models in probably all big surface stores that sell tools.

Carlos

The parameters for any of the devices we use are pretty broad, don’t worry. Carol prefers to cover the bottom ends of the pipes in CBs with metal, even just aluminum foil. I think it’s similar to the concept of ‘shaped charges’ in terms of relative efficiency.

The funkiest orgonite cloudbuster I ever saw was Gert Botha’s in Namibia. It was the first orgonite cloudbuster in Africa and Gert is a sort of genius about cobbling things together. He had successfully altered a gasoline-powered generator to run efficiently on hydrogen, for instance–the fuel was from breaking down water with electricity produced by the generator itself, so it essentially ran on water. Some (presumably) MI6 $#!+rats stole the thing in the middle of the night, which was quite a feat since it was huge and had to be hand carried to the road without alarming the watchdog.

His CB base was around a gallon of orgonite and the six pipes in it were varying lengths and diameters but he had entirely stopped the incessant Namib Desert sandstorms locally and even generated some rain with it. Carol and I built some more CBs with him and some friends and we left his original one in a sacred spot on Brandberg, which is the largest mountain in the desert–that was in December, 2001. I’m going to ask Capt Azti to set up a section of the forum for ‘old tales’ because so many of us have had experiences and those stories ought to be repeated.

Any pipe in any orgonite base is going to affect a distant target or field. Thanks for the reminder, Andy, about none of this being graven on tablets of chyrsolite. In late 2001 an American Indian guy was earning a good living from ranchers by making rain in Montana. All he did was to stick some open pipes in streambeds and aim them for a short time at an area of the sky, which is what Reich essentially did. I admire the low-tech aspect of the Indian’s work as much as I admire Reich’s.

Stephanie Relfe posted the tutorial that Carol and I made which includes our photos. Stephanie had set up the first cloudbuster forum for us on Yahoo, which I administered until Yahoo kicked me out for posting instructions for disabling the then-new death towers, a year later. That forum was never closed and if you want to profile NSA/CIA poseurs, just take note of who posts prominently there. During that year the sewer rat agencies hadn’t yet organized an opposition, so the experience was pretty clean. It’s similar to how the chemtrail disinformation sites didn’t proliferate until some time after the international chemtrail agenda had been defeated by thousands of orgonite cloudbusters.

The only change we offer for those original instructions is that double-terminated crystals aren’t needed and it doesn’t matter if the crystals touch the inside surfaces of the pipes, nor do we glue them onto the bottom, any more. If someone’s in an area that still has a lot of nasty energy in it (unusual by now) the crystals are probably going to break and ought to be replaced after that, so we use lemurian seed crystals or diamantina crystals because those don’t seem to ever break on account of workload.

When Andy and I made the CB with the egg-shaped base and six Succor Punch crystals in it those crystals all broke in half, where the mobius coils were wound. I later wound the coils at the bases of the xtals and they’re doing fine after three years, as far as I know. Live and learn Cool

~Don