Corporate Bio/chemical Weaponry in Foodstuffs Now?

This is potentially very useful (sent to me by Mark Bennett in UK, who was evidently sickened after eating some crackers). If you experience the following symptoms after eating packaged corporate food with these or similar oils, please email me at [email protected].

When the chemtrail campaign stalled and failed in the middle of 2002 due to thousands of new orgonite cloudbusters in the affected countries I felt deeply relieved, even though the millions of people who had been sickened (damaged livers, kidneys, spleens, etc.) in the previous three years with daily exposure to mycoplasma, etc., were not recovering, even with zapping.

A few years ago it became obvious that there are brand new causes of the current endemic of new chronic sicknesses and it’s been a lot harder to track the causes, unfortunately. I think Horowitz’ claim that the chemical companies are forcing farmers to use their wheat that has been engineered to grow prions has a lot of merit but that’s only one thing. We’ve seen and experienced evidence that aerosol sprays are used, both up close on the street and by low-flying small planes and perhaps helicopters, to create flu-like symptoms that also resist zapping and may be caused by short-lived but destructive nanotech ‘robots’ in the blood, through the lungs.

As with any other problem the corporate world order throws at us, the only thing we need to find a solution is more factual information. Let’s see if this oil thing pans out, okay? We might at least find out if the corporate parasites are just conducting an experiment with it in UK, where Mark lives. They evidently love to use the Brits as lab rats, like with the Mad Cow debacle. Notice how many times these campaigns have failed, though–that’s encouraging, at least. The ‘swine flu’ terror campaign evaporated really fast last fall, for instance, very soon after it was deployed–I hope you noticed [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Mark Bennett <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: "Roger
> Date: 15 December 2009 19:01:30 GMT
> Subject: MORE ON DANGEROUS PROCESSED OILS
>
> Good morning to All–
>
> I think our health system may have been placed into jeopardy with these “NEW” replacements fats, replacements for the long-used hydrogenated oils (transfats), to preserve processed grain products–primary CRACKERS, but may be found in other processed foods as well.
>
> I’ve sent out several messages, to you, lately, regarding Expeller-Press(ed) Oleic Sunflower or Safflower oil leading to vertigo. I had asked to be informed by those of you who have experienced vertigo or dizziness, lately.
>
> I have received eight answers. Counting myself, that makes nine of us who had this loss of balance. Five of the nine have been able to identify, by reading the label on a box of crackers they had in their cupboards, the presence of this new altered vegetable oil. I had dowsed that ALL of us had been poisoned by this new processed oil.
>
> Now, I’ve received info that some of us may have developed strange, suspicious, unexplained pains, lately. In one case, a friend had a sharp pain near his big toe. It felt like a puncture wound, but no evidence of any penetration, like a sliver or some needle-like object.
>
> Another client had strange joint pains that also were like they had been hit with a needle–but, likewise, no evidence of a wound existed. This person’s pains would come-and-go. They were, in no way, similar to what might be experienced from arthritis.
>
> I believe these pains are from the nerve system’s reaction to some damage. A form of neuropathy. I believe (and hope) they will be temporary, also.
>
> In the person with the pain near his big toe, we may have identified a NEW type of processed vegetable oil. On a box of crackers he had purchased yesterday, and had consumed some of them last night, the label had indicated the crackers contained “COLD PRESSED OLIVE OIL.” No mention that it was anything other than the olive oil we might trust. There is no such thing as this being in an “oil form” in the crackers because oil cannot be used in them.
>
> Think about this before setting this message aside. Vegetable oils are added to such dried processed grains as crackers to preserve them. Otherwise, they could not be held together to stay in a “cracker form.” They would breakdown into a flour-type substance. Or, maybe, depending on what else has been added by dietary chemists, they might form into a hard lump.
>
> Vegetable OILS cannot be used in their liquid form to do this. They would go rancid fairly rapidly or be that hard lump to which I have referred. Instead, some FAT has to be used to do this service. So, processors take some cheap vegetable oil and subject it to some sort of chemical process to change them into a type of fat, a solid form of oil.
>
> Me thinks that whatever type preservative the dietary chemists invent to serve this preservation requirement, the resulting product is likely to be damaging to our health system. I really don’t like any of the vegetable oils for what they can do to our health. They are omega-6 essential fatty acids and I think we get way too much of these acids in our diets which are high in processed foods. They screw up the necessary counterbalancing requirements between omega-3 and omega-6.
>
> My point is–I suggest you avoid ALL crackers, even if no mention is made of one of the named altered oils on the label.
>
> If any of you have any “needle-like” pains lately, I would appreciate you notifying me so that I can track down the source. It may not be “needle-like,” but some unexplained pain which might be a mild form of neuropathy.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Roger

Thankfully the pin shard like pain near my big toe disappeared in about a week and was aided by both my own application and Roger’s Quantum Healing / Quantum touch focus.

From some other readings (have the article saved somewhere – prob from Mercola.com) that the FDA only tests a mere fraction – of all the ‘ingrediants’ in foods these days. Like drug interactions too, the interactions between various synthetic food processing chemicals are barely reported.

Curiously the small olive oil snack crackers were in the remaindered section of the supermarket which makes one wonder if the company was aware of the issue and was clearing out the product line due to it.

Just happy to get rid of the problem and keeping my ear peeled for any other reports of similar effects from foods stuffs.

M

Drugs in our drinking water:

https://freethoughtnation.com/index.php? … king-water

M