Correspondence with a Successful Dowser in U.K

This is an interesting, genuine fellow who earns a living, evidently, with dowsing. Carol and I have the impression we’ve heard of him, before. We’ve shared several emails and this one had a lot of questions in it, so I answered/commented in caps:

Dear Don –

You’re quite right – I hadn’t done my homework. But now I’ve done more reading and digesting & learned how to make my very own Orgonite = 4oz TB’s. (Can you mix metal-types or should one stick to one type per muffin unit ? I’m thinking of using copper…?).

FOR ALL ORGONITE THAT ISN’T DESIGNED FOR INTERACTING WITH OUR OWN PERSONAL ENERGY FIELDS CAROL AND I SIMPLY USE ALUMINUM BECAUSE IT’S PLENTIFUL, CHEAP, AND EASIEST TO WORK WITH. USING THE ‘HUMBLEST’ OF INGREDIENTS ALSO ENABLES AN EXPERIMENTOR TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE POWER IN ORGONITE IS MAINLY FROM THE COMBINATION OF RESIN AND METAL BITS, NOT FROM THE APPLICATION OF ARCANE ITEMS. WE GENERALLY ASK PEOPLE TO FIRST GET FAMILIAR WITH WHAT THE MOST BASIC ORGONITE CAN DO, THEN WHEN THEY EXPERIMENT WITH ADDITIVES, SHAPES, CHARGING, ETC., THEY’LL BE IN A BETTER POSITION TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE.

As I’m tending towards directing my attack on the English via their GARDENS & vegetable allotments (a soft centre) rather than their heads – which are by now too brainwashed & conditioned & drearily negative & hopelessly afraid – the effect of TB’s on plant growth is important to me. You suggest placing them at the perimeter corners of gardens (= 4 units) but won’t the neighbours receive as much benefit as the buyers if placed thus ? Not that I would personally object to such a result but we’re dealing with very small-minded competitive folk here.

YOU COULD FOCUS YOUR ORGONITE PLACEMENT MORE CENTRALLY, I SUPPOSE. YOU CAN DOWSE THE EXTENT OF THE ENERGY FIELDS, IN THIS CASE. I THINK YOU’LL HAVE A LOT OF FUN WITH THAT. THE RANGE FOR AFFECTINGI PEOPLE IN A POSITIVE WAY IS MUCH LONGER THAN THE RANGE IS FOR MEASURABLY AFFECTING PLANTS, BY THE WAY. WATCH FOR POSITIVE SHIFRTS IN ATTITUDE AND OPEN-NESS IN YOUR NEIGHBORS AFTER YOU PLACE THE ORGONITE, OKAY?

The TB works by…“drawing in unbalanced orgone, re-vitalising it & sending it out again…” How is it sent out – does it travel like radio waves – ripples in a pond ? What if there is no unbalanced orgone in the area ? Plant-growth would then remain unaffected ? If one TB is sufficient to knock out (and transform to positive, the energy) of a single power tower, is one unit similarly sufficient per average smallish garden ? Of course, there is no such thing here as over-kill.
If I can visually convince these people of the marvels of orgonite, I can then move on to personal health via the Zapper etc… I will naturally take a personal interest meanwhile in the atmosphere of locales, power towers, water quality & the like & deposit you-know-what wherever necessary. I will also see whether my own focused intent can do as much as the orgonite.

I’M NOT AWARE THAT ANYONE, INCLUDING DR REICH, HAS SPECIFIED THE FORM OR MANNER THAT ORGONE MOVES, THOUGH HE SAID IT DOES MOVE FROM EAST TO WEST ON A GLOBAL SCALE. ORGONE IS THE MEDIUM OF PSI TRANSMISSION/RECEPTION AND THIS EVIDENTLY HAPPENS INSTANTANEOUSLY, UNLIKE THE WAY LIGHT TRAVELS. REPUTABLE PSYCHICS HAVE SEEN AND DESCRIBED THE ENERGY FIELDS OF VARIOUS ORGONITE DEVICES BUT I’M NOT AWARE THAT THEY’VE COMMENTED ON MOVEMENT, PER SE, OTHER THAN THE EXAGGERATED CYCLONIC SHAPE AND CLOCKWISE SPIN OF AN ORGONITE CLOUDBUSTER’S VERY LARGE FIELD, WHICH APPARENTLY LOOKS TO THEM LIKE WATER DRAINING FROM A TUB, AS IT WOULD BE SEEN FROM NEAR THE DRAIN.

As you say Don, I’m placing aspects of your conspiracy thinking into my “Wait & See File”. Up to now I’ve been very aware of (what I call) the Satanic influence spreading alarmingly throughout society from the “top”, evidenced in the totally insane decisions being made by Govt., Police, Law Courts, Banks (!) etc….When worshipping Satan (I’m told) the crucifix is displayed upside down.

I SUPPOSE THAT’S THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. THERE’S PLENTY OF DOCUMENTED MATERIAL ABOUT MASSIVE SCALE CHILD ABDUCTION/MURDER BY THE CIA AND OTHER AGENCIES. IT WAS A FORMER CIA DIRECTOR WHO SPILLED HIS GUTS ABOUT THIS AFTER SOMEONE ELSE HAD GATHERED A LOT OF TESTIMONIES FROM SURVIVORS. THE FORMER DIRECTOR WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED BY MILITARY-TYPES, SHORTLY AFTER THAT, WHICH IS ITSELF A CONFIRMATION. THAT’S ONE OF A SCORE OF ENQUIRIES, OF COURSE, AND THERE’S AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF REPUTABLE RESEARCH JOURNALISTS WHO WRITE ABOUT ALL THIS STUFF. THIS IS CONSPIRACY INFORMATION. WHAT THE US, BRIT AND ISRAEL GOV’TS CLAIM ABOUT ‘TERRORISM’ IS MERELY UNSUBSTANTIIATED CONSPIRACY THEORY, RATHER. THOSE THREE GOVERNMENTS ARE THE ONLY ACTUAL TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS I’M AWARE OF, THOUGH OF COURSE THEY’RE ONE ORGANIZATION, RUN FROM LONDON.

Most decisions are precisely that – upside down. Punish the innocent victim, molly-coddle the criminal ; punish the saver, assist the reckless gambler ; punish the school teachers by removing the right to enforce discipline, wrap in cotton wool the scandalously-behaved pupils…etc…etc…ad nauseum.

THE ONLY WAY THIS MAKES SENSE IS IF ONE WILL SEE IT ALL AS INTENTIONAL, NOT AS ‘INCOMPETENCE.’ IT’S TOO CONSISTENT TO BE CHALKED UP TO MERELY CROOKED POLITICIANS. POLITICIANS ARE GENERALLY TOO SHORT-SIGHTED TO ERECT SUCH AN INTRICATE AND CONSISTENTLY EXPLOITIVE HIERARCHY.

But I’ve never bothered to focus on WHO exactly is disseminating this highly dangerous rubbish. There is much talk of it being promoted by “liberal thinkers” over here. But you’ve gone further, much further. What was it that brought you to the attention of the CIA, MI6….IN THE FIRST PLACE ?

LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES IN ALL THE BIG, CENTRALIZED GOVERNMENTS ARE MAINLY CONCERNED ABOUT CONSOLIDATING THEIR OWN POSITIONS, WHICH IS TO SAY THEY WORK CLOSELY TOGETHER TO HOLD UP TYRANNY. IN THE U.S. MOST RATIONAL PEOPLE RECOGNIZE THAT THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ARE TWO WINGS OF THE SAME PARTY, FOR INSTANCE. MEANWHILE, THE TOP BUREAUCRATS REMAIN IN CONTROLLING POSITIONS, JUST LIKE IN U.K.

I was charmed & intrigued by your Dolphin encounters. You were being shown gratitude & assistance by LIVING dolphins. My single experience was with an inanimate example. How did you gift them with Orgonite – by dropping it in the water ?

I’M GLAD YOU HAD SOME EXPERIENCE. A LOT OF GIFTERS HAVE DOLPHIN ENCOUNTERS IN DREAMS AND VISIONS. I WROTE EXTENSIVELY ABOUT OUR EXPERINECES IN THE JOURNAL AND CAROL WROTE A COUPLE OF HER OWN. LOTS OF PEOPLE DROP ORGONITE IN THE WATER AND DOLPHINSS AND WHALES EVIDENTLY TAKE IT TO SPECIFIC LOCATIONS, SOMETIMES HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY. THEY APPARENTLY MOVE IT WITHOUT TOUCHING IT. WE’VE OFTEN WITNESSED THEM, AT SEA, ACT OUTSIDE OF PHYSICAL ‘LAWS.’

Something else I’m not acquainted with – the list grows ever longer ! – is the Andromedans. You are far more advanced than I am in this direction. I conjecture that you captured their attention owing to your national & international activities re. planetary health & combating the forces of evil. I operate, to date, on only a personal level – early days, not worthy of their attentions ! Also, possibly it’s best to be in wild untamed country to receive their attentions ?

THIS IS A PRETTY BIG TOPIC, A LOT OF WHICH PROBABLY CAN’T BE EXPRESSED VERBALLY AND IS OUTSIDE OF TIME AND SPACE. WITH ALL OF THE NEW EXPERIENCES AND REALIZATIONS ONE FLIES BY THE SEAT OF HIS PANTS RATHER THAN ANALYZES OR CATEGORIZES THE EXPERIENCES. COMPREHENSION USUALLY COMES LATER ON, EVEN YEARS LATER. I’M ONE OF THOSE THAT ASSUME THAT THE PHYSICAL LIFE ISN’T THE ULTIMATE ONE BUT THAT IT’S ESSENTIAL FOR NOW AND WE OUGHT TO BE GRATEFUL FOR IT. WE’RE ALL WORLD CLASS PSYCHICS IN THE DREAM REALM, OTHERWISE, WHICH MAY MIRROR THE INTERACTIVE WORLD BEYOND OUR PHYSICAL DEMISE.

THE REASON WE DON’T STRESS OUR ALIEN EXPERIENCES IS THAT THEY’RE SUBJECTIVE AND NOT GERMAINE TO THE OVERALL TOPICS OF ETHERICWARRIORS.COM OR WORLDWITHOUTPARASITES.COM . WHEN JE IN SPAIN POSTED HIS CRITICISMS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS SUBJECT I WAS INITIALLY DISAPPOINTED, THEN FELT LIKE CELEBRATING BECAUSE HE IS LIVING PROOF THAT ONE CAN ACCOMPLISH INCREDIBLE THINGS OVER VAST REGIONS WITH SIMPLE ORGONITE WITHOUT BELIEVING IN ANY OF THE POPULAR NOTIONS OF ETHERIC SUBJECTS. I’M REALLY GLAD HE’S POSTING ON MY BOARD FOR THE ENGLISH-LANGUAGE RECORD. THE $#!+STORM OF CASTIGATIONS AND ACCUSATIONS AIMED AT HIM (AND ME) ON ACCOUNT OF HIS MANIFEST VICTORIES OVER THE ‘GLOBAL WARMING’ DROUGHTMONGERING MOB BY CAUSING SO MUCH RAIN IN NEARLY-DESERTIFIED SPAIN, RECENTLY, WAS ALSO QUITE CONFIRMING.

CAROL AND I HAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THE LITTLE ANDROMEDANS PLANTED THE ORGONITE IDEA INTO COLLECTIVE HUMANITY WITH THE INTENTION OF COMPLETELY BUGGERING THE WORLD ORDER AND ITS DRACONIAN SPONSORS/DIRECTORS IN A TIMELY WAY. THE ANDROMEDANS ARE EVIDENTLY A FUN BUNCH, WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY WE RESONATE WITH THEM. ALL OF THIS IS SUBJECTIVE, NATURALLY. I PERSONALLY THINK THAT SOME OTHER BENEVOLENT RACES CAN’T HELP US BECAUSE THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND US; I THINK THEY SOMETIMES BACK THE WRONG GROUP, FOR INSTANCE. ALL BIELEK’S COMMENTS ABOUT THAT ARE INTRIGUING.

I’M SURE THAT U.K. HAS MORE THAN AN AVERAGE SHARE OF ALIEN ENCOUNTERS OF ALL SORTS, HENCE THE PREDOMINANCE OF CROP CIRCLES THERE. AMERICA USED TO BE WILD BUT NOW I’D CHARACTERIZE IT AS ‘RAPED BY NIHILISTIC FASCISM,’ RATHER [Image Can Not Be Found]

There you are Don – you ARE psychic, but presently only now & then. If you recall the state of mind you were in at the time & attempt to replicate it more often, you might possibly see more, more often ?

SOME PSYCHICS RAG ON ME ABOUT THIS. I TELL THEM, NOT CONVINCINGLY, THAT PSI ABILITY IS A LOT LIKE MUSIC, ART, MATH OR ATHLETIC ABILITY: SOME WILL EXCEL; SOME WILL FAIL AND SOME WILL DO TOLERABLY WELL. I’M SOMEWHERE BETWEEN THE LATTER TWO AND I REALLY DON’T MIND. BEING PSYCHIC IS NO MORE A SIGN OF SUPERIORITY THAN HAVING NICE TEETH IS, SO WHY THE PRESSURE TO ‘BE PSYCHIC?’

ALL OF US EQUALLY HAVE THE ABILITY (OBLIGATION?) TO PAY ATTENTION TO OUR OWN INTUITION AND TO DEVELOP DISCERNMENT, WHICH IS WHAT ULTIMATELY GUIDES EVERYONE, AFTER ALL. SOME VERY TALENTED PSYCHICS I’VE KNOWN CAN’T BE TRUSTED NOT TO STEAL YOUR SILVERWARE IF YOU INVITE THEM TO SUPPER AND MOST OF THE REALLY SKILLED ONES WORK FOR THE CIA AND MI6, AFTER ALL. I BET THEY ALL FEEL SUPERIOR TO NON-PSYCHICS [Image Can Not Be Found]

I, by the way, am not psychic at all. When I confessed this to a group in 2005, they all laughed uproariously. Perhaps they saw something in me that I didn’t. I don’t see physically , I possess none of the clairs…But I do, in the presence of invisible “trouble”, get a strange inner excitement, tinglings and often immediate knowledge of where to look. And then I can’t rest until the job is done. I call it intuition. And I’m a dab hand with the pendulum & can follow movements of nasties without delay.

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU’RE SAYING. AS A SUCCESSFUL DOWSER YOU’VE LEARNED TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO YOUR FINER PROMPTINGS, AS CONFIRMED BY YOUR DOWSING. DOWSING IS A SKILL THAT NOT EVEYONE WILL EXCEL AT, TOO. I’M A PRETTY GOOD SIGN WRITER AND IT PLEASES ME THAT VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE THIS SKILL BUT YOU AND I ARE NOT SUPERIOR BECAUSE WE’VE GOT SKILLS. IT’S UP TO EACH INDIVIDUAL TO DISCOVER HIS OR HER SKILL SETS, OF COURSE–EVERYONE’S GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL TO USE TO MAKE THE WORLD BETTER.

According to my sources, the new age will begin in 2025. From 2007-2025 we will have immense disruption. (so far, the prediction looks correct). World population will decrease by one third. If this is the case, we don’t need to bother really – it’s going to happen anyway ! I’m joking, we need to reduce unnecessary suffering as much as we can…and all that causes it.

ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES THE PRESENT EXPANSIVE AGE BEGAN CENTURIES AGO AND THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER INSTEAD OF WORSE BUT SO MUCH FOR OUR SOURCES–THOSE CAN’T BE CONSIDERED MORE THAN SUBJECTIVE RUMINATIONS, I THINK. IT’S WELL ENOUGH DOCUMENTED THAT THE CORPORATE/OCCULT WORLD ORDER INTENDED TO REDUCE THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD TO HALF A BILLION WELL BEFORE 2000 SO I SUPPOSE THEY HAD THEIR SOURCES, TOO. THOSE SOURCES WERE QUITE WRONG, FORTUNATELY.

I’m a little tired today Don but didn’t want to keep you waiting longer for a response. So please excuse the slightly laboured, uninspired communication. It is a great pleasure to have you as correspondent & your generosity is overwhelming !
Kindest regards to you both.

IT’S A PLEASURE CORRESPONDING WITH YOU, TOO, ANDREW. I’M ESPECIALLY GLAD THAT YOU’LL START EXPERIMENTING WITH ORGONITE. IT WILL BE FUN TO GET YOUR OBSERVATIONS OF THE EFFECTS.

Andrew B