Crofts: 1 -- Sewer Rats: 0

Ever since the parasitic order made their first overt assault on Carol and I (January 9) we’ve been on the road and waiting for some inspiration to guide us through this corporate minefield. Neither of us are inclined to get dragged into one of their kangaroo courts to tapdance in front of some black-robed, pedophile bandit (judge) but when one is under the gun one has to consider all the options, of course. I think most people in our situation would immediately go hire a lawyer. Responding this way to a thuggish, corporate threat is usually the kiss of death. They really have no legal jurisdiction over anyone, of course, and the fatal mistake is to tacitly agree (by showing up or following their orders) that they do.

Dooney suggested, a couple of weeks ago, that we contact someone she knows, who has suijuris.com, a website for helping people exercise sovereign birthrights while being assaulted by the ancient world order, so Carol immediately did that and paid the annual fee to get access to genuinely legal self-help information. It’s money well spent for anyone who is in the crosshairs of this criminal corporate regime. The fellow who has that site immediately suggested to Carol that we contact the bureaucrat who assaulted us and let her know that unless she’s going to charge us with a crime all of her activities against us are trespassing. We knew they had no evidence against us for even these imaginary crimes and we were going to come to Arizona, anyway, because we do our annual gem shopping for the business in January and February, here. That pays for the trip, actually, and Carol and I have really enjoyed the hiatus.

If they hadn’t assaulted us so obtusely I wouldn’t have brought an airplane down here, so none of that aerial desert reversal work we did this winter would have got done, yet. So the NSA $#!+r@+$, IG Farben (Sieg: Heil!) and the US air force’s weather warfare command are probably kind of sorry that we were ‘forced’ to be proactive in this way. I bet the NSA baby eaters are so scared of all of that increasing media exposure by now, though, that we might not be so important to them, any more, haha. They can’t even manage to ‘suicide’ Snowden.

Francisco in Spain (orgonito.eu) joined the conversation and added some first hand knowledge about personal sovereignty and we then felt inspired to act. Carol finally got the bureaucrat on the phone (after three tries–all the calls were during business hours) and that’s all it took. The talons were withdrawn with just a phone call from my resourceful and determined mate.

I’m not one of those people who assume that prayers are answered in some mystical way; they’re almost always answered in concrete ways in the form of timely opportunities such as this conversation. I think most of us pray regularly, though some of us (even the atheists among us) might call it ‘boosting.’ The heart is more powerful than the mind and the sewer rats are completely baffled by this, which is our main advantage in this war.

This isn’t over, of course. We’ll be surprised if they don’t make another move (perhaps federal) sometime in the future, as orgonite and zappers continue to reach toward public awareness in an unstoppable way but we trust that the next one will be as unbalanced and overextended as this one was. What an adventure! This is the best time to be alive. If this were all personality-based instead of being a grassroot movement we’d be dead meat.

Thanks, Operators!

~Don

1 Like