Crystals in a CB

Recently I was working with one of the German board members (with forum name Didjeridoo) on his CB. He had invited my impression, and I suggested that it wasn’t working quite as well as it should have been. After about two weeks of investigation, we found that the trouble was one of the crystals: http://i10.tinypic.com/2cnb0yc.jpg

The somewhat ball-shaped part on the right-hand side has quite a negative feeling, and though the part on the left is good, the combination was bad enough that it affected the whole CB. Didjeridoo made several changes, including exchanging a different crystal for the one pictured. http://tinypic.com/2q8vtzb.jpg Here is the CB now. It seems to be quite good.

This is not the first two-part crystal I have seen that had a negative effect.

Thanks, Kelly–Carol recommends using single crystals with a single point for CBs, though she’s seen no problem with using double parallel and connected crystals that line up in the same direction.

~Don

I didn’t have the right single term crystals so:
http://www.ryanmcginty.com/orgone/newdevices.htm
I read through the foregoing and took some single term crystals and put 'em on my desktop, closed my eyes, stirred them with an index finger so I didn’t know which end was which. The negative end, particularly when felt with the left hand (the “input” side), gave a feeling of pressure in the lower gut area. Moving the feeling hand to the other end moved the “pressure” feeling to the lower skull area. Every time. So I felt no hesitation when I dumped the double terminated crystals out of my cloudbuster, made with generous donations of seasoning stones and pipe from Jeff McKinley and titanium from the Crofts, found the positive side down in four cases, and redid the lot. I set the negative ends in half inch pieces of garden hose and wrapped the whole thing in electrical tape to isolate the crystal from the copper pipe and dropped them back in. That was last night. This morning I awoke to cloudless blue skies overhead with cloud banks fifty miles off on all sides. Might have had something to do with the ten CBs Jeff said he was building; he lives only about four miles away.

I said fifty miles because that’s how far it was to the beginning of my towerbusting territory , Pompano. It was socked in with a bank of cumulus and stratus clouds, without visible chemtrails, at 10:00 when I arrived, and became clearer throughout the day. I don’t worry too much about the MKultra t-bone thing in that big stepvan, which is also a good disguise in that it gives me something to look like: a typical self absorbed tradesman, when I pull up, park on the grass, dig a hole, neatly replace the sod and drive off. Not that much water today, but I got 37 towers including a small weather ball(30 feet diameter). I saw slyph clouds from noon on. Just working my way down the coast of Florida, moving East and West from the ocean to the Everglades.

I can’t get my computer to “see” it’s usb ports, despite installing the requisite drivers, and so cannot post photos from my phone-yet.

Maybe the Vryal don’t like seeing their name in print, especially spelled correctly. So the site was down for a day and now I still can’t get “page two” or “next” for “The Symbol for the Enemy” thread. (I was reading the thread in sequence when the site went down.) So, now that the name is back on the front page, maybe they’ll give us back the story of yesterday’s chats.

Anybody ever find an upgraded version of the Vryal symbol? Best I could do was “The Cherubim of Ezekiel” in Levi’s “Transcendental Magic”( available for web download-Real nasty book) but still a long way off (hexagram , eye , wings, but human,eagle, lion and bull instead of lizard). Then there’s this , which seems to encode the “Symbol of the Enemy” in a second layer of symbology

I got this in the wrong place, sorry.

Thanks for sharing that, Bob. Bradly once offered to lend me his version of THE KEYS OF ENOCH,

which he says is the real one, handed out to 33d degree Scottish Rite masons ad nauseum.

That stuff never interested me much but I was touched by his offer.

He told me that whatever you can find on the open market is just watered down versions

of the real text in any known occult work, though maybe the symbol you shared is valid. I’ll ask the

psychics to take a look at it during the next chat session, then I’ll post their comments, or one of them

will.

The sewer rats are still pretty effective at keeping some things secret, apparently, but I think we can

still blow them out of the water when The Operators give us info in dreams and by

other means if we’ll share it publicly. We’d all be screwed if it weren’t for the internet.

Thanks for confirming that EW went down as Dooney predicted it would. I wasn’t sure, until seeing

your post, whether the site was down or our computers were just being individually hacked yesterday.

~Don

Thanks for sharing that, Bob. Bradly once offered to lend me his version of THE KEYS OF ENOCH,

which he says is the real one, handed out to 33d degree Scottish Rite masons ad nauseum.

That stuff never interested me much but I was touched by his offer.

He told me that whatever you can find on the open market is just watered down versions

of the real text in any known occult work, though maybe the symbol you shared is valid. I’ll ask the

psychics to take a look at it during the next chat session, then I’ll post their comments, or one of them

will.

The sewer rats are still pretty effective at keeping some things secret, apparently, but I think we can

still blow them out of the water when The Operators give us info in dreams and by

other means if we’ll share it publicly. We’d all be screwed if it weren’t for the internet.

Thanks for confirming that EW went down as Dooney predicted it would. I wasn’t sure, until seeing

your post, whether the site was down or our computers were just being individually hacked yesterday.

~Don