Current Top Terrorist Hacker Targets on EW ;-)

This is kind of fun! The two contributors to EW who are getting the most severely hacked, this week, are Mrs Odondi and Joe Martin. Congratulations, wadugu!

Even though it’s currently beyond my capability as administrator to successfully enable them to post their reports I trust that by posting this congratulary message the NSA, MI6 or other sewer rat agencies who might be hacking their access will back away and let me re-register them.

At some point, Captain Azti may transfer EW to a more secure software setup that’s not so loaded with Bill gates (government terrorist agency hacker access portals) as EW currently is on this microsoft-based forum software, but meanwhile I rather enjoy exposing these fart hammers by telling you whose first hand reports they’re apparently terrified of letting you read. It’s sort of the way we earn medals in this silent war against humanity that these ancient parasitic families have evidently been waging against our species for millenia.

I just finished David Astle’s, The Babylonian Woe. There’s more good, suppressed archaeological data in his book than even in Sitchin’s and the good part of Astle’s is that he shares teh sources of this material; Sitchin evidently wants us to think that he came up with all of it in his books. Did you ever wonder why we are programmed to assume that plagiarism is okay? Astle had self-published this book in the 1960s and it wasn’t until the late 1990s that I began to suspect that the same bankster families who ruined civilizations in the dawn of recorded history are also the ones who are using the same methods to attempt to commit genocide to our entire race. Thank God they’re failing! Astle even predicted that China would overtake these families, which they fully did by 2004. Some of my pals in Europe are hoping that Peking will bail out the failing, bled-nearly-to-death European market very soon, as they did for North America in 2009 with debt free essential gift of three trillion dollars to the main thieves of the continent: the US Congress. I wonder if China’s letting Europe wallow some more in their misery in order to teach the Babylonian Banksters a final lesson. That’s the banksters’ current hive, after all. America was just a colony to them. London is their base of infection [Image Can Not Be Found] . I’ve always wondered at some people’s disinterest in the source of the current global woe that the banksters have painstakingly set up over thousands of years.

When it was in the prostituted media that Nathan Rothschild went begging to Peking for a few billion dollars to molest India some more with, about three years ago and China turned him down that was the first powerful confirmation, at least for me, that China’s hold on the reins of the world’s market is secure and that the Babylonians, as best personified by that wretched, inbred Rothschild clan, will never achieve (read: finance both sides and profit from) World War Three and genocide. Russia and China were supposed to go to war with the West but China blindsided these Babylonian freaks and fliipped them over, then post-Mao Peking eventually caused Russia to prosper so neither of those countries want to do anything but trade and prosper some more, by now. God willing, so will the US, Britain and Israel before long and then this failing, Fourth Reich, Muslim-terrorist scam that they’re running will be forgotten. China’s money, which is the only money on the planet that has any value, is debt free and is based on the productivity of the nation. I think they couldn’t care less who has gold or silver, both of which are still openly controlled by ancient, Rothschild-related Babylonian clans. They’ll always be fairly valuable, even when the parasites can no longer control supply and demand as they have done for millenia, but there’s no reason at all to base any currency on them, of course, any more than it’s necessary to base currency on diamonds or paintings. I’m stating the obvious and you have to wonder why more people aren’t saying these things but are rather spinning out into orbit from reading the disinformation of economic, alleged j’underground experts,’ all of whom ignore the elephant in the room, China.

I think Mrs Odondi’s hacking and the Africa-based email theft and impersonation assaults against her, Dancan Omollo and Christine Anyango (the three principles of the successful and expanding East African orgonite campaign) are the longest running, coordinated assault against any of us in this manner and she deserves a standing ovation from all of us on account of it. Well done, Mrs O-- Hongera (Congrats)! I’ll try again to enable her to post reports after this post has been up for a day or so, then I’ll report on my progress; same with Joe Martin, who is Joe M on EW.

~Don

I think I’m making progress with Mrs O’s situation because, today, when I re-registered her it finally went through and my own email didn’t appear in place of hers in the personal profile data [Image Can Not Be Found] but “Joe M” has actually disappeared from the userlist and when I tried to re-register him my email popped up in his profile in place of his. I think that’s the NSA’s attempt at humor. I don’t mind being laughed at by terrorists but I do want members to be able to log on and post their reports without criminals standing in the way.

~Don

I offered to post Mrs O’s and Joe’s reports until this is resolved, I failed, again, to re-register Joe but at least my own email address no longer replaces his in his personal file when I attempt to fix the problem. I suggested to both of them that a domain-based email address, instead of Yahoo and Gmail, might be a better buffer against NSA/MI6 terrorists because they and the CIA own all of the public email domains, after all, so of course it’s chock full of easy hacker access points: those ubiquitous Bill gates.

~Don

I have just now regained access to post on EW.

My welcome back from ‘the others’…went outside and saw saw this:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Welcome back, Joe. Keep flipping all the weaponry and underground bases where you are and the chemtrail-seeded clouds will disappear faster, in general, don’t worry.

Braikar was getting hacked and couldn’t register, so that was a good opportunity for me to see how the sewer rats were doing this to Joe and Mrs O because he figured out that problem and sowed me what they’d done. They had simply made these accounts inactive so it didn’t matter how many times i registered them.

I changed it back to ‘active’ for Braikar a couple of times but when he tried to log in the account was changed back to ‘inactive’ until the third try, which was after we discussed it in several emails.

Also, the cute trick of repeatedly inserting my own email address in Mrs O’s registration data stopped last week.

Mrs O is also now able to post reports, again.

Braikar knows a lot about software and I think this was the first time he was overtly hacked, similarly to what happened to Louis Onder (they removed his business link from the vendor list). They attempt to use subtlety to hide their hacking unless they become sloppy and desperate, as they evidently were in these two cases. It’s perhaps one of our ‘functions’ to cause these bloodlusting parasites to feel desperation and exposure frightens parasites (even the ones who wear trousers) worse than the threat of death, evidently [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

Hi Don
Thank you for haring setting that use a name that was denied so we can now post reports
Mrs O

Speaking of hacking when I got online this morning, using Google Chrome as I am accustomed to, it was all screwed up. Anytime I clicked a link it would open a new tab. If I tried to type something it would do something crazy I dont even remember what and if I used my scroll option on my trackball it would minimize the screen. Essentially it prevented me from posting on EW and was intended to frustrate me. HAHA. Nice try suckers. I just downloaded Firefox and that worked perfectly. I think they got a little jealous because Chrome is working again. [Image Can Not Be Found]