Cyprus Depositor's MONEY To Be Stolen By BANKSTERS Tommorow!

“what transpired in Cyprus” ?

Nobody is making a secret over it, every news outlet has mentioned it and continues on it.
In fact it seems to be their whole point to get people to panic, so they rush to the banks and ATMs and withdraw their paper-money. If there was such a mass rush, then there could be riots and then you could have martial law in a part of the world where very few people have guns. Simple, isn’t it?
I don’t know if this is their plan but it seems a possibility. Cyprus certainly makes for a great testbed, being such a tiny country.

The same with paper-money becoming valueless. Does anyone here really believe that is not part of a plan? Are they not building this enconomical problem in a crescendo with a purpose? Fear is their biggest friend, let’s remember that.

After some 20 posts on the subject I think everybody here understands silver is a wonderful investment right now. I don’t think you need to hammer the same key over and over and over.

Carlos

just look how funny things come [Image Can Not Be Found]

http://slashdot.org/topic/datacenter/to … rcomputer/

TITAN becoming TITANIC

Carlos,

the good thing for us is,

There is no such thing as one mind pulling all strings. A lot of egomanic wulfes fight against each other to get some flesh.

You’re right that some want people to panic, or better to burn the banks down – This would be a nice pretext for martial law. Cypris might be a test field, sure.
On the other hand all money will be worthless (this is not under control of anyone, like a huge rock rolling downhill) and this means our savings will be stolen.

When we all take our savings in paper money and buy something good from it (needn’t be silver, of course), then it cannot be stolen from us. And here is the point:

They want us to panic, but not to flee from the money system.
So what we have to do is to stay calm, but pull all money from this corrupt system.

Habibi

Laurent, really funny!

They also talk about “too much gold” Huch?!

what transpired in cyprus Carlos is what I have been trying to warn EveryOne about in one of My 20 posts on this subject, a BANK HOLIDAY!
when is a BANK HOLIDAY coming to Your country"? no one can know so best to withdraw all YOur PAPER now and buy silver… guess that makes this number 21…

no People are not going to RIOT and burn BANK buildings, CRAP like that is only done buy paid CIA shills and THEY get found out very quick
these days thanks to the internet… a good example of that was the OCCUPY WALLSTREET MOVEMENT that We never hear about anymore…

what People will do though, is what I and Habibi and Others, have been suggesting is to withdraw Your FUNDS from THEIR corrupt system
and quietly purchase precious metals with it to protect amongst all else Your resin purchasing power…

yes I do think I need to keep hammering home the silver bullet point and will continue to do so, specially while I have time away from My massive gifting campaigns but they will be starting up gain soon, grid willing…. just a little busy right now with My beautiful little bouncing Baby Boy [Image Can Not Be Found]

yes that was hilllarious Habibi… " too much gold" rotfling all the way to the ATM for withdrawls to purchase silver and gold with the FUNDS!… did you know that in some countries they have purchase gold wafers through machines now…

Your quite right Gare, it wouldn’t be “normal people” that riot, only paid criminals but since this is also a matter of perception, to most people that would still look like riots, so the powers that were would have an “excuse”… They are quite versed in doing false flags, don’t you think?

As for exposure, you’re right about that too, parasites hate exposure. Unfortunately they are still not getting exposed every time. Here in Portugal for instance there is little to no “alternative media” to report on cases much more important than “occupy wall street”. In fact I can speak from direct experience, this is one backwards country when it comes to exposing real criminals and corruption is very ingrained, something I know the distribution of orgonite will help turn around.

As for silver, well hammer all that you like. I personally find it troublesome when I’m getting as tired from reading an EW post as from browsing main stream media websites so I think it’s time for me to have a little break.

Carlos

Carlos,

When I began investing in Silver in 2002, there was no media couverage at all.

I do not care the mainstream media. They will neither encourage me to write nor will they prevent me. They just do not influence me in my opinion,
at least I try to.

What I want to say is, me and Gare are not promoting any mainstream media disinformation, they promote paper silver anyway, and even if they recommand physical silver, well,
why shouldn’t we write what we think is best? The mainstream media managed to prevent the public buying big amounts of gold and silver, so far. Just forget about those bastards.

If you disagree, where is the problem? If you’re tired about reading this financial stuff, I can unterstand this, still in my opinion it’s important and that is why I will not stop
giving important informations. This is too critical to keep silent.

Habibi

The WTC towers was a display of transmutation at the atomic level. It’s possible to mutate any element up or down the periodic table. Your local dump will be your next source for any of your needs.
I recieved an email from Deflionkon vancouver about the e-cat so it this new tech is going to be available soon.

interesting to bring up the point of the local dumps Brent… I’ve long said that land that dumps reside on from the 1980’s onwards will become the most valuable land in the near future… Why? cause they will be mined for there silver content of course!
Yes free energy! will be glorious and I can’t wait… Till then I need silver to assure Me of My resin supply…

Your referring to Judy Woods dustification of the TOWERS right?

lobby your local professional engineering association, there the ones hidding this technology.

to those Warriors with MONEY in US BANKS please look at this chart and You decide whether its safer to have MONEY in a US BANK or in precious metals in Your possesion?

Earlier today, the American Banking Association reminded Americans that there is absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to the sanctity of US deposits: after all there is a whopping $25 billion in the FDIC insurance fund which means "insured depositors are safe and their deposits are protected by a strong FDIC fund….The FDIC insurance fund has over $25 billion in reserves and the banking industry " Obviously supposedly “insured” depositors in Cyprus also though there was nothing to worry about, until they woke up on Saturday with a haircut between 6.75% and 9.9% on their money in the bank. Sadly, it may be the case that the ABA is being just modestly disingenuous in its statement. Why? Instead of explaining it in detail, here is a snapshot that does more than thousands of words ever could.

Chart drawn to scale.[Image Can Not Be Found]
The $25 billion in touted deposit insurance is supposed to preserve and protect (granted not in their entirety) some $9,283 billion in total US deposits. A far bigger problem, however, is when one considers the “asset” side of the US banks’ ledger: remember deposits are unsecured liabilities. And for US banks, sadly, over the counter derivatives represent the vast majority of “off the books” assets. According to the latest OCC quarterly report, the total derivative notional outstanding of the Top 25 holding companies is $297,514 billion, or nearly $300 trillion. In other words there are 32 times more notional derivatives than there are total deposits, while the ratio of gross derivatives to deposit insurance is a concerning 11,900-to-1.

And with that, we hand it back to the ABA to comfort all US depositors that Cyprus could never possibly happen in the US.

gare, you are right on spot [Image Can Not Be Found]

usmint sells nearly 34 million silver eagles in 1 day post cyprus announcement

http://www.silverdoctors.com/usmint-sel … ouncement/

There should be a backwards slash ‘/’ between the 3 and the 4 there Laurent but 750,000 slver eagles is still huge one day sales From the US MINT… I hope YOur All getting YOur share while You still can at these fire sale prices Gifters…
Here’s a good read on the cypress BANKSTERS theft(BAIL-IN)…

“Bail-In” The Next Phase Has Begun
Pete Shostak
March 23rd, 2013

The rate which monumental global events are emerging has accelerated in 2013. Now, with all that has taken place in Cyprus over the past week, the stakes involved are of magnitudes greater.

As the world economic crisis continues to morph into an untamed monster with an insatiable appetite, the financial wizards invent ever more destructive “tools” to keep the beast fed. The problem is that instead of killing the beast, they just keep feeding with the fruits of our labour. Rather than following the example of Iceland, who arrested their bankers and proved that the debt was the banker’s and not Iceland’s, the rest of the Western world sells out the workers – the savers – the middle class.

The paradox here is that the bankers (the cartel of national treasury officials, financial regulators, Western central banks and the mega banks) pretend to be working to save the global economy, but in reality they are doing everything possible to devalue all existing wealth that is denominated in fiat currencies. Instead of letting the risk takers collapse when their bets fail, the technocrats are secretly stealing our savings, assets and future earnings; and then giving it to the banks via bail outs of newly created currency units.

This past week that has all changed. Instead of covert inflation of monetary systems to “bail-out” the banks, they now are transitioning to overt seizures of savers deposits to be used to “bail-in” the banks. This has incited much controversy and negative attention to bear on the troika of the European Commission, the European Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund. Declarations of a major blunder by the troika have been coming in from all over. Then, after the Russians (who use Cypriot banks for offshore deposits and transactions) confronted Cyprus; the Cypriot Parliament voted against receiving the EU bailout for personal health reasons.

In only a few days the situation has transformed again. Not only is Cyprus back on board with the bail-in plan, but they are currently negotiating how much they are going to seize from the accounts of depositors and how much of their sovereign gold is to be surrendered. Apparently the new threats from the troika are now more terrifying than those from the Russians.

While on the topic of gold, it is interesting to note how many countries are having their gold raided by NATO after imported “rebels” topple existing governments, such as Libya. Recently Germany demanded all of their gold to be returned from France, and eventually from the US and UK. Within days France was invading Mali, with the assistance of their NATO partners, and conveniently Mali’s sovereign gold was enough to meet the German demands.

How does this gold angle fit into the Cyprus situation? I believe the answer came from Jim Sinclair this week. Jim Sinclair is a very experienced, successful and well connected operator in the gold market. Earlier this week, Jim alluded to a new and surprising development in the gold and silver futures market in New York. In the gold and silver futures market, almost the entire short side (those who expect or want the price to fall and who are supposed to posses the physical commodity) is dominated by the big banks such as JPMorgan Chase, HSBC and Scotia Mocatta. Recently, in the past month or so, the hedge fund speculator class of traders has taken on an enormous short position in gold and silver, and that is after the price of those metals has already gone down.

Why would the speculators take on such a large and risky position expecting gold and silver prices to go even lower when they appear poised for a substantial increase? Sinclair believes that word was given to these hedge funds that money printing was going to abate, which would result in a stronger US dollar and Euro dollar while other currencies continue to be devalued. This seemed extremely unlikely given the amount of debt servicing, program funding and Quantitative Easing that is taking place.

However, technocrats are forcing Cyprus to confiscate depositors’ cash, rather than raising funds from future production of their gas fields. It is clear that the bankers are now moving to take savings, ratifying capital controls and thus triggering runs on the banks.

Is it too early to claim this is not just a one off event and that it will spread to other countries like Italy, Spain, and Portugal; who are discussing this very thing right now? I was recently alerted to an article in the 2013 Canadian Federal Budget that was released two days ago. On page 144 of the budget, is an article titled:

“Establishing a Risk Management Framework for Domestic Systemically Important Banks”

One of the elements of this risk management framework states the following:

“The Government proposes to implement a “bail-in” regime for systemically important banks. This regime will be designed to ensure that, in the unlikely event that a systemically important bank depletes its capital, the bank can be recapitalized and returned to viability through the very rapid conversion of certain bank liabilities into regulatory capital. This will reduce risks for taxpayers. The Government will consult stakeholders on how best to implement a bail-in regime in Canada. Implementation timelines will allow for a smooth transition for affected institutions, investors and other market participants.”

Bail-In? Where have we heard that before? How long does it take to produce a federal budget like this and how long has the “bail-in” plan been coming at us? After MF Global went down, the world learned about re-hypothecation. After Cyprus situation, the term Bail-In is about to go global and it will trigger the next phase of the engineered collapse. I love how they surreptitiously refer to deposits in banks as “bank liabilities”. As in “rapid conversion of certain bank liabilities (deposits) into regulatory capital” (aka: confiscation of our after tax dollars).

The coming bank holidays, capital seizures and public unrest are sure to be met with militarized police forces, riot squads and military units in the streets. They continue to punish the savers and to reward those who have engineered the collapse of society.

And those hedge funds who are seriously short on the Comex in NY? They will be crushed like bugs under the weight of their short positions, when gold and silver are widely realized to be one of the last stores of wealth that will endure. My recommendation to all is to recognize that bail-in means to get out of the corrupt banking system while there is still time to do so …

Gold Bank Run Begins? Dutch Bank ABN Amro Halts Physical Gold Delivery!

http://www.silverdoctors.com/dutch-bank … -delivery/

fun must go on [Image Can Not Be Found]

the starter gun went off to this gold run may 2001 but it’s better late then never Gifters!

don’t waste Your time listening to an old billionaire(Sinclair) say the PTB can keep this up till 2020 lol…
when the wheels finally come off it will happen wayyyyy faster than anyOne thinks possible iMho….

there is a chance that We are a mere few months away from BANK HOLIDAYS!
some will tell You that I’ve been talking that way for 12 years but… things have never looked as bad as they do right now
and getting worse daily…

Inside Source Confirms Wealth Confiscation Coming to a Bank Near You
Alex Stanczyk

Cyprus Steals the Money

At AFE, we have said many times that when governments become desperate, the record of history is very clear – they confiscate the wealth under their jurisdiction. I am sure there are many who thought this could never happen in today’s modern economy, yet here we are, and it is happening.

A bank holiday is called, which prevents depositors in Cyprus from accessing their funds. Next, Cyprus announces that it is in negotiations with the ECB and IMF for a bailout of its biggest banks to the tune of $17B. The ECB/IMF offer to cover $10B, and Cyprus is told to come up with the rest.

The first idea was to call a bank holiday, and before depositors could get to their funds, depositors would have up to 10% of their wealth confiscated. This measure was rejected by the Cypriot Parliament.

The ECB/IMF then gave Cyprus a deadline of today to figure out a solution accompanied by the threat of cutting off rolling credit lines, thereby forcing insolvency of one or more of its largest banks and collapsing the banking system.

The end result has been the worst nightmare of depositors. If you are a depositor with more than 100,000 Euro, they will be taking up to 40% directly out of your account before you have access to your money again. The total amount of the theft: Up to €4.2 Billion Euros

“Deposits above 100,000 Euros in both banks, which are not guaranteed under EU law, will be frozen and used to resolve Laiki’s debts and recapitalize Bank of Cyprus.” – Reuters

We spoke to one of AFE’s Cyprus clients on the phone today. Comments included, “They are very afraid. The banks are still closed, and they are worried there will be bank runs.” This client also believes that once banks re-open, they will limit the amount allowed to be withdrawn in order to avoid a bank run.

New Zealand Prepares to Steal the Money

Last week we notified our clients that plans have been in place for some time in New Zealand to be able to declare a bank holiday and instantly haircut all depositors. As it turns out, this can be done with as little as “a few mouse clicks.”

AFE’s inside source (a senior developer for one of New Zealand’s largest banks) confirms that these plans started some time ago. According to this source’s personal knowledge of the system’s implementation, which facilitates instant theft on behalf of the government, this project was initiated years ago. Interestingly, it was the Reserve Bank of New Zealand that instructed all banks to put this system in place as well as providing the deadline as to when it had to be implemented.

AFE’s Duncan Cameron says, “You don’t build bridges to nowhere with no plan on walking them.”

“If depositor’s funds are protected up to €100K, and anyone holding deposits over that amount has to bail out their bank if that bank gets into trouble, it will set a precedent for other banks’ depositors worldwide who have deposits over the insurable amounts within those nations!

In Australia and the USA, the insurable amount is $250K for any single entity (person); therefore, any one entity over the insurable limit could be subject to similar scenarios.

Basically, from a legal standpoint, this has shifted the liability of customer banks deposits from central banks to the banks’ depositors themselves. The legality of this shift in liability will have a significant effect in the days ahead, I am sure.” – comments AFE’s Treasury Director, Simon Heapes, in the office this morning regarding the current situation.

Few Places Still Safe for Substantial Wealth

How many other jurisdictions already have these type of plans either on the drawing board or in process? I think it is a legitimate question to ask at this point. Anyone who has followed what we have said over the years knows we have warned people to take measures to protect their wealth:

Place a core position of wealth in gold and/or silver, which is purchased and held outside of the banking system. This prevents such “instant confiscations,” protects from bank failures, and allows a person to weather inflation and still have access to liquidity if cash is needed quickly.

Diversify wealth internationally so if the government of your jurisdiction feels it is necessary to confiscate the wealth within its reach, at least they won’t get all of it.

Open bank accounts in other jurisdictions to allow options and access to cash flow should the banks you hold your cash with go into a bank holiday, and you find yourself with limited options.

It is important to ask yourself some very serious questions. If you have more than the government-insured limit in any bank, have you diversified your wealth geopolitically to where you will not lose everything from the failure of one nation’s banking system? Have you taken steps to protect yourself versus the confiscation of wealth that occurs when governments are out of options?

If you have not, we encourage you to take the necessary action needed now while you still can. History shows that capital controls and increased taxation are always put in place as a government’s fiscal situation continues to deteriorate. At some point you may not be able to legally secure your wealth at all outside the reach of a failing government if you do not take the needed steps today.

Kind regards,
Alex Stanczyk
Chief Market Strategist
Anglo Far-East

Sources:
Cyprus Deposits frozen and confiscated: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/ … 3I20130325

F O R T U N A TELY

bitcoins are saving the world!!!

Cyprus Gets World’s First Bitcoin ATM

http://mashable.com/2013/03/26……tcoin-atm/

Each one needs to have own network for barter what may be useful or requested, barter may also fight inflation. I imagine that when most people barter cannot use unrealistic values for the goods and also the sheer quantity and amount of goods.
At the moment few merchants are resisting inflating prices, whillst others are increasing the prices. He he imagine to barter a free energy device for loads.

http://www.barter.com domain is available [Image Can Not Be Found]

Nothing better for bartering with than silver Silvio [Image Can Not Be Found]
stay away from BITCOIN Gifters… You only want MONEY without any COUNTER PARTY RISK… BITCOIN is not even PAPEP
Merely digits on a putter screen…

Did I mention silver yet?

How the Cyprus banking debacle will raise the price of silver more than gold
Posted on 26 March 2013

Gold has held above $1,600 and silver hovers close to $29 an ounce after the Cyprus banking deal, despite a rally in the US dollar and a fall in the euro. But the real action will come in the reaction by bank depositors and investors to the fall-out from the Cyprus debacle.

Never before in a eurozone banking bailout have depositors’ funds been touched. Cyprus has helped itself liberally to deposits above 100,000 euros. Those held in the inappropriately named Cyprus Popular Bank have been wiped out completely and up to 40 per cent lost from larger deposits with the Bank of Cyprus.

Bank runs

This sets a new precedent for what is possible in EU bank bailouts. Wealthy depositors need to watch out. Holding large amounts of money in the banks of any country with debt problems is therefore not advisable. There is going to be a run on all these banks, to a greater or lesser extent.

What will depositors do with their cash? Part of it will undoubtedly go straight into an account in a safer country, say Germany. But there is a strong liklihood that precious metals will also be a money of choice for these people. This is a money that no bank can get its hands on as gold and silver do not have a counterparty, their value is intrinsic.

It will not be an overnight move but one dragged out over many months as depositors stop and think and take action. Many will read articles like this one. Others will hear about the problem from friends or neighbors or see the news on TV.

Silver supply

Why will silver benefit? Well there are two metals that are used as money, gold and silver, and stock piles of silver are much smaller than the reserves of gold held mainly by the global central banks. It therefore takes fewer buyers of silver to push the price up than gold.

Indeed, it is an observable fact that the silver price outperforms gold in a rising market. Just consider the ten-fold increase in the price of silver in the current bull market for precious metals compared with five to six times for gold.

It is thus only logical to conclude that if the Cyprus banking debacle is going to prove positive for the gold price then silver prices are going to benefit even more.

http://www.arabianmoney.net/gold-silver … ll-raise-t
he-price-of-silver-more-than-gold/

To any Gifters that missed My point about borrowing, refinancing, whatever You have to do to get physical in Your hand ounces ok? all those LOANS will become toilet PAPER!

Who Will Be Next Victims of Debt-Crisis ‘Godzilla’?
Jeff Nielson

The transformation of the mainstream media from “news” to schlock-entertainment is now complete. Witness this headline from Bloomberg News:

Saving Cyprus Means Nobody Safe as Europe Breaks Taboo

Ooh! “Nobody safe.” “Breaking taboos.” Sounds like an advertising ‘teaser’ from some low-budget horror movie. Confirming that we are now dealing with the plot from a low-budget horror movie is the second sentence of the article which followed:

…The island nation’s rescue sets precedents for the euro zone that may stick in the memory of depositors and bondholders alike as investors debate who will next fall victim to the debt crisis.

“Who will next fall victim to the Debt Crisis”? It wasn’t banksters and corrupt, Traitor Politicians who stole depositors’ money out of Cyprus banks. It was some amorphous, economic “Godzilla” who did the dirty deed. It’s not the bankers’ fault. It’s not the politicians’ fault. Blame the Debt Crisis.

Where does one start in deconstructing this insane propaganda? The obvious place would seem to be that the Debt Crisis wasn’t created by us, but rather by the very same Frankenstein-bankers and Frankenstein-politicians who now claim the right to steal from us to pay for their mistakes.

Obviously the only people who should be “paying for” the Debt Crisis are the politicians and banksters themselves. But this merely scratches the surface when it comes to the outrageous half-truths peddled by Bloomberg, primarily through the use of absurd euphemisms.

Stealing money out of peoples’ bank accounts is “breaking a taboo”? No. It is committing a crime. The fact that it is our governments (or banks) now committing these crimes, and that they tell us “it’s legal” does not change this reality in the slightest.

Note the intentionally misleading use of neutral language here, as yet a further attempt to absolve the Criminals of responsibility for their crime:

The island nation’s rescue sets precedents…

Sets precedents? Really? “Precedents” are the judgments of formal trials, pronounced by a judge – after all of the evidence has been presented and evaluated in an open courtroom. At the very least; it is the outcome from some official (and legal) process, like an election. It’s not a small group of Criminals assembling behind closed doors and arbitrarily choosing to steal assets from a specific group of Victims. That’s how crime syndicates operate.

Godzilla is now rampaging across the economies of the West, out-of-control according to the Corporate Media. How did this happen? Are the bankers and politicians to blame? No, it was the island nation’s rescue which (supposedly) set the precedent. The Debt Crisis forced this extreme measure. Godzilla created itself.

Note the differences, however, between the low-budget horror movies of the 1950’s and our real-life “Godzilla movie”. At least in the theater-versions of Godzilla; the army of Japan makes a valiant-but-futile effort to fight the Monster. With our economic Godzilla now terrorizing Europe, what do we see “our Army” doing (i.e. the bankers and politicians)? Shrugging their shoulders and speculating about “who will be the next victim?”

Sorry, my apologies. I’m being unfair. The bankers and politicians tell us they are “doing something” to battle the Debt Crisis; and the Corporate Media faithfully assures us it’s true. Let’s take a closer look at their efforts to “fight” the Debt Crisis.

The bankers and politicians tell us they are “bailing out” the Debtors. Sounds good, since by definition the only way you can “bail out” an insolvent debtor is by either giving the debtor money or forgiving some/all of the debts. Except that’s not what the corrupt bankers/politicians are doing – and what the Corporate Media continues to insist they are doing.

What the banksters and Traitor Politicians are actually doing is lending more money to already-insolvent banks and/or sovereign governments. I have previously characterized this as “putting out the fire with gasoline.” This is incorrect.

Gasoline is a fuel. Thus the expression translates to adding fuel to the fire to attempt to “put out the fire.” What the banksters and Traitor Politicians are doing is adding new debt to the old debt (of already insolvent entities). They are (supposedly) attempting to put out the fire – with more fire.

In the case of the Debt Crisis “monster” invented by Bloomberg and my Godzilla metaphor, the analogy is obvious. The bankers and politicians are feeding Godzilla steroids, and then getting the Liars in the Corporate Media to absolve them of any responsibility when Godzilla gets hungry.

To be precise, our bankers and politicians are feeding Godzilla enormous quantities of steroids. In relative terms, Godzilla was the proverbial “98-lb weakling” when the bankers and politicians began “fighting the Debt Crisis” (i.e. feeding it steroids). Today, Godzilla is a gigantic behemoth which is so ravenous and indomitable that even the “safe”, “secure”, “insured”, “guaranteed” money which people have in their bank accounts is no longer either safe or secure.

What makes Cyprus different from other “bail-outs” is that the loans to insolvent entities are now being augmented with stolen money. But the bankers and politicians aren’t to blame as Godzilla goes on its rampage. How do we know? The Corporate Media tells us its so.

It is the most elementary of tautologies that you cannot “put out” a fire with more fire. No matter how little credit we give the Thieving Bankers and Traitor Politicians in the way of intellectual prowess; it’s impossible for any one of these individuals not to fully understand that tautology.

Yet all of the so-called “bail-outs” have involved lending more money to already-insolvent entities. From Day 1, the bankers and politicians have been knowingly putting out the fire with more fire – claiming they were doing something which is logically/theoretically/mathematically impossible. From Day 1, the Corporate Media (our supposed watch-dogs of the Truth) have been lying to us (on behalf of the bankers and politicians) and insisting to us that putting out a fire with more fire was a “bail-out.”

If there is anything truly “monstrous” here it is the pretense (by the media/politicians/bankers) that nothing can be done to prevent Godzilla from continuing its rampage – and ‘stomping on’ the bank accounts (or pensions) of more victims – now that the “precedent” has been “set”. Nothing could be further from the truth.

What is the ultimate fate of all insolvent entities? They go bankrupt. In our modern economies; it is understood that it is always in the best interest of insolvent entities to declare bankruptcy as soon as possible (in order to restructure), as this is how one minimizes the economic damage for all parties concerned.

Why are our politicians (and bankers) pretending that our governments and Big Banks are still solvent? Why are they lying to us, and telling us they are “bailing out” Debtors when they are doing the exact opposite: burying them in much more debt?

Why are they feeding Godzilla massive amounts of steroids? Because as our entirely corrupt economic system now lurches toward inevitable implosion; these insolvent facades (created by the bankers and politicians) will be used as the excuse to openly steal as much of our wealth as possible before Final Implosion occurs.

Understand that the solution here is as obvious as it is inevitable. Debt Jubilee, a recurring event throughout history, is when all debt is wiped away (in economies/systems which have rendered themselves hopelessly insolvent). This would not simply “fight” Godzilla; it would instantly erase the monster. Our governments are not “forced” to steal from us. They choose to steal from us.

There is only one way to protect yourself from “Godzilla” (i.e. our bankers and politicians). Move as much wealth as possible out of any/all forms of paper, and (most importantly) out of the custody of these Criminal financial institutions – and into the safety/security of “physical” gold and silver bullion.