Dances with chinese death transmitters reply

I guess it was a while back when somebody mentioned going to the keys to take the boat, gift some and see some dolphins. I think it was don who said that and as it turned out we did go. as a matter of fact I’m sitting in a keys campground right now writing this on a laptop at a picnic table in the lamplight while don and carol have retired for the evening in their tent with a movie going on their miniature home theatre.

We took off Tuesday for ohio key, loaded with orgonite and food and encountered no resistance or unusual sights until we entered a stretch of road on u.s. 1 just below card sound where we spotted a new (at least to me) kind of tower. They were masts about 40 feet tall with a couple of flat cones on drums pointed right down the highway in both directions. There were some other bells and whistles on them, too, but the main idea is that the things were pointed directly at traffic and were about two miles apart. While such a spectacle may not seem so unusual to many, my main beef was that they were placed in a stretch of road, two lanes wide, with water on both sides right up to the highway at a position where all the traffic which comes and goes from the keys, all of it, passes through that narrow stretch. If I didn’t know any better I would say they were military towers placed at a strategic choke point which would entirely block or control access to the keys. The new, probably Chinese-made hardware, continued through key largo into taverneir key for a total of about 12 to 15 masts.

It’s really cool to catch the warmongers in the act of erecting this stuff because it fun to get it gifted before it even hits the ground.

I want this on record that a strategic choke-point has been erected and gifted and hope some others who don’t see what’s going on under their noses will see how in-your-face this particular application is. If you want to send microwaves somewhere do it as the crow flies, don’t lower and aim them at the motorists down the highway every two miles.

It makes sense to me militarily to be able to control access to the keys, both coming and going. You can imagine the various scenarios using haarpicanes or fake invasions or quaranteening, etc. etc.

We continued on, nearing our destination as I was being shown how to tell busted from unbusted towers from carol. You could clearly see which towers eric c. had already busted and which ones were new. Thanks, eric. It’s so great when our work overlaps. I mention this because eric was the first person to cross my path the other year when he did some work at Jupiter inlet. I’m pretty sure that many people in this network have either overlapped others’ or had their work overlapped. I’m also going to bet that many of y’all can already see the telltale visual displays of dor at towers, but are maybe not noticing it as such. In every case it would be good to talk with someone like carol to get that skill up and running. It’s pretty cool. because once you see one thing, other things show up more readily. But I say , in every case- when in doubt, bust it out.

When we finally got to where we thought we were going, a curious set of events happened .it was not the right place, but we were getting directions to the actual campground we wanted just as the local cops arrived and asked the owner who had placed the 911 call from that place. Nobody anywhere around who was asked could figure a thing out of it. The cops shrugged it off and were very calm and mellow. As we pulled out just ahead of the officers, leaving, a motorcycle angel on a chopper pulled up beside us and said that our trailer lights were out. We thanked him and don went out to check them and they were unplugged. Hmmmmm. We had all left the jeep a couple of times earlier that day. Feds? You tell me. That however, is an example of the way they operate; in the shadows and by proxy, like jackals.

Today we set out in the boat to dive and check the condition of the great reef that spans the keys. We found it in sad shape, essentially dead with growths of algae where they could not have grown if the reef was healthy. That was out a few miles at sombrero key. From there we took a westerly heading and cruised the length of the reef, down past key west, tossing orgonite every quarter mile onto the dying reef. I think don said we went 52 miles. About three-fourths of the way down dolphins were spotted so we pulled up to watch them feed and play. I saw one jump completely out of the water. They received dolphin balls and blessings as we departed.

Time constraints then changed our heading to a return trip, but a different, inside route much closer to land. The dolphins had shown carol interference regarding the large weather balls we spotted on the way down. We gifted the crap out of those balls forming a nice barrier for the dolphins. We finished the cruise while making plans for more fun tomorrow. Some time later we will check the condition of the reef to see if the coral was able to regrow in the newly re-energised water.

That run of orgonite, a long line covering the southern half of the florida reefs for 52 miles, ended at a spot where my young friend and proxy gifter j. r., had begun another 40 mile line from key west to dry tortugas last year. He also put a necklace of 60 tbs around the main island with the fort on it. All in all we have made a line 92 miles long with a big circle on the southern end of it. It should help a lot with things.

On the return trip overhead, a spewplane started a trail down towards cuba heading northward. His trail promptly dissappearsd as he passed into the extensive orgone field we had just completed. Thanks for showing us the edge of our field, boys . it’s a big one too!

Part two

This is the short story of gifting the dolphin research center. This center is the one the crofts have visited before, posted about elsewhere in their numerous adventures wherein they took a rowboat and paddled up to the dolphin pens and tossed orgonite in to them, at night.

We went into the place as ordinary dolphin experience seekers during regular open hours, loaded with dolphin balls, which were invented subsequent to the crofts first trip here. My impressions were that the place was heavily guarded and acutely watched over by twittering staff members in variously color coded clothes and wetsuits. I sensed that human interaction with the dolphins, I mean the newer and younger staff members working with the dolphins, was very carefully monitored and only highly specific behaviors were allowed. Every action was watched over and controlled. There were fewer tourists than staff members when we were there. Imagine the havoc that would be caused if somebody did something perceived by the watchers as remotely harmful to a dolphin? Well, don and I managed to get two balls in to a pool by finding a small place to toss them through some mangroves, cut very low. This was the same place where I stepped over the retaining rope to get a shot at the pond and as soon as my foot hit the ground, a loud “sir!” resounded as all staff eyes trained on me. Jeez, hands up, step back- you get the picture. I still had one ball on me when it was time to get in the pool with a dolphin. We four (a woman, carol, me and a little girl) were instructed to stand in a line on the edge of a submerged fiberglas platform, immersing us waist deep so the dolphin could do his thing and later we would be able to touch and pose with him for a picture. So a crowd of tourists is behind us watching, in front of them, two trainer bosses watching us, then the photographer and finally our tour hostess, watching and conducting attempts to get our dolphin to cooperate with the program. I felt like I was on a gangplank with all eyes on us four and I had to get a ball in then. I waited until the dolphin did something, trusting that all eyes were on him and dropped the ball behind me kinda kneeling down and it hit with a loud clunk, rolling around in the murky depths. I had to sneak my foot around behind me feeling for the ball probably looking like a spazz. I couldn’t get it either- the damn thing was rolling all over the place, including past carol’s foot. I finally got my reverse, upside-down, knealing on one leg, toe grip on the ball and pushed it over the edge of the backside of the platform. That was easily my toughest toss ever. It took dolphin balls.

We tossed the remaining orgonite we had on the aforementioned chokepoint traffic towers on the way home, ending a really great and productive trip. Thanks don, carol and jaws for great times, really great times.