Daytime Aerial Assault On Charlotte, North Carolina?

Don Croft
15 Apr 2008 12:39
Subject: Daytime Aerial Assault on Charlotte, North Carolina?
Someone emailed me to say that Charlotte, North Carolina, was assaulted by dozens or scores of crop dusting planes during morning rush hour. He also said that there was no warning before the assault.

Can anyone in or near Charlotte who may be reading this verify it for me? doncroft [at] wildblue [dot] net is my addy.

I’ve heard of low-flying planes dusting individual gifters, including Dooney and Stevo (twice for them) but this is the first report I’ve encountered of the feds doing it to an entire city since the CIA’s Evergreen Air Corporation used hundreds of their helicopters to spray Agent Orange on cities in Southern California in the 1980s. Evergreen Air keeps a lot of white chemtrail jets in the air out of their restricted airbase near Tucson, by the way. I know a pilot who used to fly ‘cargo jets’ for them. He won’t talk to me, any more, since I mentioned chemtrails Cool and I should add that he’s an exceptionally nice, generous fellow.

~Don

Don Croft
15 Apr 2008 12:44
Subject: Re: Daytime Aerial Assault on Charlotte, North Carolina?
Correction: in late 2001 one of my zapper distributors, a successful naturopath in Springfield, Missouri, told me that right after she built and set up an orgonite cloudbuster the city was thoroughly spewed at low altitude by a noisy, military C-130 transport–that’s the big, four engine plane whose back end drops down to load and unload tanks, troops, etc. That’s the only other city-wide, low altitude spew assault I’m aware of.

~Don

Alejandro
15 Apr 2008 21:30
I did a google search: Charlotte crop dusting, since I thought that if this did happen it was bound to show up in someone’s blog. Sure enough there are a few blog entries about the event. Here one blog entry I found.

Quote:
Monday, April 07, 2008
Cropdusting
You’d think I’d be referring to yesterday’s war declared on slugs and bunnies. However, I’m actually referring to the low flying planes canvasing our ‘hood today and aiming to kill those evil cankerworms that inhabit and eat our trees. I grew up in the era of mosquito trucks which sprayed the campgrounds we stayed in and I even recall running behind these trucks and their non-organic pesticides. (Explains a bit, eh?) This, however, is a massive spraying of BT, my favorite organic pesticide, which will cause the cankerworms’ bellies to explode. As our local columnist implied , at this point, if the best option involved pointing flamethrowers at our house to kill them, we’d take it.

I thought the planes would go by just once, but they keep coming around. It’s Bizarre, folks. But Charlotte apparently has the worst canker worm infestation in North America and if I have to run from my house to my office like a scene from North by Northwest, I’ll do it.

Alejandro

Carlos
16 Apr 2008 02:23
Subject: Re: Daytime Aerial Assault On Charlotte, North Carolina?
California seems to be a summer target these days as well, on account of “moths”

http://www.organicconsumers.org/article

Carlos

Don Croft
16 Apr 2008 11:58
Thx, Carlos, and I just now deleted your link to a forum that’s sponsoring personal attacks on Carol, DB and I at the moment, please understand. I’m sorry to do that but I just don’t want to promote people who attack us. You’re certainly free to otherwise participate on that forum, of course, and still remain a member of my forum.

I got the following substantive report about the spraying in Charlotte from Mike in Canada, who originally told me about it:

Don,

I saw your recent post about Charlotte, and hopefully somebody in the area will write to let you know what happened. I’m not sure if I told you this or not, but my girlfriend Andrea flies to Charlotte for work every week, so she was there during the spraying. She said that she saw and heard lots of planes, and that all her co-workers were complaining that they didn’t know about it beforehand.

One of her co-workers is the guy who also emailed to let me know about it. He’s aware of the NWO, and the spraying immediately felt bad to him. He’s just learning about orgonite, and Andrea took him a tb a couple of weeks ago. I told him to get your book, and he says he’s going to order it. Did you know that Amazon.com sells it now? When I got my copy about a year ago I ordered it from Trafford Publishing, but it can now easily be bought for about $25 including shipping.

This is a youtube video about the Charlotte spraying:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=6MZ3zCRYn40

Don Croft
16 Apr 2008 12:22
The following was also from Mike, along with comments about how YouTube is actively censoring viewers’ comments about the spraying—no surprise, there. ~D

==================================================

There was a story in the national media about a crane operator who had to be rescued by an alpine rescue team because he succumbed to “respiratory failure” while at work on the day of the spraying. He was high up on his crane and couldn’t get down because he couldn’t breathe very well, which immediately made me think he was poisoned acutely because he was up high with all that spraying going on.

Mike.

Carlos
17 Apr 2008 11:43
Subject: Re: Daytime Aerial Assault On Charlotte, North Carolina?
Quote:
Thx, Carlos, and I just now deleted your link to a forum that’s sponsoring personal attacks on Carol, DB and I at the moment, please understand. I’m sorry to do that but I just don’t want to promote people who attack us. You’re certainly free to otherwise participate on that forum, of course, and still remain a member of my forum.

I would just like to make it clear I am not part of that forum anymore. I was kicked out when trying to fight those same personal attacks (which I find disgusting, no matter who they are directed at). I am quite happy I was kicked out though, as there is very little to learn there and much energy wasted – despite the good intentions of some newcomers.

I posted the link in all naivite, in the interest of giving some background on the California spraying while forgetting people might mis-interpret it. I’m sorry for that and… yeah, it was a bit of a blow on my ego to get a post truncated but I got over it quick Wink

Carlos

Don Croft
18 Apr 2008 04:56
Thanks for your patience and understanding, Carlos. Carol, DB and I live in the hotseat, due to the sleepless vigilance and aggression of a small host of character assassins on the web, but we don’t want anyone to join us, there, because that would stop a lot of people’s fun, I think. A time will come when nobody will have to deal with the sewer rat agencies’ terrorism because those agencies are all going down as we speak. I’m glad they’re tossing their darts at just a few of us. The attacks are getting more blatant but less effective, by the way.

When genuine news shows up on one website it’s guaranteed to show up elsewhere around the same time.

Californians, especially around LA and San Francisco, have the distinction of being the $#!+birds’ favorite testbed for new biological, chemical and radiological weaponry. This isn’t new and it’s very well documented, even admitted to by people in this treasonous federal government.

I suspect these communities are picked because the people, there, are notoriously and generally numb, self-involved and unobservant, let alone politically and socially impotent. They haven’t even noticed the disappearance of LA’s smog and the sudden, dramatic increase in greenery after five years–can you imagine? We all see it in films and TV.

During one of our visits to LA we learned, from the news (!) that the Department of New-Patriot-Acting Sicherheitzdienstschuetstafl (Homeland Security) had initiated a plan to install T-valves, curbside, on the water supply pipe for each new residence so that they can administer un-named substances to the occupants of that household if they desire. Can you imagine the outcry that would happen anywhere else but Southern California or Bum#uck, Mississippi, after an announcement like that?

It was around that time that DB’s water meter received a plug of uranium. Fortunately, he noticed the powerful DOR from the meter before anyone in the house took a bath and he coerced the water department to replace the meter. They had no record of altering it, of course, because CIA plumbers did it.

It was not long after that when DB and Carol were hit with apparent microwave laser weapons from space, killing the grass all around them instantly. DB didn’t have orgonite on him and was nearly killed. Fortunately he had it all around the yard and we think that’s what saved him by absorbing and transmuting most the weapon’s blast. Carol was wearing her pendant and wasn’t affected but when the bright flash happened a car on the highway, nearby, ran off the road and into a ditch.

Carol’s been severely poisoned many times while travelling and we both got heavily dosed with beryllium dust through the heating systems in two of the houses we lived in during the past four years. They somehow also dosed me with lithium, too. Fortunately, we know how to get competent help when we can’t fix ourselves after these murder attempts. Dr von Peters and Dr Stevo got us over the hump in those cases. Steve and Dooney have also had their share of assaults, probably because of their exceptional psi contributions and extensive gifting. Andy of ctbusters.com and Georg of orgonise-africa.net have also had more than their share of assaults. If it weren’t for the international group healing efforts we’d probably be dead, imprisoned and/or comatose.

This is the sort of thing we few contend with, in addition to the constant character assaults on the web. See why we don’t want anyone else to be subjected to it? All of this has made me perhaps hypersensitive about not supporting the efforts of our detractors in even a token way. If I were a saint this stuff wouldn’t bother me, of course.

When I used to participate on open membership forums I was subjected, as Carlos apparently also was, to daily concerted assaults in the most heinous forms of behavior modification, which can now be called Delphi techniques. I don’t think social interaction can get creepier than that, unless one is trussed up to get his heart cut out and eaten in a CIA-blessed ritual Wink

Having said all that, as soon as an enemy stops attacking me and expresses even a little bit of contrition I have no problem instantly forgiving him or her and offering my friendship. I feel a need to be more aloof when they’re in attack mode but maybe that’s a personal shortcoming. If so, I’ll probably figure it out eventually.

As I mentioned, though, things do seem to be getting much better, lately, and lots of people are noticing the trend. While I’m inclined, out of habit, to suspect that the feds are simply arranging a bouquet of 9mm hollow points for our brainpans I also suspect that they’re simply running out of hope and wishes, these days, in the face of all this new wakefulness and accountability among the populace. Maybe even some more Californians will wipe away the vacuous stares and smiles and start to wake up and socially fix that place, now that the visible poison has mostly been handled and mostly by DB.

~Don