Death of a Prolific Gifter in Hawaii

Fred in Hawaii, who has posted some gifting reports here in the past, sent me the following. Please send some boosts to Michael Morriss’ family, okay? I’ve asked Fred to put me in touch with them if they’re willing to correspond. ~Don

Don

I have some sad news that I haven’t e-mailed to you for two years or so now but I probably should for his family and other gifters sake. My good friend Michael Morriss who probably made ten times as much orgonite as I did and distributed it all over Hawai’i and New Zealand died in a diving accident. He came up and told his dive partner that he was feeling weird and the guy went down for another dive anyway leaving him to pass out and drown.

I can’t say for sure that the Gov’t was getting him back for breaking all their expensive toys but I know he was diving in waters that he dumped a few boatloads of orgonite in Kawaihae bay on the Big Island. Since then his family has all gotten into making orgonite but for everyone that knew him it’s still a horrible thing to think about. Michael was always I think too awed by you to contact you directly but we used to both read your 2002ish updates on the orgonite war and we would go gifting together at pohakuloa and other strategic places…

… I thought about e-mailing you right after it happened but for some reason it wasn’t until I was reading your post just now about the japanese gifters being killed that I finally did it. I hope you’ll ask the others to send his family some good energy. as always thanks for what you do.

Fred