Decreasing Alcohol Consumption, May 2021

“In my inmost heart I believed that I could succeed where others failed, and now I had the opportunity to test myself.”

From “The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes”, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1893

Great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude. I began writing this series of articles, entitled “Positive Changes That Are Occurring”, in July of 2013.

These historically-unprecedented positive changes are being driven by many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work.

Since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite in 2000, its widespread, ongoing and ever-increasing distribution has been unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before. And, as a result, the Ether is returning to its natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is that alcohol consumption is decreasing exponentially, regardless of culture or geography. That’s because moral and mental health vary directly with that of the subject’s etheric environment.

Nation A:

Alcohol consumption in Ireland decreased 23.2% from 2001 to 2018. That’s an average annual decrease in alcohol consumption in Ireland of 1.36% per year over those 17 years.

Alcohol consumption in Ireland decreased 2.1% in 2019. That’s 64% higher than the long term average annual decrease seen from 2001 to 2018.

Well, if that’s true, then why does an Alcohol Action Ireland article, headlined “Irish alcohol consumption dropped in 2019” call that 2.1% drop “slight”, and “small”?

That’s because Alcohol Action Ireland is an Organ of the State, using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

They used “Irish alcohol consumption dropped” in the headline because “dropped” is general. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. The author knows that, since many or most readers only read the headlines, that generality will “compartmentalize” the far-more-impactful, specific data that, in journalistic parlance, they’ve duplicitously “buried” below.

Alcohol consumption in Ireland decreased 23.2% from 2001 to 2018. Alcohol consumption in Ireland decreased 2.1% in 2019 (that’s 64% higher than the long-term annual average seen from 2001 to 2018).

Alcohol consumption in Ireland decreased 6% in 2020. That’s roughly three times the size of the 2.1% then-without-historical-precedent decrease seen just the year before.

Well, if that’s true, then why or how could an Alcohol Action Ireland article from March 2021 be headlined “Alcohol Consumption Data for 2020 Very Disappointing ”?

Can you see how “very disappointing” is general? As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

My 38 brave subscribers aside, for any Coincidence Theorists in the wider readership who leapt to the conclusion that Alcohol Action Ireland is a beverage sales publication, I must confirm that AAI, is, rather, Ireland’s national independent advocate for reducing alcohol harm. And I must note here for the record that their calling an historically-unprecedented decrease in alcohol consumption in Ireland “very disappointing” is simply felonious within that context.

But they’re genetically-related generational Satanist conspirators, and they’re bold, and they’re brazen. And, as Propagandists, they know that many or most readers only read the headlines, and so won’t learn the far more impactful, specific statistics that, in journalistic parlance, they’ve duplicitously “buried” below.

Alcohol Action Ireland is an Organ of the state, using conscious deception with the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

Well, if all of that’s true, then why does an Irish Times article from May 2021 state “Life expectancy to drop by a year due to alcohol consumption”?

Can you see how they couldn’t manage to print the blatantly-false “increased alcohol consumption” in the headline? Can you see how they rather only alleged it, via “due to alcohol consumption”?

In the face of ongoing, decades-long and ever-larger decreases in alcohol consumption in Ireland, the Irish Times brazenly attributes an also historically-unprecedented increase in overall mortality to some generally unspecified increase in alcohol consumption.

The Irish Times is an Organ of the State, using conscious deception with the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

They’re trying to cover up the deadly effects of purportedly-harmless non-ionizing radiation driving our phones, televisions, GPS devices, and all the rest. I have exposed their duplicity by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

Nation B:

Alcohol consumption in the U.S. decreased 8% during 2020. The Drinks Business article from the end of 2020 that I got that statistic from is bravely headlined “Alcohol consumption due to fall by 8% in 2020”. As if the gigantic, historically-unprecedented decrease had not yet taken place.

Well, if all of that’s true, then how could a Rand Corporation article from September 2020 be headlined “Alcohol Consumption Rises Sharply During Pandemic“?

And how could a Science Daily article from November 2020 describe “Excessive alcohol consumption during the COVID-19 pandemic”?

Directly in the face of a documented 8% decrease in alcohol consumption during the pandemic, a Deseret News article from March 2021 widened its eyes to simulate honesty and questioned “Did Americans drink more alcohol during the pandemic***?***”

Directly in the face of a documented 8% decrease in alcohol consumption, a New York Times article from April 2021 widened its eyes to simulate honesty and questioned “What’s Behind the Growth in Alcohol Consumption?”

They used the general “rises sharply”, “excessive alcohol consumption”, “more alcohol”, and “growth in alcohol consumption” because they’re all general. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. The author knows that, since many or most readers only read the headlines, that generality will “compartmentalize” the far-more-impactful, specific data that, in journalistic parlance, they’ve duplicitously “buried” below.

Well, if all of that’s true, how could a Science Daily article from January 2021 be headlined “Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows”, and go on to say “Findings call for implementation of policies and cancer control efforts to reduce alcohol consumption”?

The Drinks Business, the Rand Corporation, the Deseret News, the New York Times and Science Daily are all Organs of the State, using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty. They’re trying to cover up the deadly effects of purportedly-harmless non-ionizing radiation driving our phones, televisions, GPS devices, and all the rest.

I have exposed their duplicity by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

I believe this may be the year where humanity collectively awakens to the reality of the controlled press and sham Democracy.

December 7, 2020 - Alcohol consumption due to fall by 8% in 2020 - The Drinks Business

Despite scenes of consumers bulk-buying alcohol at the start of the pandemic, Covid will lead to a global reduction in alcohol consumption by 8% in 2020, according to the IWSR, writes Eloise Feilden.

January 19, 2021 - Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows

Findings call for implementation of policies and cancer control efforts to reduce alcohol consumption

March 14, 2019 - Ireland - Since the peak of 2001, the average per adult alcohol consumption has declined by 23.2%.

March 18, 2020 - Irish alcohol consumption dropped in 2019 - Alcohol Action Ireland

New figures indicate that alcohol consumption by Irish people dropped slightly last year.

The data was released by Revenue, looking at provisional alcohol clearances and receipts for 2019.

This indicates that Ireland’s alcohol consumption remains high at 10.78 litres per capita.

Receipts for the year ended show a 0.05% decline - however when an estimated population data for 2019 is applied the figures for consumption, as a per capita, stand at 10.78 litres.

Alcohol Action Ireland say this is indicative of a small but encouraging reduction – 2.13% year on year.

September 29, 2020 - Alcohol Consumption Rises Sharply During Pandemic - The Rand Corporation

November 2, 2020 - Excessive alcohol consumption during the COVID-19 pandemic- www.sciencedaily.com

December 7, 2020 - Alcohol consumption due to fall by 8% in 2020 - The Drinks Business

Despite scenes of consumers bulk-buying alcohol at the start of the pandemic, Covid will lead to a global reduction in alcohol consumption by 8% in 2020, according to the IWSR, writes Eloise Feilden.

January 19, 2021 - Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows

Findings call for implementation of policies and cancer control efforts to reduce alcohol consumption

March 14, 2021 - Did Americans drink more alcohol during the pandemic***?*** - www.deseret.com

March 25, 2021 - Germany - Continuing decline in alcohol consumption in the corona year 2020

Per capita consumption of beer (-5.4%), sparkling wine (-2.1%) and spirits (-0.9%) down on 2019

April 19, 2021 - What’s Behind the Growth in Alcohol Consumption? www.nytimes.com

April 23, 2021 - Over a third have changed their drinking habits over the past year - UCL University, U.K.

Over a third of people (34.4%) reported a change in their drinking habits over the last year, and of those nearly half (49.1%) say they are currently drinking more alcohol compared to March/April 2020, find UCL researchers as part of the Covid-19 Social Study.

March 2021 - Ireland - ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION DATA FOR 2020 VERY DISAPPOINTING

Alcohol Action Ireland, the national independent advocate for reducing alcohol harm, has today (Wednesday, 10 March), expressed its disappointment on the data released by Revenue: provisional alcohol clearances and receipts 2020.

This data indicates that Ireland’s alcohol consumption during the national COVID pandemic crisis, when most licenced premises were closed, has fallen by a little over 6% to 10.07 litres per capita.

This is a reduction on the 2019 alcohol consumption figure of 10.78 litres per capita.

(Uses the word “little” as chaff, right before hitting you with the largest one year decrease in drinking in the history of the renownedly-hard-drinking nation. With that decrease three times that the also—historically-unprecented increase seen the previous year. The positive change is increasing in speed and magnitude - ed)

May 19, 2021 - Ireland - Life expectancy to drop by a year due to alcohol consumption - the Irish Times

(Funny how the deadliest virus in human history didn’t move the needle on mortality. - ed)

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone that would be, please send me a note at [email protected]