Decreasing assaults!

My fingers are crossed but in recent months we’ve seen a decline in the number of attacks against ‘the front row’ of EW contributors. By now, I think most of our readers realize that people who privately do this work in the field, even on a grand scale, are not likely to be attacked on account of it, unless they’re born into the parasitic oligarchy or are getting clear of being an active Monarch asset. Coach Dooney of donebydooney.com has helped hundreds of the latter gain personal autonomy from these baby killers, by the way.

Carol and I still get token murder attempts and I usually remember to report them, here. The two most recent ones:

When she was in Tucson with Hoodoolynn last month someone horizontally propelled a fist-sized metal object within a half inch of Carol’s head from somewhere inside the large pavillion. She felt and heard the wind of it as it missed her ear and smashed a crystal bowl on a nearby vendor’s table.

Last week, Carol was driving my bright yellow car in the middle of the day in town, along a one-way, two lane street. We were in the left lane, right beside a pickup truck which threw the wheel to turn into us. She slammed on the brakes as she turned into a parking lot and the truck barely missed us and kept going. The same thing had happened to us in Florida a year and a half ago when we were visiting one of our African cohorts who had business to attend to in Orlando. I was driving, that time and the car that was aimed at us, slightly from behind and to the left, also kept going. Etheric warriors hopefully learn to drive defensively. In the early years, several orgonite flingers’s cars were violently struck this way but none of them were seriously hurt, thankfully.

I think the CIA/NSA routinely do this just to remind Carol and I that they’re still thinking of us Wink

For now, I think Francisco of orgonita.eu is the very last among us all who is under severe, constant psi assault so please boost him and his family when you think of him, okay? Maybe he and I ought to do another ocean crossing in a small, open boat Coolbecause our fortunes improved a lot after we did that last year. I think the Spanish gestapo were about to disappear him before that. They’d been incrementally closing the noose. The gov’t in Spain is almost as noxious and dangerous as the US/UK/Israel terrorist regime.