"Decreasing Tornadoes, Lightning, Hurricanes and Seismic Activity", from "Positive Changes That Are Occurring", by Jeff Miller

Great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude. I began writing this series of articles, entitled “Positive Changes That Are Occurring”, in July of 2013.

These historically-unprecedented positive changes are being driven by many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on the work of Wilhelm Reich and Karl Hans Welz.

Since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite in 2000, its widespread, ongoing and ever-increasing distribution has been unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before. And, as a result, the Ether is returning to its natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is tornadoes, lightning, hurricanes and seismic activity are all at record low levels.

I’ve appended numerous news accounts below about how the Death energy-driven storm steering and augmentation technology that’s been in use throughout history is, at last, failing and faltering. Much to the chagrin of the literally-blood-drinking folks who had previously been merrily using it to malefic purpose, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

You’re not supposed to know about their storm tech, or, more damning, still, their cannibalism and ritual sacrifice. But I think it’s important that these things be brought to light and expunged, which is why I’m taking up your time with it here.

And we’ve been ceaselessly told “there’s no such thing as the Ether” so these miscreants could embark upon these shenanigans without being disturbed.

The Neanderthal Queen Elizabeth I’s personal Black magician, John Dee, is said to have conjured the storm that wrecked the Spanish Armada. Dee signed his letters OO7”, which is where the generational Satanist Ian Fleming took his character James Bond’s supposedly randomly-issued service number. Sir Ian figured the rubes would never notice.

That’s Dee, on the left, glancing to the left. Just like the wife in Grant Wood’s “American Gothic” painting from 1930. Did you check our her awesome human-sacrifice pyramid neckline? Can you see how both Elizabeth and the wife are wearing Satanic, “royal” purple?

Same literally-blood-drinking Illuminists, different century, I’m afraid.

I’ve included their pictures so that you could get a better idea of what generational Satanists in positions of major influence look like. Are you checking out their luminous, parchment-white skin? They’re full-blooded Neanderthals. Cannibal, blood-drinking, human-sacrificing Neanderthals.

This text was removed from Wikipedia by an editor:

“When the Spanish Armada was defeated by the British in 1588, Dee was credited by the Queen with having conjured up the storms that decimated the Spanish fleet. The design of the talisman he used in the supposed act of magic was incorporated into the medal awarded to naval officers for achievements in this series of naval battles.”

This text was also removed from Wikipedia by an editor:

“Dee often traveled throughout Europe as an agent of William Cecil, 1st Baron Burghley, Elizabeth’s principal secretary. Dee’s reports were signed “007”, and is the origin James Bond’s designation.”

The word “Occult” means “hidden”, which is why they want to keep this stuff, well, hidden.

The same mechanisms that are used to augment and steer storms are also used to deliberately create drought. In the early 1800’s, when the first Caucasian Black magicians got to Las Vegas, Nevada, it was a verdant oasis. The name is Spanish for “the meadows”. You can fast-forward to today to get a picture of what their assiduous efforts at Death energy concentration and direction did to it over a couple of hundred years.

Or, if my thesis makes you uncomfortable, you may run with the Wikipedia’s: “Once pipe lines were laid and wells were drilled, the surface water receded, making it the way it is today.”

Physical efforts to lay waste to the springs took place, of course, but you won’t find any text other than my own to tell you about the primary, Etheric drivers behind the phenomenon, and how probably every desert on Earth was deliberately created by these people.

I take it back, there’s one other place - I learned it from Don Croft, and you can read about it in his writings, also.

Well, get happy, because you can see clearly below how the tide has turned, and how the world is returning to life, balance and vitality.

As controlled-opposition Agent (or turncoat) Don Bradley once said on the old Cloudbusters forum, “their mojo no longer workee.”

Ba’al, whom the folks in charge have worshipped from all the way back then up to now is named “the Lord of the Air”. It’s why you have “Air Jordan” shoes.

Stone “Ba’al pillars” were erected in “the high places”, and his worshippers performed at their bases to drive that Death energy into the Earth’s energy grid via the capacitor-tip of the mountain top upon which they were deliberately erected for that malefic purpose.

That’s why there are “cell phone towers” in those same locations today. Same Death-energy technology, different Millenia.

There’s some serious Black magic mojo to the tornado, hence the hugely-impactful myth of “The Wizard of Oz”, which has Dorothy traveling between worlds via a tornado. Did I mention that there’s a two-bit, midwestern con artist involved? He figured the rubes would never notice the man behind the curtain.

And this is not to mention why a tornado has to be mentioned in the context of my housecleaning:

(Ajax “cleans like a white tornado” advertisement, 1950’s?)

The WHITE tornado a thinly-veiled reference to the parchment-skinned Neanderthal. White is the color of Death, but you knew that, right? Lily WHITE Lilith, the Demon mother of Cain, who slew his brother Abel, because Abel’s mom was Eve. Lilies, white lilies, white, the color of Death.

“The Great White Brotherhood” is said to have its headquarters beneath the Gobi Desert, in China. The murderous, literally-blood-drinking Neanderthal have ruled things in all the nations, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

It’s obvious that the “action at a distance” described by Mesmer and others is well in play with tornadoes and hurricanes, and the literally-blood-drinking folks in charge are desperate to keep you from learning about it.

Witness the Orgonite-driven return to health of the etheric environment, and the desperateness of the controlled press to obscure it:

Earthquakes of 4.0 or larger in Oregon and Washington dropped by 50% from 2008 to 2018, compared to the the three decades from 1969 to 1999.

Severe thunderstorms and tornadoes dropped 76% in Iowa from 1998 to 2018, and in 2018 they were 68% below the long-term average, there.

This is significant, in that it was in 1998 that my friend Eric and I stood on his back porch in our hometown of Emmaus, Pennsylvania and watched a sunset that led us to conclude the some positive new world was coming into being before our eyes. There’s a photo somewhere of it. In any case, it was that year that the aerosol operations began, I guess to try to stop or slow the transition to the new world that we saw coming into being.

Lightning deaths in the U.S. decreased 71% from 2001 to 2017, from to 55 to 16. That’s an average annual rate of decrease of 4.4% per year over those sixteen years.

The average number of U.S. lightning deaths from 2007 to 2017 was 27. That’s 51% below the 55 lightning deaths of 2001.

The average number of lightning deaths from 2007 to 2017 was 51% below the 55 lightning deaths of 2001.

The then-record-low 23 lightning deaths of 2013 was 15% below the ten-year average of 27 from 2007 to 2017.

The record-low 16 lightning deaths in the U.S. in 2017 was 41% below the ten-year average of 27 from 2007 to 2017.

Lightning deaths in the U.S. were at all-time record low in 2017. The USA Today article I got that information from said it was “marking a steady downward trend that experts attribute to more awareness, better lightning-proof construction and fewer people working in farms and fields.”

Ah, the tirelessly-employed “increased awareness” ruse, is there nothing that it cannot explain away? In a culture where the percentage of people practicing the Pagan religion known as “Coincidence Theory” represents a clear majority of the populace, there is, indeed, nothing that it can and does not explain away - including record-low lighting deaths.

Since I laid down what statistics I could generate from the reportage above, we can already see that the decrease is accelerating, and exponentially so, going forward in time. The precise opposite of the fraudulent “STEADY downward trend” spoken of by USA Today.

The article lets us know that “Lightning killed 16 people in 2017, the fewest deaths since accurate records began in 1940, the National Weather Service said. This broke the previous record low of 23, set in 2013, weather service meteorologist John Jensenius said.”

John’s used the terse, general “broke” and “fewest” to obfuscated the far-more-impactful, specific percentage that I was forced to do the math to learn. He would do anything to avoid saying “The record-low number of 16 lightning deaths in 2017 was 30% below the previous record of 23 deaths set in 2013.”

I’d add that 2013 was the year I started writing these articles.

The article continues: “In 2001, the weather service launched a lightning safety campaign, which included the now well-known phrase ‘when thunder roars, go indoors.’ At that time, the nation recorded about 55 lightning deaths a year.”

They spewed out all that claptrap to avoid saying “lightning deaths in the U.S. decreased 71% from 2001 to 2017”.

The article continues: “Over the past decade, an average of 27 Americans were killed each year from lightning strikes, Jensenius said. “While we don’t like to see any lightning deaths, the continuing downward trend in yearly fatalities is encouraging,” Jensenius added.”

Thus the average number of U.S. lightning deaths from 2007 to 2017 was 27.

The article continues: “Jensenius said increased awareness prompted better lightning safety policy for outdoor sports and recreational organizations.

And when lightning does strike, Jensenius said, better medical treatment and access to automatic external defibrillators “has helped save the lives of lightning strike victims.” Roughly 90% of people struck by lightning survive.”

The author has used the general defensive hedge “broke” to describe a new record 30% below the old. Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. They gave you the numbers but withheld the percentage as another defensive hedge. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

Not that stating this will in any way move a wholly-devout Coincidence Theorist, lightning injury treatment did not improve 30% from 2003 to 2013, just as it also did not improve 71% from 2001 to 2017. The general plausible-deniability excuses of “BETTER medical treatment” and “INCREASED awareness don’t have to be logical, or reasonable. The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter now thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

2011 to 2014 were the quietest 3 years for tornadoes on record. “meteorologists aren’t sure exactly why.

The U.S. had a record low number of tornadoes in 2012. That’s right when the great positive changes that I’m documenting here got underway in earnest.

Earthquakes of 3.0 or larger in Oklahoma dropped 78% from 2015 to 2018.

In April 2017, Climate Depot said “Analysis: It’s not just droughts, but nearly all extreme weather is declining or at or near record lows”.

Where the propagandist from the State propaganda outlet known as “the Climate Depot” started the headline with “Analysis:” to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, that’s based on faulty ANALYSIS”. They know that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

They used “declining” because it’s softer than “decreasing” or “dropping”, and also because it echoes the world “reclining”. Can you see how “declining” is general? The generational Satanist shill writing the article is doing what they can to blunt the reader’s insight into the magnitude of the positive change I’m documenting here.

The article makes no guess as to why the striking, historically-unprecedented phenomenon is taking place.

In response to historically-low hurricane numbers, the folks in charge began upgrading tropical storms to hurricanes, lying blatantly about the numbers.That’s why, in September 2017, the Washington Post said “The Energy 202: Why climate change deniers mistrust hurricane forecasts, too”.

In 2018, the number of tornadoes in the United States was lowest in history, or should I say the lowest in the 65 years they’ve been keeping records.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “incredible”. That’s why an article from NOAA from June 2018 said “The US is having an incredibly quiet tornado season – so far “.

The author tacked the snide “so FAR” on the end as part of a desperate and failing rearguard action that will soon turn to rout.

Insurance payments for storms, flooding and earthquakes in Germany decreased 33% in the first half of 2018, to an thirteen—year low, year-over-year, from $25.5 billion to $17 billion.

In July 2018, wctv.com said “U.S. observed fewer lightning strikes in first half of 2018”.

Where the bizarre “decreased lightning awareness” ruse was deployed to suggest that it was less-assiduous lightning observation that led to the unspecified-fewer number of lightning strikes in the first half of 2018.

The article purrs: “Many of you may recognize the frequent lighting associated with the afternoon showers and storms - especially this time of year. But the lightning count for the first six months of the year has been a bit below average, according to data from Vaisala.”

Where the author tacked the snide “according to data from Vaisala” on the end to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, those people at Vaisala can make the data say ANYTHING!” The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The article continues: “The first six months of the year across the continental United States saw a drop in negative cloud-to-ground lightning strikes, according to the company. There were nearly 7.9 million negative cloud-to-ground strikes from Jan. 1 to June 30 - below the ten-year average of around 9.2 million.”

To this point, over multiple paragraphs, the author has used the general hedges “a BIT below”, “A drop”, and “BELOW the ten-year average” to obscure the far-more-impactful specific statistic that I was forced to do the math to learn.

The 7.9 million lightning strikes in the first half of 2018 was 14% below the long-term average of 9.2 million.

In November 2018, weather.com explained “Why the 2018 Hurricane Season Was More Active Than We Predicted”.

The article goes on to say that “The 2018 Atlantic hurricane season included two billion-dollar hurricanes and a slightly above-average number of named storms.”

1 Like