Detention of Dancan

Thanks a lot , sorry for taking much time before letting you know our status, we are well but only My husband who had been having a lot of problem which even forced us to suspend our business in Lodwer because the Kenya Revenuer Authority (KRA) had been pursuing us for taxing our businesses. What they demand from us is a huge amount of money per annum and since most of our businesses are charitable. It forced us to suspend our businesses for a while so currently we are forced to move to Migori to join hand with our brothers Chris and Nicholas.

Since we were the only people running out that orgonite manufacturing factory in Lodwer, the KRA team had known our place and even for all those days we had been giving them tax, but the problem now is that they decided to increase for us the tax of which we could not manage to pay due to fluctuation in the. Upon reaching Migori we started that business in but they again followed us and found when we shifted the business to there. Previously our Equity Bank account they blocked three days ago in the sense that you can not withdraw any money from it and also even the paypal account of Dancan is also malfunctioning you cannot withdraw money from it.

Its like the KRA branch of the government which deals with income taxation had worked a way to interfere with all these. I can remember there was a time that when Dancan went to withdraw some money from the account he was given a form to fill that
connect him with KRA and from that time we have experience these account frozen.

In fact in Lodwer when we were making the organic fertilizer we used to mix them with the orgonite so it become very powerful and surpasses the effectiveness of other chemical fertilizers, so its like these other people must have been the group behind sabotaging our business. So even in Migori they pursue us they called Dancan yesterday for some questioning in connection with business, they took his detail and that day they for some verification but unfortunately they locked him in the police cell that he had a tax defaulter.

we re going to hear the charge sheet and will let you know. At first they alleged that we had been using the license of M-pesa in running the business its a license that cost $50 per year but they denounce that saying that we should use a license that cost $170 per year.

Now because of the problems that we had been incurring Dancan even told me that i should not inform his friends, but me oi thought it wise to tell you. This my email [email protected]

Thank Nancy Dancan’s wife

When Dancan was arrested in Migori by CID (CIA) as one of those people (businessmen) who don’t pay tax for KRA he was taken to Lodwar court and was charged with the of fence of making Orgonite which he distributes to the people and he don’t pay taxes to the government In connection to the business of Dancan he has stayed two years without paying tax to the government that the years 2015 and 2016 Those people want him to pay taxes where they make orgonite both in Migori and Lodwar plus the tax of those 2years charges from the court orders Dancan to pay $740 for the tax both in Migori and Lodwar where They make orgonite plus the fine of breaking a law of the government he was charged $660 and minus paying this he will be jailed for 2years The total charges needed by the court is $1400 for Dancan to be freed and also to continue making orgonite

Today I am going to talk in a radio station tonight Anybody who can help can use paypal of Mrs Odondi paypal account [email protected] or you can use western union name is Florence Atieno in Kenya that is my request for my husband to come out quickly

Thank Nancy Dancan’s wife

Dancan’s issue is very much perplexing and cumbersome, for the government is like having a hidden agenda with the progress of the kikundi and at the same time trying to demoralized our effort of rescuing the population who are suffering in the hands of the few rich men and women in the society. I even tried to reviewed these charges and in fact they are without cause, and thus to me i would say that the corporate world are having a hidden agenda behind all these.

Where i had been making the orgonites in Kisumu after loosing all my materials and equipment, i had been fully relying from Dancan’s production. Christine in Southern Sudan had also been relying mostly from his Lodwer production, and thus what now happen is a great hit to our production and the whole economy at large. So its like these government agencies don’t ant us to make the orgonites.

Mrs O

Sorry Nancy , its like the Kenya government never anted the kikundi in Kenya to make the orgonite. I have been greatly surviving from the orgonites from Dancan in Lodwer after loosing all my equipment from the war which affected us.

Christine

I had aired my ambition in the one of the Lodwer local radio station about the peril that we had faced in the last one week, i expresses our concern, our mandate and the major work that we are doing in support of both local and the forgings in our orgonite manufacturing and distribution to sustain the lives of our local people. By asking and answering some of the tough and sensitive question in, fact i went as far as creating an awareness among some of the community members of what we are doing. From that time i have been getting some positive calls from the communities about how sorry and regret they receive concerning what happened to a charitable body that has taken their immovable effort in supporting the community, some of the people have promised to stand firm with us in this time of hardship.

Even some politicians were not happy about all that the government are ding to the community, even to themselves they regretted that the government really demanded a lot of money from them.Some of the as per now hoe assured us that they are going to take such matter to the parliament for discussion. where Dancan is , is not good and in fact the immediate support may save his life from that danger of our unhealthy prisons.

NANCY

Thanks for publicizing this situation, Nancy. From your description, it seems to me that this will develop some powerful protection for the kikundi and I hope all of the members will seek publicity where they live in Kenya, Southern Sudan, Uganda and Tanzania. Events like this one are newsworthy and the court of public opinion is a lot more important and effective than the corrupted courts of the corporate world order’s puppet governments, which is to say ‘all governments,’ right now.

In Africa, there isn’t enough infrastructure to completely control the media, as it’s done in all of the industrialized countries. The only control that AFrican governments have over the media is to imprison or execute reporters and publishers when their free speech directly threatens the rule of parasites but no discussion about orgonite will be perceived this way, I think. I can say that because over the years in our part of the world the parasites who rule us are apparently afraid to draw attention to orgonite by persecuting any of us directly, as is being done in East Africa.

Carol and I sought modest publicity as soon as we discovered what orgonite can do for the environment in 2001 because we were already experiencing intimidation from the federal sewer rat agencies, then. When we attained a presence on the internet that trouble suddenly diminished and subsequent radio and video interviews have increased our protection. The funny part is that the CIA arranged to publicize our orgonite cloudbusters, no doubt in an effort to sabotage this new movement, but within a year thousands of them were home-built and that disabled the chemtrail agenda Cool. I mention this as an example of how stupid and arrogant the enemy are and it’s no different where you live, of course. The only difference, there, is that the enemy are not yet afraid of hurting innocent people. Over here, the internet has made them afraid because, now, too many people are watching them. I trust that the same happy development will occur in East Africa before long but it may be expedient to use radio stations and newspapers rather than to rely only on the internet. The kikundi’s exemplary presence on the internet has attracted a lot of Africans to commit to this effort but it hasn’t stopped the persecution of the kikundi by government forces, yet, so that’s why I believe radio and newspaper coverage may be more helpful for now.

Another benefit of publicity is that people can see that we’re genuine. This is important, these days, because the internet is literally full of disinformants and charismatic but misleading people, mostly employed and/or directed by the sewer rat agencies.

It’s going to be some weeks before I can afford to significantly contribute to Dancan’s release but if you can manage to get a zapper to him, as Mrs O had done for Lillian and Jane in the jail in Tanzania we can at least be sure that he won’t get sick or poisoned, there, while he’s waiting. It would probably make him happy to be able to cure sick prisoners, too. I’m sure you’re doing what you can to get wholesome food to him, meanwhile.

I was working with Dancan to find a way to meet those requirements to have the Paypal account opened again. They didn’t accept the proof-of-address document, since they only accept street adresses and not a P.O. Box. That has been a bit tricky, because P.O. Box adresses are more common than street adresses in Kenya. For anyone who contributed to that account, no doubt the account will be unfrozen again at some point at which the Africans can put the money to good use.

However while we were working on this, they put Dancan in the slammer. I’m surprised at how obvious it is at this point, are they bungling in their attempt to stop the orgonite distribution there?

I think it is a really good thing to be raising local awareness, let’s stay positive this will work out alright.

Dancan have already been given the terminator zapper from our colleagues in Kenya and i trust his life will not be in danger. Through my investigation how secure he will be I conversed with one of the faithful warders who is very collaborative to us, on how infrequence Dancan would be using the zapper for in the cell he cannot be allowed to use it , he assured me that every time he is on duty Dancan will have an ample time to use it, from these even me i was very much encouraged of Dancan’s secure health while still in the slammer. For sure inside the place is quite inhuman and if at all we can find a way of his exit would be very good.

We thanks you very much Frode for your tireless determination on retrieving Dancan’s pay pal account we believe nothing will be lost even though it will have to take sometimes. In return we also learn that a good thing normally have numerous opposition and thus all that is happening cannot make us loose the hope but to encourage us to continue doing good.

Christine

My husband is feeling very bad in jail and the terminator zappers he was suppose to be given ha has not received because the officers do not allow such things in the prison so my request we are looking for $950 for him to come out you can send that money through the paypal of Mrs Odondi [email protected] That my request
Nancy

I thought I’d re-post this, with a few updates. A little exposure of the pattern (probably local awareness matters more, but every little bit helps).

Detention of Dancan (this thread of course)

Jane and Lillian arrest in Tanzania

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…frica/5370

I was informed by the family of both Jane and Lillian that Lillian and Jane were arrested and were taken to the prison in Musoma Tanzania.

Eliud and Nicholas Jailed at Kenya/Tanzania Border

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…frica/5348

Dancan informed me that these two orgonite pioneers were arrested and jailed in Mirare, Kenya, for having orgonite and zappers. I assume they were entering the country from Tanzania at the time but Dancan can clarify. The police are demanding $380 apiece for their release. I got the impression that the police were told to expect them. Kenya seems to be the only country in the world where people are punished for making and selling orgonite.

Violence against our african associates

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…associates

Mrs Odondi, on of our other gifting comrades, wasn’t as fortunate in Kisumu, Kenya, a month ago, she just informed me. Another staged riot erupted where she was and the police started shooting people. Before she could get out of danger she was shot in the leg, which put her in the hospital for awhile.

Judy Lubulwa jailed in Nairobi

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…-nairobi-1

Hey Don,
I just came out of jail a few days ago, where I’ve been languishing for the past 5 weeks. Solomon got me there on false charges, which he’s still trying to pursue or kill me. It happened aften Steve had sent me some funds and l was making lots of orgonite. I get he’s terrified of me and irked at my gifting and connection with you all. He just hid it so well. Am currently in hiding and have lost everything. My life has been threatened. Next few days l’ll start zapping again coz am unwell.

The passing of Salva Kirr in Sudan

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…r-in-sudan

Last week, Salva died. He’s one of the original East African gifters and he and his wife, Christine, had initiated a business to make and sell orgonite, locally. He will be buried on Saturday.

The passing of David Ochieng’s wife Emmah

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…wife-emmah

We were shocked to hear of Emmah’s death this week, also very sad for David and their two small children. David had been hospitalized, twice, on account of poisonings–the more recent attack caused him to miss going out on the boat with Mrs Odondi, Billie (Mrs O’s teenage son) Emmah, Salva and Christine when they took a bunch of orgonite to the dolphins near Mombasa.

Christine Oginye in Sudan struggling to stay alive

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…stay-alive

David Ochieng and his wife, Emmah, were killed last year and Mrs Odondi has taken in their two young orphans. Christine’s husband, Salva, was also killed and she had to quit her teaching job to farm in order to support her two sons.

The drought has been re-established in that region and in Uganda so we’re pretty certain that all of this is part of a campaign to prevent and discourage people in that part of Africa to make and distribute orgonite.

Murder attempt on Sudanese gifter’ s son

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…ifters-son

Our East African cohorts have had to bear the worst of the world order’s reprisals on successful gifters in recent years and every time one of them has been harmed we’ve rallied to their aid, especially in the ‘war room’ where the psychics have been able to identify and deal with teh assailants in appropriate ways.

This time, I’m kicking myself and have been unable to sleep, tonight, because I didn’t learn about the near-fatal knife attack on Christine and Salva’s boy until after this morning’s international chat session.

I’ve been sending energy to their son, who was in critical condition in a hospital in Sudan when Christine emailed me, and Steve Baron, who has faithfully supported our African partners’ extensive gifting campaigns, has offered to pay the hospital bill. We’ll do something for him in the war room shortly.

I hope you’ll send energy to the young fellow to help with his recovery. This family has undergone a lot of suffering and loss in recent years, due to the CIA’s and MI6’s rape and plunder of their nation, and they’ve committed to healing the land and people by distributing orgonite and educating everyone they meet.

~Don

Sudanese gifters on brink of starvation

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…starvation

David Ochieng managed to send some of his own orgonite to Salva Kirr and his wife, Christine, in Southern Sudan but this wonderful couple are facing starvation, along with most of the populace in Southern Sudan. In addition, Christine lost her teaching job, which was sustaining them. Along with many thousands of their tribesmen and coutnrymen, these two and their children had been forced to flee their country after some CIA/MI6-sponsored terrorists murdered many in their village and drove the rest out.

Tragedy on the way to Botswana

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…o-botswana

Mrs Odondi had left Kenya for Botswana by bus last week and was injured in a crash in Tanzania a few days later. She lost all the orgonite she’d brought along and was hospitalized but is doing okay, I’m told by Chris Odiyo and Dancan Omollo. Chris sent money to pay her expenses.

My life is endangered

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…endangered

Hi ,
I was in Sudan with Christine until when I came back recently after receiving a call from my wife that some people had been coming to my residential place in a manner suggesting that they are likely to cause harm to my family. By then, we had gone to Abyei where we tossed a lot of Orgonite to bring peace where there were some conflicts over the place. Many sucurity personnels had been posted to the place but they had not brought the expected result.
On the day I came back, at around 8.00 pm, I was resting in my place when I heard a knock at the window and door, requiring me to go and open the door. For security reasons, I had to ask whom that might be. When I raised the attention of my neighbors, they escaped and ran away.
Two days later, I received a phone call in the evening hours, demanding that I ought to go to a place, where I was told a close relative was waiting for me. The caller was a lady and tried to imitate my relative’s voice. I sent my neighbor to g and investigate the matter, and they soon reported that they saw some two unarmed men with a lady whom they did not know.
When I went to see by myself, I reached the scene and soon some gentle men were coming to get hold of me. I escaped running away and many came to help. Unfortunately, they all escaped and none was caught.
Everybody was disturbed at that, and we spent sleepless night. The following day after reporting the incidence to the police, one of them called me, and we followed the number and found one of them. Some had gone away and now the CIDs are doing investigations.
When I contacted Don immediately about that he assured me of security and advised me to put a lot of Orgonite around my place. Nothing bad has happened, though I feel threatened. Unfortunately, they are people who stay around where I come from, and knows me very well. I suspect that this is happening as a result of our success that we are noticing in our business.

Dancan.

Chris Jail In Migori

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…-in-migori

Today Chris sent me a message when he was at the police post. He informed me that he was arrested when he went to collect some zappers that one of his friends sent to him a couple of months ago. These zappers arrived in our area post office in January but these people seemingly opened the box for they wanted to know the content and the works which these items do. After determining all these when Chris went there to collect them found when the CID (CIA) were there so they put Chris into task for questioning. So I know by tomorrow I will get the full information. All these happened for one who had been helping us had gone for leaf .So that s all the problem that we have today
Nicholas

Jane’s Hospital Bill in Uganda

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…-in-uganda

The good news is that Jane wasn’t murdered by the Saudi Gestapo in jail but her internal injuries from the torture were so extensive and severe that she was hospitalized near the airport in Uganda, which is a relatively expensive one. Mrs O and Dancan want to move her out of there and nurse her back to health at home, where she can start using a zapper and eat vitalizing food but she’s not allowed to leave until the bill is paid.

Mrs.O and Fatuma jailed in Garissa

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…frica/4794

There was a massive effort from a lot of people to help free Mrs.O and Fatuma two years ago, when they were jailed and fined a ridiculous amount of money.
Still much gratitude and thanks to everyone who participated in that.

Mrs O and Fatuma jailed in Garissa Dancan told me to put that report in the forum

Mrs O and Fatuma were detained after five years in Garissa about pight towers had been destroyed by the unknown people so anybody around the towers must be awes ted that is why Mrs O and Fatuma were charged that way Also there are some grout of people who were arrested before because they were just sitting around those towers Each of them( Mrs O and Fatuma) were charged $4000everyone so the total charges ranges $8000 there is a vehicle which was being paid in Mombasa And we already total them that our two people had been sweated and they agreed to refund some money to us release them The vehicle can cover $5000 so the remaining amount is now $3000
Dancan, Nicholas

Dancan injured in road accident

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…frica/5000

Its with a lot of concern to let all of you know the state of Dancan our fellow gifter who happened to have a road accident last week on his way from Lodwer Turkana to Nairobi. The accident was quite severe but we thank God that he never encounter big injury, he was then taken to one of the hospitals in Lower but they later transferred him to one of the hospitals called Tenuek in the Rift Valley areas. They transferred him because that hospital was lucking an orthopedic one who could handle born fracture amicably. So they then operated the place and put some reinforcement on the born with the metals to support the fractured place. They then detected that he sustained a crack on the spinal cord ,so they also did the operation on that injured place and now he can sit down with some support. Now its true that the healing will take sometimes not just immediately.Therefore we consulted with the doctor and and advised us that from the operation done, after one week he can be discharged so that he may only remain with coming weekly in the hospital for further check up because the charges in that hospital is very high.

Ending this on a positive note :)

The Good Work Of The Orgonite In Southern Sudan

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…rn-sudan-1

So good and important that out gifting will now take a new dimension after seeing all the out come in the places which had been mostly affected. In the Southern Sudan which is now called the Republic of the Southern Sudan now have experience a new change .All the places which we had gifted about two years a go now are doing very well in agriculture for now they can effectively experience a good rainfall. Even the testimonies that i do get from different people in other areas where we had not gifted before are testimonies which demand our visit.Therefore i now believe that orgonites have done the nation good more than harm, and thus we are going to increase our effort without rest to make sure that the people of God in those region experience and benefit from the fruits of their hard labor.
Very determined
Christine

My husband is very sick in the jail we talked to prison police for him to be taken to the hospital but they said orders only comes from the top officers in the prison my request he shouls come out of prison very soon as possible because we only lack $750 for him to be freed

Nancy

I believe $650 is needed at this point to get Dancan out of jail. Any amount can be sent to [email protected]

I bet it is difficult for them to keep asking for money, especially after all the arrests. There is no doubt the perpetrators want to wear everyone down with this tactic. The thing is, this is working against them in the long run as everything that happens is duly recorded here, and they have to weigh everything they do against the chance of getting exposed/causing more attention to the orgonite work.

Anyone who looks at that list I compiled, even someone who is soundly asleep, would at this point go ‘Wtf? What’s the deal?’

So I’m hoping this harrassment will soon end.

Dancan’s cousin, Rogers, somehow managed to persuade the jailers to let Dancan have a zapper and Mrs O tells me that he’s doing much better, but that the conditions in the jail are appalling.

The pattern I’m seeing is the systematic shut down of the kikundi’s orgonite business. Dancan was the only one who still had a manufacturing setup. All the others had been shut down by the governments or by CIA/MI6 sponsored terrorists. I think the enemy are now confident that they’ve stopped the progress of orgonite in Africa and my main concern, since I lack the funds to help any of them re-establish their businesses, is that we can somehow make sure that they get more publicity. We’re doing a pretty good job of this on the internet and Nancy has made a good initial impression over the radio in Lodwer, which is where Dancan is being held.

It’s probably up to them to find a way to re-establish their manufacturing capability. I trust that there’s enough momentum (market demand) for them to accomplish this and that they’re all going to be streetsmart and avoid letting the corporate order’s puppet African police states easily trap them any more. I would be very unhappy if someone else takes advantage of the market opportunity that they created. We know that others are making and selling orgonite there, for instance. The kikundi have paid with blood to establish a fine reputation for themselves and to enrich the global historic record in a powerful way, after all. Let’s see if we can make sure that they will always have credit for what they’re accomplishing over much of the dark continent.

Carol and I do business the careful way in the US police state. It’s a little like walking a tightrope and seems to require a combination of modest public profile, a good earned reputation in the market, not being greedy and being very watchful for ‘interest’ by the courts and police. I know that the Africans have that capability, too. The advantage in Africa is that the infrastructure for destroying people like us (effective in the healing trades) is scant and often non-existent.

Dancan saw the tax gestapo dogging him for quite awhile, for instance. When the state threatened us at the end of 2013 we acted immediately–moved our operation out of state and worked from the road for a few months until the trouble passed.

Thanks to all the generous help, the amount is now $383 remaining to free Dancan. Paypal: [email protected]

Thank Since Dancan was detained we have struggled enough and how we only remain with $383 so that he can come out of jail so if you calm support us with any amount will be good.Any one can send money send it will be good

Mrs O

Thanks for reiterating the history of the work in East Africa, Frode. We get new readers all the time and I’m constantly telling enquirers that our African cohorts are setting the standard for the rest of the world in terms of restoring the vitality of the land, water and skies with orgonite. Our growing number of African readers may feel particularly edified by these older accounts.

I finally got some money and was able to pay the remainder of the extortion amount to get Dancan out. If not for the generous help of several other people he’d be in there a lot longer because the Old Parasite is beating the crap out of our pocketbook, these days. I feel a bit like the 1940s film character of the captured American airman in a Gestapo cell who is being beaten to death but is laughing joyously at his assailants because bombs are falling all around them at the moment, destroying the Third Reich Cool

If not for the kikundi’s resounding achievements in Africa, for which the enemy are punishing Carol and I, we’d probably be prospering, right now, but I’m pleased and privileged to sacrifice a bit to ensure their continuing success–mainly because whatever helps Africa in a significant way greatly reduces the power of the enemy to enslave our species. At least, that’s what I sincerely believe and strongly feel.

The kikundi are probably going to need to consult together pretty soon to figure out how they can stay in business under the circumstances. My gut feeling is that more and more publicity will provide more safety for them by raising public awareness and appreciation, there. Only they are likely to figure it all out, though.

The arrangements that Chris has with people in Malawi and the ongoing success of Christine and her generous Nubian supporters in Southern Sudan, meanwhile, are still moving forward. I think Jane and Lillian in Uganda are also experiencing a smoother path and the Tanzanian orgonite flingers are presumably unmolested by the puppet regime, there. The Kenyan gov’t, who are still creatures of degenerate British imperialism, is a tough nut to crack, meanwhile. I trust that the Kenyans of the kikundi have the collective wisdom and streetsmarts to find a way through the present calamity.

Having been molested by the Old Parasite’s unlawful puppet regime in Idaho I sure sympathize with them and am not even a little inclined to presume to know the best course of action for them. It will be interesting to see how they proceed.

My husband is out of the jail now I thanked all hands which supported me dining that problem though he came out of jail when he was sick but we know he will be delivered from that sickness All my damilie thanked those who contributed financially socially and spiritually in Dancan detention and all over I am happy that my husband is free

Nancy

Thanks to all the friends who stood firm with me in support of my husband Dancan’s release from jail.

Right now i would only wish to inform all our friends that Dancan got affected by typhoid and pneumonia while in the prison because of the cold environment and bad water. The doctor advised us that he will have to take two weeks insted of just a week that we thought. The doctor said that typhoid have gone higher in his blood and he need a thorough test and treament. Previously it could cost us $200 but now because he must take almost two weeks the cost may go to $350 to $420 so any well wisher may contribute to us via Mrs O pay pal address [email protected]

Thanking you even more and hope all will work well. .

Nancy

I’ll put Dancan’s name on a prayer list I know.

Thanks Nic for the desire to put Dancan in your prayer list. In fact if you do that we would really appreciate. We thought he may take about one week but the doctors have extended his stay up to another one more week. so i suppose all will work well. So any well wisher my contact me in my pay pal address [email protected] or western union the name Florence Atieno in Kenya.

Mrs O