Distributed some muffins

The wife instigated a kayak trip yesterday and today over to the whale freeway, our name for that section of water on the west side o maui. During snorkeling near the reef i did see many small fish. Normally Maui diving is sparse on the big schools of reef fish, so the positive changes thread info about the Hawaiian reef fish increase seems to check out.

It seemed like the water was clearer than other times that i have been there too.

Usually i drop off a dozen or so muffins when i gift, not like the multiple 5 gallon bucket fulls that some gifters have done and are doing, but after 9 years a dozen at a time, it builds up. Plus there is all the orgonite made by nearby gifters, and everyone around the world. We are building up the positive orgone levels and there are positive changes occurring.

or we are nutjob litterbugs …not

In any case hanging with the many whale families by kayak, has a real effect on us.

Also there are charts with numbers out there that say humpbacks are noticeably increasing in population. They are a protected species, so that would explain some of the increase.

just a quick check in to tell about passing out some more orgonite. thanks