"Do you know what that sound is, Highness? Those are the shrieking eels! If you don't believe me, just wait. They always grow louder when they're about to feed on human flesh!"

Vizzini: Do you know what that sound is, Highness? Those are the shrieking eels! If you don’t believe me, just wait. They always grow louder when they’re about to feed on human flesh!

From “The Princess Bride”, written by William Goldman, 1987

Before I begin, let me note that, yesterday, I looked out the door of my room at the Grand Wailea on Maui and saw the unmistakable angled spout of a sperm whale! It was about 100 yards off shore.

My wife is attending a conference here.

Re: sperm whales and Maui, a 2023 article by Lev Baker from a-z-animals.com says “However, because these whales stay in deeper waters, the likelihood of spotting one is quite low. Over 12 years of studies, only around 32 sperm whales have been sighted in the entirety of Hawaii. So, count yourself lucky if you manage to spot one in Maui!”

Did you notice how Lev used the important Illuminist number 32?

That’s because he’s a generational Satanist Freemason.

Here’s a picture of Lev, where he’s off-center to focus attention on his left eye:

Lev Baker
(Lev Baker, who said "Over 12 years of studies, only around 32 sperm whales have been sighted in the entirety of Hawaii.)

The picture features his left eye because, to generational Satanist Freemasons like Lev, the left eye is the “eye of Will” or the “eye of Horus”.

But don’t take my word for it:

‘The right eye is the Eye of Ra and the left is the Eye of Horus’.”

From “Freemasonry - Religion And Belief - The 3rd Temple”

Facebook: “Welcome to the Left-Hand-Path-Network, where Satanism is not about worship, but it’s study.”

I have included Lev’s picture so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist Freemason in a position of marginal influence looks like.

He figured that the rubes would never notice the coded visual imagery.

They are all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

My sighting of a sperm whale from my lanai is yet another data point of species booming and burgeoning to a level not seen in my lifetime.

Now we’re going to take a look at three different species winking back into existence in Australia as the etheric environment there improves to the point where they can once again manifest within it.

THE DATA

in 2023, after an absence of almost thirty years, the spotted handfish winked back into existence in Tasmania.

The Miami Herald’s Aspen Pflughoeft said “a runner spotted one”.

In 2023, after an absence of almost fifty years, the Victorian grassland earless dragon winked back into existence in Australia.

Kidsnews.com.au’s Samantha Landy obscured its name behind the meme “fantastic beast”, and said that it was a “conservation comeback”.

In 2024, a completely new species of monstrous sea eel winked into existence in Australia.

The Miami Herald’s Mark Price described it as “mysterious”, and the person who caught it said that he was “baffled”.

THE ARTICLES

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Scientific, Academic and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.

That’s why a January 8, 2024 article from miamiherald.com said " 'A horror movie.’ Mysterious eel-like creature caught off Australia ignites debate."

Where author Mark Price said “caught” to support the false meme that bizarre sea monster eels had been out there in the Pacific Ocean off Australia, all along, only nobody had pursued them with the proper skill or assiduousness, previously.

Here’s a picture of it:

(Entirely new species of monstrous eel which winked into existence in the Pacific Ocean off Australia in 2024)

Now here’s a picture of a Shrieking Eel from William Goldman’s film “the Princess Bride”, from 1987:

Shrieking Eel, Princess Bride
(Shrieking Eel from “the Princess Bride”, 1987)

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Scientific, Academic and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.

That’s why the article goes on to say “A nightmarish sea creature caught off New South Wales, Australia, has ignited debate after a professional angler admitted he was baffled by it. The snake-like creature appears to be a type of large eel, with startled-looking eyes, a cavernous mouth and teeth like twisted nails. ‘It’s a new one for me and I’ve been commercially fishing for 50 years,’ Trapman Australia, also known Jason Moyce, wrote in a Jan. 3 Facebook post.”

Here’s a picture of the Australian eel, which is the length of the boat:

(Wider view of Australian sea monster eel)

Here’s the plausible-deniability excuse at the end for the Coincidence theorists in the readership:

"Australia’s waters are home to “more than 60 described species” of moray eel, so even the most-experienced angler can be forgiven for not knowing them all.

That’s why an article from miamiherald.com from September 12, 2023 said “‘Strange’ sea creature was considered locally extinct — until a runner spotted one.”

Where author Aspen Pfleughoeft said “spotted one”

Where “spotted one” falsely implies that the extinct spotted handfish had been out there in Tasmania, all along, only nobody had looked for it with the proper skill or assiduousness, previously.

Here’s a picture of it:

Spotted Handfish
(The spotted handfish, which winked back into existence in Tasmania in 2023 after an absence of almost thirty years)

The article goes on to say “The dead fish was about 3 to 4 inches and had distinctive-looking limbs, the release said. CSIRO wildlife experts identified it as a critically-endangered spotted handfish.”

Here’s the plausible-deniability excuse at the end for the Coincidence theorists in the readership:

Spotted handfish were “once plentiful along Tasmania’s east coast,” the release said. Over the last 30 years, dredge fisheries and an invasive sea star have caused the species’ population to rapidly decline. Additionally, spotted handfish are “rare and elusive,” CSIRO said. Their small size and solitary lifestyles make them “very difficult” to find.

If spotted handfish are rare and elusive, and very difficult to find, then how did someone come across one directly in their path on a beach run?

If spotted handfish are rare and elusive, and very difficult to find, then how did dredge fisheries scoop them up with aplomb?

“Very difficult to find” and “rare and elusive” support the false meme that the extinct spotted handfish had been out there in Tasmania, all along, only nobody had looked for it with the proper skill or assiduousness, previously.

When, in fact, in 2023, after an absence of almost thirty years, the spotted handfish winked back into existence in Tasmania.

The Miami Herald’s Aspen Pflughoeft said “a runner spotted one”.

Here’s Aspen Pflughoeft’s picture, where the image is off-center to focus attention on her left eye:

Aspen Plflughoeft
(Aspen Pflughoeft)

The picture features her left eye because, to generational Satanist Freemasons like Aspen, the left eye is the “eye of Will” or the “eye of Horus”.

Facebook: “Welcome to the Left-Hand-Path-Network, where Satanism is not about worship, but it’s study.”

I have included Aspen’s picture so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist Freemason in a position of marginal influence looks like.

She figured that the rubes would never notice the coded visual imagery.

They are all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

On October 1, 2023, kidsnews.com.au said "One of Australia’s ‘fantastic beastsstages conservation comeback".

Where author Samantha Landy obscured the name of the creature behind the lurid-but-general “fantastic beast”, to make the subject far less searchable.

As a propagandist, she knows that 70% of readers only read the headlines, and her technique goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the species which has just winked back into existence in Australia.

For the record, it’s the Victorian grassland earless dragon.

Here’s a picture of it:

Victorian grassland earless dragon
(Victorian grassland earless dragon, which winked back into existence in Australia in 2023 after an absence of almost fifty years)

The subhead goes on to say “Unseen for more than 50 years, the Victorian grassland earless dragon is ‘back from the dead’, firing hopes that the three other species of the tiny lizard may be found alive in other states”.

Where “unseen” falsely implies that the Victorian grassland earless dragon had been out there in Australia all along, only nobody looked for it with the proper skill or assiduousness over the past five decades.

The article goes on to say “The same concerns are now held for another species of grassland earless dragon, from Bathurst in NSW, which has not been sighted since the 1990s. Jane Melville, Museums Victoria Research Institute senior curator of terrestrial vertebrates, said the Victorian species’ rediscovery had sparked hope that the Bathurst species could also be spotted again.”

Where “spotted again” falsely implies that the Bathurst earless grassland dragon has been out there in Australia, all along, only nobody has looked for it with the proper skill or assiduousness over the last three decades.

Here, Jane Melville, the generational Satanist Freemason talking head in charge of terrestrial invertebrates at the Victoria Research institute has put forward a ruse to explain away what she knows is the imminent reappearance of the Bathurst earless grassland dragon.

Here’s Jane’s picture, where the image is off-center to focus attention on her left eye:

Jane Melville
(Jane Melville)

The picture features her left eye because, to generational Satanist Freemasons like Jane, the left eye is the “eye of Will” or the “eye of Horus”.

I have included Jane’s picture so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist Freemason in a position of marginal influence looks like.

She figured that the rubes would never notice the coded visual imagery.

Jeff Miller, Wailea, Maui, January 15, 2024

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]