Don And Carols's First DVD Is Days Away From Being Done. Yay

Andy Schwarm
Today at 05:29
Subject: Don And Carols’s First DVD Is Days Away From Being Done. Yay
I figured this was the right forum area, as this DVD is like going to school. There’s a lot I held-back from the YouTube videos.

Don shares so much info, it’s mind boggling. Reading his stuff is amazing, wait 'til you see him live, sharing his inner-most
thoughts. Carol gets her shots in too. If you are interested in the orgonite milieu that Don & Carol started, you must have
this video. Also the video is very pretty, not at all like watching YouTube.

It’s my first commercial DVD and it’s not perfect, but it’s very good. I had some operator error audio problems
but I was able to tweak it quite well in post production.

I’ve been shooting a camera since 1983, editing is new to me.

It’s very time-comsuming and a bit addicting, you can’t stop. As a result, I haven’t had much sleep in over
three weeks.

It’s hard to say “stop” You just want to keep tweaking it, to improve the production value.

My guess is it will be available within a week. Maybe sooner.

I’m pricing it at $19.95 and will add it to my catalogue on CTBusters.

I am honored to be welcomed into the Croft’s fold and permitted to do this.
It’s truly a win/win. I finally get to make a few bucks from my huge video investment and it’ not just some crap,
it’s excellent valuable information.

It’s archival information, history. The orgonite mileu will get a big boost as more and more people see this and meet the Croft’s.

My sincere request is that it’s not copyed or uploaded to the tubes. I finally get what all that copyright noise is about!

I hope this was coherent, I’m exhausted,

Cheers,

Andy

khalil
Today at 09:54
Subject: Re: Don And Carols’s First DVD Is Days Away From Being Done.
Congratulations Andy!!!

I’m sure all your hard work will be well appreciated.

I look forward to the DVD coming out.

Nice one,

Khalil