Dooney's Chatroom Hacked

We’ve been using Chatzy.com chatrooms for regular fighting/intel sessions for over 11 years and today was the first time that we were prevented from getting together in there. This is kind of exciting to me because I wonder what the baby killers are planning and are afraid of our psychics discovering

I don’t often report what we do in Dooney’s chatroom but in this case I’ll post an update when Dooney, Carol, Stevo & perhaps Hawthorn, Francisco and Carlos manage to lift the lid on the new stink. Triads are showing up most often, these days, if one will discount the offworld, non-human predators who stand to lose their footing, here, with the imminent demise of their ancient corporate order. I think the Triads have the longest-standing connection to alien energy-suckers. Compared to Chinese sorcery, the newer European/Babylonian satanic junk (freemasonry, theosophy, rosicrucian, jesuit) is kind of childish and coarse. African sorcerers have only shown up as subcontractors and rarely, these days. I think Georg Ritschl in Jo’burg is the first among us to be left alone, so maybe that’s why he’s finally prospering, now.

There are a big number of ways to chat online in a group, of course, so if her site isn’t up before tomorrow she’ll set something else up because we ought to jump on this ugly new thing. No need for anyone to post advice, here. I doubt that people who usually give out that advice have ever had much trouble from the enemy’s hackers. Coaching people in her chatroom to teach them to fight back effectively is how she earns her money, these days. I don’t think anyone else has a job like that but there’s sure a demand for it, so I’ll be surprised if a whole lot of emotionally-balanced and accountable psychics don’t start doing this for a living before long. The corporate order has a vast army of predatory, deranged psychics working for them but none of them are more than parasites. Apparently, the most aggressive NSA/CIA/MI6 psychics come from the creepiest of the theosophy/freemasonry cults: Eckankar. I once got a very threatening email from an Eckankar mouthbreather for saying this

~Don

Right before I wrote that post Dooney and Carol managed to get in the room and get some work done. After I posted it I got right in there. All they did was take care of some CIA, Triad and non-human predators, then the problem went away but that sort of thing typically happens when something much worse is being hidden, so our folks will find it and we’ll fix it, grid willing. Getting it done while it’s in the planning stage is pretty easy but once it’s turned into 3D mayhem it’s often impossible to affect. I think that’s why they put so much effort and resources into hiding from balanced psychics.

~Don

Last night, after the CIA/Triad hacker dogpile was dissipated, I assumed the attack was part of an attempt to hide something uglier but after getting an email from Francisco of orgonita.eu, this morning, I now wonder whether the weekend assault was on account of a new plan that involves he and I. I sent him a shipment of zappers three weeks ago, by the way, and the package is being held up in New York. Please send a heartboost through that package to the CIA rats. I’ve sent two more packages since then and the second one has at least reached Madrid, by now. Fortunately, Francisco’s customers are generally patient people. I think he’s earning a terrific personal reputation in Spain. After I learn Spanish I’m going to really talk him up. ‘Towerbusters’ is ‘tumbatorres’ --lovely word!

A confirmation that Sunday’s chatroom interference is more personal than otherwise is that after I made an invitation to Francisco, two days ago, our websites’ sales dropped to almost nothing, then yesterday Dooney’s chatroom, where Francisco has been assisting regularly, got shut down. Michal in E. Europe told me this morning, by the way, that unseen.is has a free, encrypted video chatroom setup. I forwarded that suggestion to Dooney (donebydooney.com). You may remember that Iceland has come closer than any other Western country to ejecting the London financial parasites and there was no reprisal by the parasites after it happened–London’s neoglobal legbreakers (US air force) even have a base, there.

Is ‘neoglobal’ a new word? London used to have global hegemony until Peking broadsided them in late 2004, then took the reins of global power away from those dried up old oligarchic, pedophile farts. Peking still allows London and it’s US legbreakers, including the deranged CIA, to commit lesser mayhem, especially in Africa and the Mideast.

When Francisco and Carlos (orgonite-portugal.com) delivered thousands of orgonite towerbusters and earthpipes to the Canary Islands, last year, orgonita.eu was slammed harder than any of our businesses have been and it’s still getting savaged. I’m pretty sure that if Francisco had not been participating in Dooney’s weekly and sometimes twice-weekly counteroffensive effort he’s be out of business or railroaded into prison by now but, as is also the case with Carol and I & Dooney and Stevo, our livelihoods generally approach normal again after the chat sessions. I don’t think any of the other orgonite sellers are getting slammed this way at the moment, which is encouraging. Georg of orgoniseafrica.com is even prospering and in the clear for now, as I mentioned. There was a time, not many years ago, when even his physical survival depended on regular interventions by the international chatroom participants. We learned a lot from helping him in those years.

My weekend decision/invitation that involves Francisco may result in a lot less pressure on him and on ourselves within a couple of months. I think we’ll know, pretty soon, whether the weekend’s hacker/financial savagery is on account of the decision or on account of a much broader, hidden threat because the psychics will go hunting again, shortly. Francisco has a lot of psi skill, by the way. I don’t think any of us knew that (including him) until recently. The world order is a parasite and all parasites rely heavily on hiding from the host. In the case of the two-legged ones, this requires massive-scale brainwashing and mind control programs (some are quite ancient) on a nearly-global scale. One fairly competent psychic warrior’s commitment to improve the world is a dire threat to the entire operation, which is one of several reasons why we have been encouraging balanced psychics who are committed this way to work in groups .

Sometimes I wonder why about half the people I work and correspond with are more psychic than I am. It’s a good sign for this unorganized movement, though, and very bad news for the parasites. By now, I think that the realm of metaphysical exploration has been torn from the clutches of masonic theosophy/rosicrucianism, though. I think Dr Reich was the first to threaten that very creepy, sub-visible oligarchic British hegemony.

This is the most amazing and rewarding time to be alive, I think. The ancient parasite is finally being exposed. The next short step after that is to discard it so that we can finally have a world free of wars, extreme poverty and deadly illnesses. Think of all the free energy inventors who can finally earn livlihoods from their work, too. I’ll finally get an inexpensive antigravity craft if the $#!+rats don’t erase me, first

~Don

This was a very interesting attack. Usually when my chatroom is unavailable, no one can get in. Yesterday, Don and Carol could get in at the regular chat time, but Stevo and I couldn’t. Stevo said he got the image that someone had specifically excluded our IP addresses from accessing the chat server. We immediately began searching for the source of the attack. I found that someone who had emailed me recently was the conduit for a bug attack, and the CIA was blocking our access to the chatroom. A few minutes of 13D Maverick wave boosting took care of the bugs but we still couldn’t get in the chat.

We took a break and I started looking at other free chat software but nothing would work on my computer with my browser. I think I signed up for three free chat rooms! After getting frustrated with that, Stevo and I put our heads together again and found the thread of CIA energy. We visualized burning up the code that was preventing us from getting in the chat room. We dowsed that we had indeed stopped the CIA attack but for some reason we still couldn’t get in the chat. Finally, I said we just need to leave it for a while. Sure enough, an hour later I came back to the computer and got in the chat like always.

Carol and I had agreed to try meeting up again in the evening to see if the chat was working. We both got in, although Carol had some problems and got kicked out numerous times. We were able to do some work on their business slowdown before Carol got kicked out and couldn’t get back in. She was getting the same “server unavailable” message that we got earlier in the day. We decided to call it a night since we had already stopped the attack for the moment.

I think Don’s right that they are really trying to prevent us from seeing something big, or prevent something big from happening. Big energy changes are happening on the planet all the time and we are right in the midst of a huge change on the planet even though it might not seem like it. And they know they can’t stop it. We have to constantly be aware of attacks, large and small, and take care of them right away. We are being challenged, I think, to really step up our energy game. And the most challenging part is staying calm and neutral when our livelihoods are being attacked. They’ve always gone after gifters financially, and it’s just gotten more frequent and obvious. The good news is that our skills have increased exponentially to deal with the attacks, so guess what darksiders? We’re getting some great training! Thanks! Wink

Dooney

Is it time for me to put up an encrypted chat server? I’ve run this before, quite successfully:
http://www.igniterealtime.org/…/index.jsp

You’d just need to download either a free java client our use their webclient plugin. Both available here:
http://www.igniterealtime.org/…/index.jsp

Dooney, it’s Jeff - I must chime in and comment re: “13D Maverick wave boosting.” I took up surfing when I lived in Hawaii, and it’s one of my favorite things I’ve ever done. I’m at an ability level where 5 feet is scary, so don’t get the wrong idea about my prowess as I go on.

My boosting imagery is of me on my board, and a gigantic wave of Love energy comes rolling from the horizon. It’s silver, and it’s so fast I couldn’t catch it unassisted, but Orcas come on each side of me and lift and push me to speed. When I’m up and riding, I call all the Hawaiian white Kahunas from all history, who appear and ride all around me. And that wave plows onto and over whomever I want to send highest energy to. Other whales and dolphins fill the wave and joyously surf it also, along with dear departed family members, now returned to vibrant health and strength.

It’s funny, at Waikiki, when a bunch of people end up on the same wave, riding straight in, it’s called a ‘party wave’.

So I’m guessing you are referencing Maverick’s in Northern California, and are envisioning something similar?

Hi Jeff, I like your surfboard imagery…very creative. I am indeed talking about Mavericks in Northern California. I blogged on my website about doing the Mavericks boosting this past summer so you can read all about it at:

http://www.donebydooney.com/blog1/?p=681

I do this kind of boosting as a matter of course now, from chatroom attacks to any kind of energy attack, or if I just want to give someone a really big boost.

Dooney :-)