Down South Nukin’ 03-31-2012 |

Down South Nukin’ 03-31-2012
busting nuclear global warming facilities

Why was our winter cut short in March 2012 with scorching temperatures in the high 80�?s? Could the recent activation of a nearby nuclear facility be a last ditch effort to put Alabama back in a drought? Want to know what ever happened to fun in the sun? Well it’s not the sun making you feel so bad! It is simply radiation aimed at everybody for many selfish reasons!
Remember to throw lots of orgonite pieces in nearby rivers, creeks, and lakes as possible to thwart the agendas of those pesky curmudgeons. This will protect your gifts from being found as they carry out clean up operations in the future. Nukes absolutely dispise earth pipes and orgonite thrown in water bodies because they link with other nukes up or downstream to integrate the network.
Let’s cool off their threats, what do you all say?

ye olde nuke ala Bellfonte in Hollywood, Alabama

today’s payload with lots of tourmaline

Don’t worry, I expect this little ditty to disappear into the nothingness (by the elitists) like so many of our earlier pieces of historical data…

Louis

Here is an observation I almost forgot to make public: Approximately 3 hours after gifting the nuclear facility, much of north Alabama experienced precipitation in the form of hail. I believe this was mother nature’s way of saying a cooling down is in order so here is some ice!

Louis

Good work!

Thanks Georg.
When I posted this last week, the 10 day weather forecast for our area was in the mid to high 80’s during the day and now it has dropped into the 70’s during the day with much lower temperatures in the evenings. This proves to me what I already knew about global warming coming from the nuclear facilities (plus cell/death tech) and also the part they play in the overall weather modification agenda. Am I finished? no way rose’!

Louis

Louis, i can definitely see what you mean about the cool weather in atlanta…it has definitely cooled quite a bit in the last 30 days.
your work is being felt…whatever happens where you are does affect us in Georgia. keep up the good work!