Dr Loretta Lamphier Targetted By The Feds

Don Croft
24 Nov 2008 17:55
Subject: Dr Loretta Lamphier Targetted by the Feds
Doc Loretta is one of our distributors who experiences a lot of mail sabotage by the FBI. We’ve lost a lot of zappers over the past couple of years due to these $#!+birds theft. Every time we hit the jerks the trouble diminishes but they keep coming back.

When she told me, last week, that her pregnant daughter has cancer I immediately suspected that she was injected with cancer. The psychics confirmed it–said a CIA freak did it. I told the Doc that Carol’s pregnant daughter uses a zapper every day and that no pregnant woman ever need fear using any battery-powered zapper. Dr Clark’s irratiional warning about this has probably prevented a lot of pregnant women from having wonderful pregnancies by zapping. I’ve struggled against her fake science for years and it’s very difficult to counter any irrational claims that are made by people who are called ‘doctor,’ sorry to say.

The Doc will pass my comment along to her daughter and I hope she’ll start using the zapper so that she can get rid of that cancer in a couple of weeks or so and have a wonderful pregnancy, to boot.

Two years ago, her associate, Dr Ed Group, who had just completed the thorough gifting of the entire Houston metro area with some of his associates, was told by the FDA visitor to stop selling zappers. That’s when he stopped buying them from us and Doc Loretta started buying them. Until today, I’d never heard of a case of the FDA felons forcing anyone to stop selling zappers. I’ve never even gotten an email from these criminals and Carol and I are quite prepared to take our biz on the road, again, or out of the US, if these jerks start doing anything obtuse to American zapper makers again, as they did in 2000.

Dr Ed is still thriving, by the way. The FDA felons haven’t been able to do much harm to genuiine healers since the early 1990s because American fascism had declined enough by then to make jackbooted tyranny more counterproductive for the felons who pretend to be our government.

Zappers are going to put the global pharmaceutical cartel out of business before long. The FDA $%#!+birds know this. Ordinary zappers will get it done, not ours. We’ll hopefully keep a little corner of that market because we constantly improve our products. When the Chinese start selling five dollar zappers around the world that will be the end of the ruinous pharmaceutical cartel and most MDs will be begging on street corners or performing ‘honest’ crimes to eat after that.

Picture a scruffy MD at a freeway entrance, in a dirty white coat and with a cardboard sign, ‘Will practice for food.’ Cool

~Don

Don Croft
24 Nov 2008 18:22
Subject: Re: Dr Loretta Lamphier Targetted by the Feds
The following is no doubt giving the American Medical Jackboot Society fits Cool (Thanks, John!):

Don, this was on the age newspaper online. Zapper being used in Melbourne.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/z…4v.html?page=-1

Cheers

Don Croft
24 Nov 2008 18:27
Subject: Re: Dr Loretta Lamphier Targetted by the Feds
Of course, the medico’s use of direct electrical current to cure that cancer is kind of like using a sledge hammer to kill a gnat. Long term zapping works better and works as fast or a little faster, also is painless. I imagine their ‘zapper’ hurts like hell. The more letters there are after a person’s name, the less rational the person is likely to be, strange to tell.

~Don

Becca
25 Nov 2008 05:48
Subject: Re: Dr Loretta Lamphier Targetted By The Feds
Don Croft wrote: [View Post]

Picture a scruffy MD at a freeway entrance, in a dirty white coat and with a cardboard sign, ‘Will practice for food.’ Cool

~Don

If I ever see that, I will hand them a trombone and say, “Now start practicing!” Laughing