Dropping Trust And The Collapse of the Confidence Game - June to October 2020

“As you are aware, Watson, there is no one who knows the higher criminal world of London so well as I do. For years past I have continually been conscious of some power behind the malefactor, some deep organizing power which forever stands in the way of the law, and throws its shield over the wrong-doer. Again and again in cases of the most varying sorts—forgery cases, robberies, murders—I have felt the presence of this force, and I have deduced its action in many of those undiscovered crimes in which I have not been personally consulted. For years I have endeavored to break through the veil which shrouded it, and at last the time came when I seized my thread and followed it, until it led me, after a thousand cunning windings, to ex-Professor Moriarty of mathematical celebrity.

“He is the Napoleon of crime, Watson. He is the organizer of half that is evil and of nearly all that is undetected in this great city. He is a genius, a philosopher, an abstract thinker. He has a brain of the first order. He sits motionless, like a spider in the center of its web, but that web has a thousand radiations, and he knows well every quiver of each of them. He does little himself. He only plans. But his agents are numerous and splendidly organized. Is there a crime to be done, a paper to be abstracted, we will say, a house to be rifled, a man to be removed—the word is passed to the Professor, the matter is organized and carried out. The agent may be caught. In that case money is found for his bail or his defense. But the central power which uses the agent is never caught—never so much as suspected. This was the organization which I deduced, Watson, and which I devoted my whole energy to exposing and breaking up."

From “The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes - The Final Problem”, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1893

I’m sending this right now, versus tomorrow, because if I save it as a draft, and return to it tomorrow, the images will have been stripped.

I’ve attached a Textedit copy of the chapter “Dropping Trust, the Collapse of the Confidence Game”, and have pasted below the updates I’ve just added, from June to October 2020.

It’s like opening a Christmas present, doing a web search after not doing one for some days. So much positive change.

Since the controlled press operates on a fixed set of memes and contrivances, each one allows you to back-engineer into the scam, by looking at the strict code language used to describe it.

Things that people have turned against are hidden serially behind the false allegation that the populace is only in the act of “turning” against them, rather than having completed the process of having turned against those things.

It suddenly reveals all the things they’re trying to hide, and lets the reader see the repetitive use of codified propaganda.

Warning: a committed Coincidence Theorist will only see a list of coincidental occurrences of the phrase “turning against”, and accuse me of “cherrypicking them”.

Fortunately, not everyone has to get it for positive change to occur.

Remember, when the school of fish or the flock of birds turns, they do so apparently as one.

In June 2020, medium.com said “France is turning against its Republican Nobility”.

Can you see how they hedged a public that has turned against the con artists back to merely “turning” against them?

In August 2020, New York Magazine said “Voters are turning against Trump in areas hit hard by Covid”.

Can you see how they hedged a public that has turned against Trump back to merely “turning” against him? And how they hedge it back again to only in AREAS? And then back again to only in areas hit HARD? The population of Trump back-turners falls with each hedge.

That’s because the first rule of politics is “deny, deny, deny.”

In August 2020, U.C. Berkeley said “California Republicans are turning on Trump, poll finds”.

Can you see how they hedged Rebublicans that have already turned against Trump back to merely “turning” on him? And how they hedge it back again to Republicans only in California?

That’s because the first rule of politics is “deny, deny, deny.”

And can you see how they hedged “turning against Trump” to “turning ON Trump”? That spins it in Trump’s favor. Only a bad dog would TURN ON it’s master.

In July 2020, the U.K.'s Oxford Analytica said “Europeans increasingly view China as hostile following the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Where the oldest University in the English speaking world did what little it could to hedge by not specifying why, specifically Europeans were increasingly viewing the Chinese as hostile, or to what extent. They know that if they mentioned the rich history of Chinese bird and bat virus weaponization that things might go even worse for the rapidly-collapsing confidence game that Oxford plays its own bit part in.

In July 2020, sightline.org said “Public opinion is turning against natural gas and fracking”.

Can you see how they hedged public opinion that has already turned against natural gas and fracking back to merely “turning”?

In September 2020, statnews said “Public trust in CDC, Fauci, and other top health officials is evaporating, poll finds”.

Where “evaporating”, while accurate, is general. Knowing that sixty to seventy percent of wholly-credulous rube readers only read the headlines, the author from the duplicitously-named “stat news” is doing what they can to blunt your awareness into the scope of the trend. That’s an example of a propaganda technique called “compartmentalization”.

The author put “poll finds” on the end of the headline to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, but that’s just one poll!” The propagandist knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The subhead reads “A new poll paints a bleak picture of Americans’ views toward the coronavirus pandemic.”

“A new poll” on the front of the subhead to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, but that’s just one poll!” The propagandist knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

“BLEAK picture” and “coronavirus VIEWS” are both general. The author from the duplicitously named “stat news” is doing what they can to blunt your awareness into the scope of the trend. That’s an example of a propaganda technique called “compartmentalization”.

The article reads “The poll, from the nonpartisan Kaiser Family Foundation, finds that the public’s trust in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S.’s top doctors, like Anthony Fauci, is rapidly dropping, particularly among Republicans. It also finds that a sizable percentage of Americans still hold a number of incorrect beliefs about the pandemic, and that less than half of Americans surveyed would want to get vaccinated against Covid-19 if a vaccine was available before November.”

The author led the article with “the poll” to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, but that’s just one poll!” The propagandist knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

Where “RAPIDLY dropping”, “a NUMBER” and “LESS than half” are all general. The author from the duplicitously named “stat news” is doing what they can to blunt your awareness into the scope of the trend. That’s an example of a propaganda technique called “compartmentalization”.

“Incorrect beliefs” is the most hilariously Orwellian thing I’ve ever read, if such a thing is actually possible. It’s chilling and horrific, yet funny at the same time. Hey, that’s the new school of Politics “Trumpian Mind-Fuck”!

He’s an Evil Clown. But then so is Hillary

Coincidence theorists who refuse to believe that Donald Trump is a fabricated character that reads a teleprompter don’t want to hear that the facial expressions in those photographs are not accidental. You need to understand Kabuki theater.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “striking”.

That’s why the article goes on to say “The poll, which was conducted from Aug. 28 to Sept. 3, provides a striking glimpse into how the U.S. government’s chaotic response to the coronavirus pandemic is sowing distrust among both Republicans and Democrats. It also reveals growing partisan divides about reliable sources of health information.”

The author led the second paragraph in succession with “the poll” to again give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, but that’s just one poll!” The propagandist knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

“GROWING divides” is, once again, general. The author from the duplicitously named “stat news” is doing what they can to blunt your awareness into the scope of the trend. That’s an example of a propaganda technique called “compartmentalization”."

Now, that much hedging will force almost every reader to stop reading. Those who have soldiered on finally get to some actual data, which the author has, in journalistic parlance “buried” as low in the article as possible:

"Public confidence in the CDC has dropped 16 points since April, according to the new poll. The agency has been widely criticized both by public health advocates, who want the agency to more frequently stand up to political pressure, and by Trump, who has accused it of being overly cautious and thwarting the U.S. recovery from the ongoing pandemic.”

The author ended the first sentence with “according to a new poll” to again give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, but that’s just one poll!” The propagandist knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The article continues: “Trump’s critiques hit harder: Republicans’ confidence in the CDC has dropped 30 points since April. Democrats’ trust in the CDC has dropped less precipitously, from 86% to 74% over the same time period. The CDC and Director Robert Redfield aren’t the only ones facing a crisis of confidence. The U.S. public’s overall trust in Fauci, the National Institutes of Health’s top infectious disease doctor, has declined 10% since April. Republicans have particularly soured on him: His favorables dropped nearly 30% among Republicans since April. Democrats’ confidence in Fauci, meanwhile, has increased from 80% to 86% since April."

Can you see how the author from “statnews” violated a primary journalistic rule on statistics by listing the smallest one first? That’s what is known in Intelligence circles as “spin”. They spun it a second time by writing 16 POINTS instead of the far more impactful “16%”, or “by nearly 20%”. “Points” was used again below, in “30 points since April”. The childlike subconscious thinks “scoring points! Good!”

I think it’s jaw-dropping how wholly-credulous rube Democrats are actually becoming even more fervent Fauci believers in the face of an avalanche of evidence confirming his duplicity. But you’re going to see these sorts of nuances during the development and subsequent collapse of any confidence game. After it’s all fallen apart, there’s a subset of the populace who will contend it never even happened.

The author said that trust in Fauci “declined” because it’s softer than “dropped” or “decreased”, and also to echo the word “recline”.

Summing up, the trust rating of the con artists has dropped an average 20% from April to September, and thus they’re not going to be running the swindle much longer.

“The public writ large still trusts Fauci to provide reliable information more than it trusts the CDC, the White House coronavirus coordinator Deborah Birx, President Trump, or former Vice President Joe Biden, according to the new poll. Trump is the least trusted out of the four: Just 40% of those surveyed said they trust Trump to provide reliable information about the pandemic. Fifty-two percent trust Biden”.

Only the thinnest majority of the United Rubes of America trust scripted “Good Cop” Biden. Thus neither of the sham democracy stooges, Trump and Biden, are having their way with the populace anymore.

Re: The Feds being “overly cautious”…at this time, ”an abundance of caution" has been fashioned into the most fearsome weapon against humanity ever devised, and every last wholly-credulous rube is putting their change - and large checks - in the metaphorical collection plate as it comes by.

It’s what’s going to have to change, and I’m uncertain how to go about that other than yelling “it’s a con, you idiot!” out loud as the con is going down.

In September 2020, the India Tribune explained “Why public opinion isn’t turning against government”.

Can you see how they hedged public opinion that has already turned against the government back to merely “turning”?

In October 2020, the irresistably-named “Alliance for Natural Health” widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked “Is the tide of public opinion turning against governments?

Hilariously, the author used the general “governments” to hedge, but it’s actually an honest statement. People have figured out that the fox is in the henhouse, regardless of national boundary.

The article continues: “As restrictions bite ever harder, is a once fearful and compliant population increasingly rejecting ‘project fear’?

And the quote of the day is: “Rejecting Project Fear”. They said it, not me!

Can you see how they hedged a once fearful and compliant population that has already rejected Project Fear as merely being in the act of rejecting it?

In October 2020, the Star said “Finally, Christians are turning against Donald Trump”.

Can you see how they hedged Christians that have already rejected Donald Trump as merely being in the act of rejecting him?

That’s big news, in that, when wholly-credulous, mouth-breathing rubes were needed to go house to house in Iraq to kill innocent families under the guise of “protecting us all from Terrah”, it was mostly Christians stepped up. They would eat “freedom fries” at the mess hall in between morning and afternoon Death Squad operations. And when an obvious con artist promised to “make Uhmericuh Great Again”, while busily and obviously doing the exact opposite, who stepped up in support? The Christians. I was raised Christian, myself, so it’s particularly embarrassing to have my religion carry the day in terms of enabling the great confidence game that enslaves us all through excessive credulity.

“An abundance of caution” has been fashioned into the most fearsome weapon against humanity ever devised, and every last wholly-credulous rube is putting their change - and large checks - in the metaphorical collection plate as it comes by.

It’s not just Christians, of course. Wholly-credulous rube Jews, people of Islam, Inuit eskimo’s and any other subgroup you can name are doing their parts to abandon critical thinking at the request of nattily-dressed Establishment con artists.

In October 2020, the U.K.'s Telegraph, said “Public opinion is turning against lockdown and Labour’s cynical Covid opportunism”.

Can you see how they hedged public opinion that has already turned against the lockdown and cynical Covid opportunism as merely “turning” against them?

In October 2020, the U.K.'s Independent stalled and said “Countdown to Brexit: How many days left until Britain leaves the EU***?***”

They’re blowing smoke to cover up the subhead: “Brexit: Public turning against Boris Johnson’s deal and blaming him for latest delay, poll finds”.

The author put “poll finds” at the end of the subhead to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, but that’s just one poll!” The propagandist knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

“Only 19 per cent of voters believe agreement is good deal – and more hold prime minister responsible for delay than Labour. The public is turning against Boris Johnson’s deal and blaming him – rather than Labour – for the latest Brexit delay, a poll has found.”

The author satanically inverted it, to avoid saying “79% of voters believe the Prime Minister made a good deal”.

The author put “a poll has found” at the end of the paragraph to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, but that’s just one poll!” The propagandist knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The Illuminist talking-head shill “Boris Johnson” has been put forward as what the propagandist refers to as a “lightning rod”. Where that one, yes, conspirator does the damage to the populace that they were assigned to do, and then will later be rejected as “just one bad apple” and replaced by a new generational Satanist stage actor one election later.

image image image

They all use the same codified “secret” hand signs. In the future, grade school children will marvel how no one saw through such an obvious deception.

But if only 20% of the populace is buying the con that Boris took office to serve the British people, and I’m guessing the rubes in the U.K. may be wising up to things on a more general level, hence “Public opinion is turning against lockdown and Labour’s cynical Covid opportunism”, from just two days ago.

If only 20 percent of the rubes you are attempting to work the con on are buying it, you’re not going to be running it much longer. You’ll be tarred, feathered, and run out of town tied to a rail.

Or that’s the way it used to be, anyway, prior to humanity losing its wits.

I think we’re turning the corner, right now.

If my thesis is correct that moral and mental health vary directly with that of the ether, then the great positive changes are going to continue to increase in speed and magnitude. There’s a lot of really positive stuff from April 2020 to now.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, October 26, 2020

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected].

You can access these articles online at https://forum.orgones.co.uk/c/positive-changes-that-are-occurring/