Dropping TV, Video and Digital Music Consumption

DROPPING TV, VIDEO AND DIGITAL MUSIC CONSUMPTION

"The telescreen received and transmitted simultaneously. Any sound Winston made, above the level of a very low whisper, would be picked up by it; moreover, so long as he remained within the field of vision which the metal plaque commanded, he could be seen as well as heard. There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any given moment. How often, or on what system, the Thought Police plugged in on any individual wire was guesswork. It was even conceivable that they watched everybody all the time. But at any rate they could plug in your wire whenever the wanted to. You had to live- did live, from habit that became instinct- in the assumption that every sound you made was overheard, and, except in darkness, every movement scrutinized.”

From “1984”, by George Orwell, 1949

Great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude. I began writing this series of articles, entitled "Positive Changes That Are Occurring", in July of 2013.

These historically-unprecedented positive changes are being driven by many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich's work. Since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite in 2000, its widespread, ongoing and ever-increasing distribution has been unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before. And, as a result, the Ether is returning to its natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is that consumption of Television, Video and Digital Music is dropping exponentially, regardless of geography.

I grew up watching Television, hours and hours of it a day. My job has evolved to a place where I’m online for hours and hours a day. But it appears that things might at last be changing. I can certainly say I don’t consume television or video like I used to, and most of my music listening these days is the radio.

In May 2012, the New York Times said “Nielsen Reports a Decline in Television Viewing”.

Where they used “decline” because it’s softer than “drop”, and because it’s general, and because it echoes the word “recline”. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of any statistics in headlines that would provide insight into the magnitude of the trend I”m documenting here.

They’ve started the headline with “Nielsen REPORTS” so that your subconscious can grasp the straw of “oh, it was just one study!” 

The propagandist knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The article continues: “Last year, for the first time in 20 years, Nielsen said the number of such households had dropped to 114.7 million, from 115.9 million previously”.

Did you notice how the author “buried” the numbers in the body text, and then, further, omitted the far more impactful percentage decrease between them? So I had to do the math. It’s a 1% drop. They said “for the first time in 20 years” as a bald-faced lie to avoid saying “for the first time in history.”

The author of the article makes no guess as to what drove the historically-unprecedented change. That’s an example of a propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.TV Shipments dropped 4% in 2015, their largest annual decrease in five years.

Television sales in Italy dropped 10% from 2016 to 2017.

(Jim Carrey as “the Riddler” in 1995’s “Batman Forever”. The riddler is consuming TV viewers' thought forms)

In March 2016, Variety widened its eyes to simulate honesty and said “Netflix Caused 50% of U.S. TV Viewing Drop in 2015: Study”.

Where “Netflix” is a bullshit plausible-deniability excuse, put forward because the propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

Did you notice how what drove the other 50% of the drop goes unmentioned? Did you notice that the scope of the drop itself goes unmentioned? That’s because the international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of any statistics in headlines that would provide insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

They’ve finished the headline with “study” so that your subconscious can grasp the straw of “oh, that was just one study!” 

The propagandist knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

TV connections decreased 0.3% in the 2nd Quarter of 2017.

In May 2017, Vulture said TV Ratings were “way down” , asked “But Does It Even Matter?

Did you notice that the specific scope of the drop itself goes unmentioned? That’s because the international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of any statistics in headlines that would provide insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

They brazenly switched “viewing” to “ratings”, as if people were still watching TV, only they didn’t like it as much.

In September 2017, Fortune said “NFL Ratings Decline: Football Can't Keep TV Afloat Anymore”.

Where they used “decline” because it’s softer than “drop”, and because it’s general, and because it echoes the word “recline”. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of any statistics in headlines that would provide insight into the magnitude of the trend I”m documenting here.

(From Mike Judge’s “Idiocracy”, 2006)

In September 2017, Forbes said “TV Ad Spend Drops As Cord-Cutting In The U.S. Accelerates”.

Where “drops” and “accelerates” are both general hedges, put forward to blunt any specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here. The propagandist “compartmentalizes” the phenomenon knowing that sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines.

In October 2017, mixmag.com said “Vinyl sales show strong increase as digital music sales continue to drop”.

Where “STRONG INCREASE” and “DROP” are both general. The international news blackout that is in place on the subject strictly forbids the use of statistics in headlines that would provide insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

The article doesn’t venture any guess as to why either of those trends are taking place. That’s an example of a propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Overall video consumption in the U.K. dropped approximately 5% from 2018 to 2019, the first drop since 1995.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, November 18, 2020

If you'd like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]