Email Hacking And Other Dorknob Fun

Howdy Folks,

Just a quick note here to publicly protest about the interference I’ve been dealing with over the past week or so. It’s been stronger than usual lately so I’m posting to see if it can get things to calm down.

I’ve been having the usual weirdos hanging around and throwing negative energy, nothing too out of the ordinary there, but a few days ago I got into a very minor but also very bizarre car “accident.” I was driving a bus at work suddenly a woman ran (on foot) down the road and right in front of the bus and stuck out her hand, ordering me to stop. Of course I pulled the bus over so as not to run her down and asked her what the problem was. She informed that I had hit her car during the right turn I had made moments before. I got out to look at what she was claiming, and it was very very sketchy. Her car had some slight scratches on it and she was adamant that I had done it, but I had noticed nothing at all and neither had any of the passengers on the full bus. She was quite beligerent and intent on causing a scene. I simply gave her my insurance info, took hers, and wrote up the standard report about it. The insurance companies can have fun with it now and I’m not giving it another thought. It seemed like a pretty obvious staged attempt to cause waves for me at work and ruin my driving record, which has happened before and I always seem to come out of it ok.

The new thing that’s prompted me to post about the harrassment is that somebody has hacked into my email account and has sent at least two emails in my name to people in my inbox. Each email contained a downloadable file that luckily nobody downloaded. It probably contains a virus.

This email impersonation is a new tactic in my case, so let’s see if posting about it all makes it stop.

Mike

Mike, I think you do well in reporting this. After countless evidence, I think it’s clear by now the parasites can’t handle exposure [Image Can Not Be Found]

About the email hacking, I’m not much of a techie and maybe none of this helps, but

• Do you make use of encryption when signing in or fetching email? HTTPS and TLS are forms of encryption that usualy keep your password safe
  • Do you sign in automatically or have to type your password every time? If it’s automatic that means the password is stored on the computer and that could be a problem depending on how safe the computer is
  • Perhaps you are having the same problem with your email provider as Don is/was having with wildblue.net? If that’s found to be the problem, consider finding a new email provider, one with more “backbone”
  • You could also get a few friends together in a chatroom (or an actual room) and blast those hackers with love – personally I like this option [Image Can Not Be Found] anyone who doesn’t know how to can head to donebydooney.com and learn it

Sorry if any of the technical bits are annoying to read because you know them pretty well. Maybe it will help some people less knowledgeable with computers [Image Can Not Be Found]

Carlos

P.S: I lost my post the first time around and had to re-type, let’s see if it works now…

Thanks Carlos, good advice all the way around.

These freaks have thrown a new wrinkle into the mix over the past couple of days. They’re now causing mini traffic jams for me to run into at different points along my route. The aim being to slow me down incrementally so that I’m late, and so that nobody sees a large jam as the reason for it. I’ve caught it happening twice, they have a car straddle two lanes and crawl along at low speed with the hazard lights on, blocking traffic behind it. It’s timed so that enough traffic builds up in front of me to slow me down a few minutes each time, then the car simply picks a lane and drives off. I’ve seen a grey Mazda RX-8 and a white Volkswagen Golf doing this, they aren’t even bright enough to take off before I can see them [Image Can Not Be Found]; What a pathetic way to spend a life, can you imagine spending your time in Creation following orders like this? Pathetic.

Let’s see what today holds [Image Can Not Be Found]

Mike

Mike, if you can and feel like it – take some pictures.
Parasites hate exposure and I guarentee they will not enjoy it! (would be fun for us too, to see their mugs [Image Can Not Be Found]

Carlos

I’d love to and I have thought of it, but I really can’t while driving the bus. In Toronto there is a fairly new traffic “law” that bans the use of any electronic device while driving. If you’re caught using a phone or camera while driving your car you get a pretty big fine and points on your license, and a few Toronto Transit drivers have been fired after passengers took pictures of them while they were driving using some electronic device. All it would take is for somebody on or off the bus to snap a photo of me while I’m snapping photos myself, and there goes my job and my driving record.

Amazing isn’t it, how in a supposedly free country the people are eager to photograph their fellow citizens committing infractions of minor and pointless “laws” and send them to the police. That’s something I would never do on principle, but of course not too many people have principles these days.

Mike

p.s. – I should add that the interference went down in a big way yesterday, I had a pretty pleasant Friday. This is how it always seems to go with me, I have a few days of all out war, and then it dies down to virtually nothing for a while. Posting about it definitely seems to make it end faster. During this latest seige I also had a sick dog, a flat tire, and I can’t even begin to remember all the instances of negative energy flying around – it can be a bit much at times but it ain’t boring [Image Can Not Be Found]

Can you have a PW in a backpack near you while you drive? I think that would be very helpfull. All you need is to mentaly blast them with it. No one would ever notice it [Image Can Not Be Found]

From my experience, the worst times of attack are almost always bettween sunday night and tuesday night. Things start them to get more peacefull until friday and saturday. Them it all start again. Their DOR power oscilates along the week. The same is also true to weather HAARPy manipulations and chemtrails. Saturday is the safest day. Best day to boost shitbird asses also!