Ending corn stocks in the U.S. for 2020 are projected to be 67% higher than they were in 2019. Wheat production in Australia for 2020 is projected to be 58% higher than it was in 2019

It took a while for Martin Potter to openly admit that he fled the North Shore of Oahu in 1981 because he was scared. There was a giant swell forecast to smash the North Shore, and Pottz, who was 16 at the time, wanted none of it. After one of the most auspicious debuts in the history of pro surfing, Martin Potter ran away.

The fear on the North Shore can become overwhelming. One year while hanging with a bunch of QS surfers all crammed into a small unit, I witnessed this kind of paralyzing fear. A massive swell was forecast, and all of the crew were still in the event at Sunset.

When the forecast came through, some were calm, but others were totally rattled. It was going to be a proper 10-foot at Sunset, with bigger sets. One young gentleman declared that he wanted fuck-all to do with it, and would not be paddling out at Sunset. Some were surprised and there was some ragging among the crew, but it was fair enough. He was overwhelmed with anxiety about Sunset at 10-foot because, quite simply, it is terrifying.

(Short story – he didn’t paddle out, he flew home chagrined, and gave up a professional surfing career a little later.)

Pottz was on a plane home before the swell hit in 1981, but he had made his debut with some massive wins that year and had a taste of the heady world of professional surfing. He liked it. He wanted to own it, and he was determined to come back stronger and braver.

The following year was déjà vu for so, many including Pottz. He now wanted to prove himself to the world, and that opportunity came to him in the semi-finals of the 1982 Pipe Masters. Up against Michael Ho, Pottz was confronted by a wave that struck the fear of death in him. It was a huge peak that broke on second reef, and Michael knew that it was the wave that was going to be the heat winner. Ho glanced at Pottz like he wasn’t even there, and that little bit of indifference was the spark that ignited Martin’s desire to charge.

There was a chip shot, but when a massive 12-foot wall of water moves over second reef and sets to implode over the inside reef, chip shots are not game-changers. As a 17-year-old, Pottz was still skinny and kind of small. For him to paddle into that wave was a biblical ask. No one thought he would go, and no one knew at that stage, that he had it in him.

Unbelievably, Pottz went. He made the drop and stood up in a heaving cathedral of a tube. He navigated the barrel, did a half-claim, and attempted a cutback, as the beach erupted. It was a defining moment for our sport and a pivotal moment for Pottz. A single wave slingshot him into another sphere of surfing.

The wave won him the respect of the Hawaiian people, and the rest of the surfers on tour. There were many of his peers who probably wouldn’t have gone on that wave. It was a beast.

In his biopic ‘Strange Desires’, Pottz spells out that moment. “There comes a time in everyone’s life when you’ve got to put all your feelings and emotions aside, and just go, and if you can’t do that, then it’s going to take you a long time to get respect,” he said. “If I had let that wave go, it would have taken me another two or three years to get that level of respect on tour.”

(Look closely and you can see Pottz smiling with a combination of elation and relief)

“It was like a 30-footer for him,” recalled Mike Tomson. That he lost in the next heat, a tied result surf-off was quickly forgotten. “It was a wave that will never be forgotten by the people who saw it,” said Mark Richards.

It would take Pottz seven more years to win his world title in 1989, but when the moment came to the 17-year-old in 1982, he seized it and changed the course of professional surfing forever.

The day a seventeen-year-old South African kid went over the ledge and became a legend

On the topic of Orgonite production, a colleague from Europe wrote me and let me know they’ve been delivering Orgonite Towerbusters and Cloudbusters to Finland, Denmark, Norway, the US, and Greece.

They said that they recalled a photo on Don’s old forum of a French Orgonite producer with 14 empty resin drums waiting to be picked up for scrapping.

My thesis is unchanged - internationally, a hundred gifters, maybe 200, maybe 300, with just a handful of people “going big”.

The message is, get involved, take action, change the world. Your actions make a difference, and that’s an understatement.

It’s July 2020, and great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. Those changes began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude. I’ve been writing daily articles on the subject since 2013.

These epochal positive changes are being driven by the collective influence of untold thousands of inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work.

Since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite in 2000, its widespread, ongoing and ever-increasing distribution has been collectively unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon and before. And, as a result, the Ether is returning to its natural state of health and vitality.

One of the changes is record crop sizes, and record crop yields. For example, a story below from May 2020 is headlined “Feed Grain Outlook: Record -High Corn Crop Projected For 2020/21”.

In it, we learn that “Ending corn stocks are pegged at 3,347 million bushels, an increase of 1,220 million from last year, the highest since 1986/87’s 4,882 million.”

The author used the general " an increase of 1,220 million " in place of the far more impactful percentage increase between the two. So, I had to do the math.

Ending corn stocks in the U.S. for 2020 are projected to be 67% higher than they were in 2019.

Essay: Explain the specific drivers of the 67% increase in corn stocks in the U.S. from 2019 to 2020.

Another example of unprecedented vitality in the natural environment may be found in a second article below, also from May 2020, headlined “World poised to harvest largest wheat crop ever in 2020-21”.

The article lets us know that “The USDA noted Australia was forecast to have the largest increase in production from 2019-20. That nation’s 2020-21 crop was projected at 24 million tonnes, up 8.8 million tonnes from 2019-20.”

The author used the general " up 8.8 million tonnes " in place of the far more impactful percentage increase between the two. So, I once again had to do the math.

Wheat production in Australia for 2020 is projected to be 58% higher than it was in 2019.

Essay: Explain the specific drivers of the 58% increase in wheat production in Australia from 2019 to 2020.

Bonus: Compare and contrast those massive, historically-unprecedented increases, and speak to their statistical similarity.

A third article below, from last month, is headlined “Usda Gain Report sees Brazil 2020/21 coffee crop at a record 67.9 million bags”.

In it, we learn that “The Agricultural Trade Office in Sao Paulo (ATO) projects coffee production for Brazil in marketing year (MY) 2020/21 (July-June) coffee production at a record of 67.9 million bags (60 kilograms per bag), green equivalent, a rise of 8.6 million bags compared to the previous crop year (59.3 million 60kg bags).”

The author used the general " a rise of 8.6 million bags " in place of the far more impactful percentage increase between the two. So, I had to do the math.

Coffee production in Brazil for 2020 is projected to be the highest in all history, and 15% higher than it was just a year ago.

Essay: Explain the specific drivers of the 15% increase in coffee production in Brazil from 2019 to 2020.

The article goes on to say:

"Arabica production is forecast at 47.8 million bags, up 17 percent vis-a-vis the previous crop season. Good weather conditions have generally prevailed in most parts of the Brazilian coffee regions, supporting fruit setting, development and filling, thus resulting in likely high yields. In addition, the majority of producing areas are in the on-year of the biennial production cycle . The bulk of the Arabica coffee harvest should start in May/June and the quality of the crop is expected to be better than the previous year with larger bean size. "

Essay: If the fact that a majority of producing areas are in the on-year of Brazil’s biennial coffee production cycle is a driver the 17% increase in the Arabica coffee harvest there, explain why is it bean size that has improved, versus total number of beans.

While no number of concrete examples will sway a committed Coincidence Theorist, I’m going to stop here at three, because that’s supposed to work for sane people.

I’m about thirty minutes in on this article. While it should but will not be getting me a Nobel Prize in Physics, that’s not the reason I’m writing it. I’m writing it to destroy the foul establishment that I am exposing.

There’s clearly been some great positive change in the environment in the U.S., Australia and Brazil.

That unmentioned positive change is Etheric, energetic.

There’s an international news blackout in place on the subject. Because you’re not supposed to know that the primary driver of the size, fertility and longevity of any organism is the health of its Etheric environment.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, July 14, 2020

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]

May 13, 2020 - World poised to harvest largest wheat crop ever in 2020-21

The USDA noted Australia was forecast to have the largest increase in production from 2019-20. That nation’s 2020-21 crop was projected at 24 million tonnes, up 8.8 million tonnes from 2019-20.

May 22, 2020 - Feed Grain Outlook: Record-High Corn Crop Projected For 2020/21

The 2020/21 U.S. corn crop is forecast to be a record high 16.0 billion bushels. In spite of lower carryin, supplies will still reach a record 18.1 billion bushels. Corn use is also projected at a record level as food, seed, and industrial (FSI) use, feed and residual use and exports all increase from the 2019/20 COVID-19 impacted levels.

Total use is projected at 14.8 billion bushels. Ending corn stocks of 3.3 billion bushels are up 1.2 billion bushels from last year and, if realized, would be the highest since 1987/88. The stocks-to-use ratio is the highest since 1992/93, contributing to a $0.40 per bushel reduction in the projected season average price of corn to $3.20.

Ending corn stocks are pegged at 3,347 million bushels, an increase of 1,220 million from last year, the highest since 1986/87’s 4,882 million. The stocks-to-use ratio is 22.6, the highest since 1992/93. The larger stocks relative to disappearance, the season average price received by farmers is projected at $3.20 per bushel, $0.40 below 2019/20 and the lowest since 2006/07’s $3.04 per bushel.

(No mention of what’s driving the historically-unprecedented bounty. - ed)

June 1, 2020 - Usda Gain Report sees Brazil 2020/21 coffee crop at a record 67.9 million bags

SAO PAULO, Brazil – The Agricultural Trade Office in Sao Paulo (ATO) projects coffee production for Brazil in marketing year (MY) 2020/21 (July-June) coffee production at a record of 67.9 million bags (60 kilograms per bag), green equivalent, a rise of 8.6 million bags compared to the previous crop year (59.3 million 60kg bags).

Arabica production is forecast at 47.8 million bags, up 17 percent vis-a-vis the previous crop season. Good weather conditions have generally prevailed in most parts of the Brazilian coffee regions, supporting fruit setting, development and filling, thus resulting in likely high yields. In addition, the majority of producing areas are in the on-year of the biennial production cycle.

The bulk of the Arabica coffee harvest should start in May/June and the quality of the crop is expected to be better than the previous year with larger bean size.