Etheric Winds; Supernatural Powerwash

Cut it down to basics

We are throwing a physical object to induce a non-physical effect.
How and Why this is possible

Reich explains it in his book “Cosmic Superimposition”

The how and why is simply explained by Reich’s research regarding the

Behavior of Orgone Energy

So, to simplify things while gifting, each piece will result in an area around a TB being balanced… IE, active orgone which tends to concentrate itself with other areas of concentrated orgone energy……
but does 5 square miles require 5 TBs or 25 TBs?

let’s look at the behavior of orgone again.
it has been proven…. even dating back to Reich’s work.

Sometimes called the griding effect; multiple TBs or HHGs work together… but how and why?
Reich explained it… if you don’t understand it, read further here or resort back to Wilhelm Reich’s own research to find the answer

basically, it has been proven for over 60 years, that balanced orgone tends to draw itself to higher areas of balanced orgone…
I’ve personally found it to have a mind of its own… so while it tends to dance toward an area of higher balaced OR concentrations, it seems to decide on its own, at times, whether or not that’s the path it will take. OR really has a mind of its own… also proven by the works of Wilhelm Reich…

……
so let’s give an example….
there is a School, park and a nuke pond on your way to the tower you choose to gift
you approach the school with pond out front…
you toss 1 TB on the Pond side of the road, and a TB on the other side of the road… done in 10 seconds, you pass the nuke pond and school and go toward the tower…. (often around the corner)
you get to the tower and gift 1 TB……
now what really happened? (that major energy spot is done) WHY?
You really place 2 TBs close together…. half a mile away, you placed 1 TB—— this created an etheric wind which, in that area whill continuously create a Balanced Orgone wind which will continue to sweep back and forth over the area

the 2 tbs together link up and create a strong field which the thrid TB (by the tower) will work to connect to…… then that orgone filed will cross back and forth between TB #1 #2 and #3 to constantly rearrange the balanced Orgone field.
in other words, the Nuke Pond, the School and the Tower are all Busted. …… anything between those place is also busted as these waves of Balanced Orgone will continue to sweep that area……

so gift all your towers, nuke ponds and parks… and schools, and capitol buildings and city halls…… znd libraries and police departments…. then step back and look at what you did. Big Picture
not dots on a map…… but the Effects… following the proven Behavior of balanced orgone energy……… it is the behavior of the balanced orgone which does the major portion of the work.
don’t believe me? re-read Wilhelm Reich’s scientific work Proving the behavior of Balanced Orgone. =)

Following his own research and my own observations, I can safely say with certainty that you can gift an area effectively when Grid-gifting would require 30,000 TBs… use 1000 TBs and achieve a perfect OR effect.

Keep in mind the Behavior of Balanced OR…. gift different potentials….
2 TBs here, 1 TB and then 3 Tbs in a 5 mile area…. those will link up and create an ever sweeping effect of balanced OR which will work to scrub the area clean. It may sound like a lot at first until you get a huge area done…. then the savings of material and time will become more than obvious.

The movement and sweeping of an area with the etheric winds will make up for less orgonite on the ground…… but dont spread your TBs too far apart.
Gifting 2 TBs then 1 TB half a mile away will create a sweeping action of etheric Balanced Orgone wind which will continue to scrub the area clean.

The approach outlined above is the one utilized for our recent gifting of Lansing, MI. After evaluating a map (Ben has great insight with how to do this) and piecing together the likely DOR network it appeared we would need an enormous amount of resources to gift each nasty energy spot individually.

Instead, Ben explained to me the above principle that was essentially a practical application of Reich’s own discoveries on the behavior of orgone energy. With that in mind, we set about finding the major ‘lanes’ of the DOR network and gifting them heavily. We then gifted other areas a little lighter but enough to let all the orgone link-up and create the ‘etheric wind’ effect as Ben described in the above post. The idea was to cutoff the network from sending or receiving DOR from/to negative energy spots which would allow the orgone energy then to simply ‘clean-up’ the residual DOR and establish vibrant energy in the area going forward.

That is my perception of what we did and is subject to elaboration and/or updating as I am new to understanding this concept.

I’ll start a separate thread soon to discuss more of the specifics of the Lansing, MI gifting adventure, which I think will be an interesting test case to look at in evaluating the effectiveness of this approach.

Even a family member remarked to me that the area felt distinctly different before we left town.

Bottom line was that we believe that a highly DOR polluted town with a complex DOR network was essentially given a make-over with a fraction of the amount of orgonite that would have been required to gift each negative spot individually. Let me be clear that more gifting of individual spots would probably enhance the area even higher, but our goal was to change the energy of a whole city in just a few short days. I think that was accomplished with this approach.

If this test was as effective as we suspect it was, can you imagine how mortified the users of this DOR network must be by seeing their long established, complex, and likely very expensive network in the capital city of Michigan become neutralized in a MATTER OF DAYS, by a couple of regular guys. Talk about us applying the pressure instead of feeling the pressure. Good stuff.

Toby

Etheric winds and what I’m referring to seems less talked about while focus seems to remain in the physical object… not the etheric effect of the piece. I’ve observed etheric winds and their course through an area. These flows of orgone are balanced and very active. I’ve seen these at least as high as a few hundred feet in a well gifted area. It scrubs an area clean and the air seems to glow in abundance of energy… like the energy must manifest more abundance.

Toby and I gifted the area of Lansing Michigan between the 24th and 27th of May in actually a very very heavy thorough manner.
There are dozens of huge energy lines moving North and South in a corridor which runs direct through Lansing. There are many more lines running West and East through the geographic and Monumented center of Lansing.
I’ll go more into the important details after Toby writes his new post.
We gifted and hit the area so hard, and with very special orgonite, Lansing Michigan flipped like the politician who claimed he wouldn’t run for president…
After a day and a half of heavy gifting and cutting off this North and South flow of the DOR/Masonic/Manipulated Network of energies, I kept on thinking it was Sunday, but it was Wednesday. After a few hours of this, while knocking out the NorthEast block of the Lansing area, we both came to the realization that it was the middle of the week.
The people seemed in a state of shock. Not on the roads, not in the parks, Toby and I went for a nice Dinner after the work was done that day and people weren’t downtown… not in restaurants… just nowhere to be found for the most part.
Toby being from there felt it and we discussed it for a while, for a few days.
Thursday, people were back on the roads and all over town. We saved downtown and one very flipped energy spot in the Lansing Michigan area for Last. We were out gifting this network and found a totally hidden Large shipping and receiving center which had been build half underground and a huge mound of Earth had been stacked in front of it for hundreds of feet toward the road.
driving into the place revealed a heavily video security surveillance system. I had Toby pull in and park in such a way the camea wouldn’t see how many M17 tbs that were gifted… or even where they were gifted. Toby did great getting me to every place we had to get to… and then some. =)
On the back of the building, even completely hidden from the front of this building was a large extension which had heavily barred windows. It was made to look like a jail window though about 3 times as barred. There was a semi trailor parked out front and loading docks and absolutely no sign. Also was not on the map.
I believe it to be an entrance/exit to underground and also perhaps a place human trafficking could occur.
There is also a power line which comes in less that 8 feet from the ground… the power lines run into that building from a heavily isolated and Tree and Brush over grown area with the train tracks running through it. There is an elementary school and middle school and high school right next to this building though nobody would ever see it. I believe there could be train shipping and receiving also though we didn’t go around that side of the building.
Out in front of this building there is a Massive and very elegant and expensive building having some offices and a Dentist as well as something else which would employ the use of such a Huge building.
I’ll expand on the weirdness soon after Toby starts a new thread on Lansing Michigan

Working with many metal varieties and shapes has shown me how metal and orgonite tend to behave together with regard to orgone.
Basically, orgone seems a part of the metal when flat in a sheet of metal. The metal simply appears to have an aura.
Depending on the metal type, this aura will vary slightly in hue and intensity.

The natural behavior of orgone is to remain active and more or less gather at its highest point of concentration, while remaining active and ever moving. When balanced, orgone does not sit still, the potentials always seem to fluctuate… but to funnel this energy field into a space of its own, basically requires that the metal be rolled up or curved or spiral in shape. This creates a condition where the orgone freely moves from piece to piece being accelerated as it goes. It is orgone’s natural behavior to move to higher concentrations. IE, the reason a Reich Box (accumulator box) works. The corners of the box having more potential than the middle of the box sides… (less metal present than in a corner of the box)…. or

metal spirals mixed tightly together, the orgone flows and saturates a piece of metal and flows through and around it…
rounded pieces of metal get this orgone action going, it can be seen with any piece of metal though copper and brass provide a dense enough concentration of orgone to see it after developing some sight of it.
I have to speak from my ability to see the orgone make these actions… many more people are able to see orgone all the time… I believe anybody can develop their sight of this energy.
simply hold a piece of orgonite or copper in front of you and focus your eyes of the background wall color… then note the color of the metal, or orgonite…
then look at the wall color…… then look at the area around the piece of copper, with the wall color in the background… then the color of the metal… but there is a third color, or blurriness between the solid metal and the wall color… it might look brighter than the wall color. But that’s what I’m describing, the orgone field seemingly attached to the metal.

Orgone is basically accelerating in speed as it moves to and through differing densities of metal and differing potentials of orgone. dancing seems the correct analogy until the movement is accelerated to the point when cosmic superimposition takes place, bions are reportedly produced, documented by Reich. Basically, the action was termed Cosmic Superimposition. IE, the action when orgone is accelerated to the point when a flash of light can be easily seen and photographed. Reich has this action photographed and wrote a book on it.
Reich pretty much proved orgone as being alive at this point, the bions being the life form as he described it. The action of producing Bions, Cosmic Superimposition, produces the largest potential and excitement of balanced orgone energy which Reich made available in his documentation. Available in his Book on Cosmic Superimpostion.
I keep referring to Wilhelm Reich’s work as he proved many of the behaviors of Orgone energy.
These behaviors basically prove why orgonite works… though his documentation was in testing many materials and organic compounds with his varieties of metal… though he did not appear to work with long chain hydrocarbons.
At one point, Reich was documenting the behavior of orgone energy using a glass ball filled with metal bits and earth.

Flashes of light, almost like a tiny spark as seen from a sparkler, have been seen around orgonite for years now.
I believe that is cosmic superimpostion occurring, as Reich described it. I’ve been turning over the idea of where on the Periodic Chart of the Elements, Orgone would belong, based on its propensity to attach to metal the way it does… and which metals lend themselves more to that occurring.

to answer your question, about why tree resin and bees wax act in a more accumulative action in orgonite, it tests my knowledge of forms of organic compounds… as I’m not a chemist, I can only give my theory.
If metal spirals where acting efficiently enough to induce cosmic super imposition of the orgone field present in the metal, perhaps a second ingredient would not be necessary.

I’ve seen instances when that has been created, carefully and methodically to achieve the “perfect” shape for orgone to move around and accelerate to the point of creating cosmic superimposition. There is a ratio of potentials of the orgone energy (shape of a piece of metal) which tends to work well in getting the orgone to move to a space, instead of being evenly distributed along the flat surface of the metal.
Metal cones and certain types of metal nozzles do this. Tregascus has a variety of welder nozzles which are the seemingly perfect shape for the orgone to move off the metal and raise to the fine tapered point of. This can be collected by other metal pieces and funneled down into an even smaller space which causes an effect of attracting more orgone which moves in from the area and builds the orgone field in strength or density… density even though it continues to remain active.

A flat piece of metal has a certain size of aura around it (and through it, i believe)
simply cutting this flat piece of metal into a pile of spirals, produces a larger volume of visible orgone than the flat piece had…
so it is starting to work in attracting orgone already
though adding the right organics can make this much more efficient and help in creating the very active orgone field which causes cosmic superimposition to occur… even before that, the orgone is balanced as it is moving all through the pile of metal pieces and spirals.
a flat piece of metal can be placed on top of this pile of metal spirals and the actual aura of the pile of spirals (under the flat piece of metal, can be seen protruding though the flat piece of metal…
just before that happens, there is a very short time when the aura of the pile of metal spirals can be seen expanding to the edges of the flat piece of metal. As soon as the aura reaches all outer edges of the flat sheet of metal, the aura is instantly present through the metal in the flat sheet of metal which is resting on top of the pile of metal spirals.
It is as if the density of the metal was overcome and the orgone then passes right through the metal and continues to gather where there is a concentration of balanced orgone, metal being not a barrier in this case… the aura of the top sheet of metal also collects to this area of highest saturation of balanced orgone.
So for a single piece of orgonite, Volume of metal plays a huge roll in making the field of influence larger.
Adding more varieties of metal to this mixture, further mixes up the potentials of saturation of orgone. Differing level of potentials also help the orgone move and accelerate itself as it travels around through and from each spiral piece to the next.

Polyester resin and most varieties of Epoxy glues, which bond in long chain hydrocarbons, seem to aid in this process which the metal already has been doing. The molecular form of the hardened Polyester resin and Epoxy actually helps orgone energy to Accelerate to the point of cosmic superimposition efficiently enough to create a field of balanced orgone easily 1000 times that of the original flat sheet of metal. Adding a piece of a crystalline material boosts the efficiency of this block of orgonite in getting the orgone to accelerate and achieve the super-charged balanced orgone field, thus allowing the size of the orgonite block to be reduced while maintaining the strong field of balancing influence.

Resin which is not fully hardened, does not work nearly as well as the same piece of orgonite which has been given plenty of time to harden completely.
Bees wax is moldable and never seems to harden completely… and has been observed to work in a way with the metal pieces and crystal to not allow the full acceleration of the moving orgone… so a bees wax piece of orgonite moves the orgone though inhibits the orgone from reaching this high level of Efficiency (through orgone acceleration) which happens easily through the long chain hydrocarbons of the Polyester resin and Epoxy.
Tree resin, in my opinion and based on spending time with some recently and discussing it with another reputable psychic who sees the orgone, is perhaps better than bees wax though again does not provide the action of accelerating the orgone to the point of total orgone excitement which is cosmic superimpostion, as Reich described it.
The orgone is moving from piece to piece in the collection of spirals so it collects some orgone though it is never reaching the point of acceleration necessary to create the large field of balanced orgone… thus it concentrates orgone but doesn’t seem to move it enough to call functional orgonite.
Orgonite made with Polyester resin or most Epoxy resins create this super acceleration effect, Cosmic Superimposition… bees wax and tree resins apparently do not.
This is not to say that a tree resin HHG is going to collect DOR, it is just not having the large field of balanced orgone which is easily achievable using Polyester resin or Epoxy resin.

I hope this adequately describes, in my understanding, the Why of using Polyester resin or Epoxy. Those work.

Very exciting material, Ben. Thank you for unveiling this to me here !

I just have one pitiful technical question about the tree resin:
This kind of resin needs to be processed through high temperature – literally to be cooked on the open fire. The longer it is cooked, the better. Than, after cooling, it behaves like a stone. It was traditionally developed in the past, and it was called something like “tree resin stone”. This kind of the processed tree resin could provide those capabilities or not ?
I made few orgonite devices by this method.

again? same question, round #2?
is this only an obfuscation?

My apology. I think i got it now
image missing

Good work, Ben and Toby–good use of creative strategy, too.

I get a lot of reports from people in email who also gift in creative ways and then get some interesting confirmations. I think the ‘etheric wind’ principle is sound and that just about anyone will develop a feel for how to maximize their orgonite in the field, especially for those impossible-to-reach targets, like death towers and weather weaponry on military bases.

I think that grid gifting might be the next natural phase, as was done throughout the Toronto metropolitan area some years ago by Steve Baron and crew–tens of thousands of towerbusters, etc. Gare Clement, another Canadian, is preparing to do that in several Asian countries right now, perhaps including China. One approach doesn’t negate another, of course.

Everyone ought to have orgonite in the home, in the office, at school, in the shop, in church, stores, etc., and that’s essentially grid gifting. Everyone probably will before long but right now there are only a relative few of us doing this in the big world so we need to make ours count for as much as possible.

I’m hoping that Ben’s detailed description will give more people the confidence to try their own methods. You really do get a feel for this when you’re on the move and maybe that’s part of orgone’s own intelligence at work.

Only white folks seem generally convinced that everything but people, animals and plants is dead and dumb. Recognizing that everything is alive and exquisitely interactive gets us over the hump and helps us trust our own intuitive guidance.

~Don