Example of gaslighting

I think this is small potatoes compared to some of the things in this thread but exposing it in public might help my case, so here goes :-)

Since yesterday afternoon I’m having problems accessing my own website and email account. Yesterday access was intermitent but today it’s completely out. I’ve found a way around to check and send emails if necessary but still it’s very annoying to know I’m the only one who can’t access the website (and process orders)… it would be funny if it wasn’t such a hassle.

Fortunately the staff where I host the site is very patient though they must have thought I was a bit crazy.

This is a very “rare” technical problem on the side of my internet service provider. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s some clever sabotage.

On to boosting.

Ok, that was fast! Within 10 minutes the technician called and after hearing about it he decided to try something on his end that fixed it quickly. The way he described what happened was that somewhere along the route our home connection was being blocked (each connection goes through several hops or intermediate computers on the net) so I guess sabotage is not out of the question.

UPDATE: the problem was back within minutes to confirm an incident of targeted sabotage. I am again unable to check email via normal channels and unable to use the online store, process orders, post news etc.

So at this moment my connection is still being blocked somewhere along the way. All other websites are working for me and everyone else can still access my website.

Hi Carlos,

You’re not the only one, last sunday when attending the new boosting chat with Edu and Yu, my connection broke out half an hour before??? It lasted till today and the connection isn’t completely fixed.

The technician came by two hours ago and the reason was that my coax cable was a bit loose? So, when they replaced it last year they didn’t pinced it correctly to ground on the influx aspect? Last weekend they were working technical interferences on a mainhub four streets around the corner? It added to the electromagnetic influx and broke off the connection from the modem. The technician told me that it all added up in some way, to create a counter electromagnetic field to the already existing frequency. To put it simply, when your coax is not properly closed, it drips off like a liquid electromagnetic leak.

This internet provider has definitely some inside saboteurs.

The not so funny thing is when you have to call them, you have to dial six times the number six, think its already clearly enough and the logo is a rectangular winking smiley face …

Lets continue our efforts with even more eagerness, boosting too!

Charles

Charles, thanks for adding in to this. Reporting sabotage often helps with the problem and is encouraging for others who might be going through similar experiences.

I can’t really comment on the technical explanation they gave you but for the connection to break just as you are ready to start the chat seems too much of a coincidence, doesn’t it?

Over at this side things have been fixed since later yesterday so I can do business as usual again :-)

Over the years, I’ve found that tecchies suffer a peculiar sort of denial when it comes to agency sabotage and they’ll spend incredible effort explaining it all away with technobabble. Chuck (Azti on the forum) our site administrator who has kept the forum from being destroyed by these parasites for the past six years, is one of the few tecchies who openly acknowledges the problem of NSA/MI6/CIA/Mossadomite/Etc massive-scale hacking. Previous destructions were pretty overt and undeniable, incuding one case when the fiber optics cable under the street, just outside the server facility in Montreal was cut clean through and another when there was a fire in the Santiago, Chile, server facility. A few months after Chuck took over there was a midnight fire on Christmas eve in his server facility but he showed up and was able to extinguish it before it destroyed any of our equipment.

The timing of hacks, also the timing of the end of the hacks (as Carlos mentioned), is a telling feature of the sort of interference we get from teh sewer rat agencies.

Congratulations, by the way, to Edu, Charles and Yu for initiating a new international, informal chatroom group for fighting the enemy in the etheric realm. Typically, when we get hacked during such sessions it’s one of the many ways that we can confirm that we’re hitting the right targets Cool.

We started this sabotage thread a couple of years ago when sabotage had reached epic proportions and it’s been helpful for knocking it down to a bearable level, I think because the enemy are so incredibly sensitive to exposure, as all other parasites are.

Another sort of sabotage that sometimes goes along with hacking is the destruction and theft of packages in transit. For instance, I was unable to correspond directly online with Steve Baron in Toronto for many years after he and his crew distributed over 20,000 pieces of orgonite throughout that metro area by 2004 and most of the packages we exchanged were damaged or stolen during that time.

On that note, I had just about ran out of zappers a week ago and was relying on a new shipment of parts to keep a supply on hand. One of the boxes from my supplier was stolen enroute and UPS offered no explanation for it Wink. This was the first time a UPS shipment to me was interfered with in the 20 years I’ve been in the zapper trade.

The timely interference was clearly to prevent our chat from being effective, but me and Yu boosted our attackers and Cyclingflinger anyway. We should make Cyclingflinger attackers our main target in the next chat if the group agrees.

The title of the thread is ‘gaslighting’ so I’m going to add the following account from a zapper customer, who is a nurse in a hospital. I congratulated her for getting such overt intimidation because the enemy are essentially parasites, so they’re obsessed with hiding from us:

I may work in mainstream healthcare, but I have no faith in it. I am aware of the Flexner report (how the cabal ended up being in control of our medical/healthcare system). There are so many cures that are being suppressed. The people running our planet are amoral. I constantly try to awaken people to the fact that we live in a debt-slavery system. One morning I turned on my computer and (I don’t know how they do it…remote access?) a pyramid covered the entire computer screen and the words “We are watching you” showed up for a few seconds and my computer was back to its usual self.

Years ago, my site newyorkskywatch.com was hacked and here are the screen shots. I seriously doubt pro-Palestinians hacked a website exposing climate engineering and carbon credit tax scams.

(images missing)

For Me many times in researching the page would come up blank except for a MEN IN BLACK image wearing a black hat, remember piercing looking eyes. Also remember back in late \2001-02

with the old CRT type monitors somehow THEY were able to emit a high frequency signal out of those old monitors and aim it right at My temple giving a piercing headache leaving no choice but

to shut down the computer so the ATTACK went away. Has never happened ,that I’m aware of, with My flat screen monitors.

Don suggested I post this, I guess this is the right place.

yesterday, in Harrison county on my way to get my wife from work , I got pulled over for no reason, he tells me it’s because I passed him and a stopped garbage truck, others already did the same but didn’t even slow down. I didn’t want to be stuck behind a smelly truck so I very slowly went around. Gives me the ticket for improper passing, which I will beat in court if I get the right judge.

And today, what do I experience? The foulest smelling garbage truck I have ever smelled. Like rotten garbage and rotting corpses combined. I was stuck behind it for 40 minutes on a 30 minute trip bringing my wife to work, the whole way. The van still stinks with the odor of that truck after driving all the way back with the windows down. Every time it would have been safe to pass, he sped up and rode the center line so I couldn’t. These are very curvy roads and in 25 miles there’s only like 4 places to pass safely that wouldn’t freak out my wife. The funny part? The company that owned the truck lost the contract for the counties and all the cities on the coast more than 3 years ago. I haven’t even seen one of their trucks in over 3 years.

A bunch of little stuff like this has happened since the accident, more so in the last few weeks. But they are losing. I see the light. 4 of the worst bond companies, and there are some more, have been shut down by the state. They wrote a lot of bonds because they were discounting them. They didn’t get busted, but shut down because the county finally got tired of millions of dollars of revocations that went unpaid. One of them I have been boosting like crazy because he is a mason, and I gifted his lodge with a 6 ounce hhg. The way it works is you have 6 months to catch them before you have to pay a bond. Then if you don’t pay it by the revocation date, the court of jurisdiction is supposed to send the revocation to the state and the state revokes your license.

Well Harrison county ms being one of the top ten most corrupt counties in the union, doesn’t send in revocations on their favorites. These companies have been illegally operating for years because of the bad bonds. They have millions in revocations, 1 $500 bond unpaid should get you shut down according to the law. I’ve been raising hell about it and told to prove it at my expense. Well I guess the orgonite around their offices and around the courthouses and jails has started the process. They shut some others down also within the last few months for the same reasons. Looks like they are giving them a chance to raise the money and if they don’t, they are sending in the revocations to the state. I’m not trying to gloat or anything, and I wish no harm on no one, but honestly, I hope they stay closed. The one owned by a mason has literally stolen many tens of thousands of dollars from me by illegally discounting bonds. Anyway this was supposed to be gas lighting report, but here lately they go hand in hand!

Sorry where on the map this happened?

South Mississippi, USA.

Good job, Ed. Our readers might not know, by the way that your good and thorough orgnite fieldwork has lowered the crime rate so ‘severely’ that your livelihood is now a bit threatened Cool

Before I report our latest household gaslighting event I’ll share this from Frode in Norway (new CIA logo):

When Carol and I got home from an errand last week the back doors’ deadbolts were in place. We never use those locks. The next day, after Carol made our breakfast of superfood smoothies she took off for Montana for the weekend. I went to the post office and when I used the kitchen sink after that it was clogged, which has never happened, either. Carol had used the sink earlier that morning. I dumped a bottle of drain cleaner in it that evening but the next morning it was still not draining so I removed the trap underneath. The water still didn’t drain because the blockage was above the trap. I had to poke at it with a straw before the plug came down and the sink’s water drained into the bucket underneath. The plug was semi-solid and light colored. I didn’t touch it, of course, and when I dumped the bucket it was left on the lawn. I showed Jenny the next day but when Carol came home, later on, most of it was gone–either turkeys ate it or the fascists on steroids had removed it Wink

Found that one on the internet. SmileHave to poke a little fun of them, because they are such obnoxious bullies.

Some more craziness. This is also excerpts from emails to Don.

Now on another note the gas lighting has ramped up. Lots of weird stuff happening again like it did when I still had maniac mansion. Both vehicles out of commission within 2 days of each other. With the van I think it was just time for a new computer, they do go out sometime after 150,000 miles usually. We have a little over 250k on it. But my truck, definite sabotage. And just to let me know, same garbage truck again trying to make my wife late for work. But this time I was in my truck and passed him at an intersection where we were stopped for a red light. I ran the light to get around him because I knew My wife would definitely be late if I didn’t.

Anyway back to the weird stuff. In the past I would have just assumed the devil or one of his minions was screwing with me and I would have done some spiritual warfare to get rid of it. And if it were a spirit it would leave of course. But often it didn’t leave, leaving us confused as to why. Now I know why. Invisible technology being used by the shitbirds.

Yesterday when I was working on my truck scrambling to get it running as I was supposed to have left 15 minutes prior to go get my wife from work, something sliced my knuckle right where the pinky meets my left hand. I looked everywhere where my hand was there is nothing that could have done it. Not to mention the razor sharp precise cut. If I had gouged my knuckle on some rusty piece of metal under the hood the skin would be torn and shredded and the wound would be an ugly mess.

I swear it looks like I got stuck with a surgeons scalpel the cut is so precise. It even is shaped like I got a puncture wound from a scalpel. My hand was pointing down, and it must have been thrust up from below into my knuckle. It literally almost scalped my knuckle. I was bleeding like a stuck pig. Whatever sliced me went in about 5/8 of an inch scraping the top and side of my knuckle. It was a deep puncture. Thankfully I bleed freely and I coagulate well. I cleaned it thouroughly and super glued it in several places leaving some openings so it could drain. I’m guessing maybe 15-20 stitches (I exaggerated, really only 5-7 stitches would have done it)would have closed it) depending on how close they put them. The gash is about an inch long across the top and down the side of my pinky knuckle.
I couldn’t fix the truck so I called my mechanic who is also a friend, he worked on it a couple hours last night, and should finish it this evening when he gets off work. Another friend who lived near where My wife works picked her up for me and brought her home.

Oh, while the mechanic was here we were using the battery out of the bus as backup for the truck battery connected to the truck with jumper cables. Now this is a big battery, it weighs about 90 pounds. It was sitting firmly on a flat surface on top the radiator, no danger of falling even if bumped into. The mechanic and I were just walking back around to the front of the truck when we both saw that battery jump off the truck. It looked as though it was forcefully shoved off. He looked at me and said “I’m starting to believe what you been telling me more and more” it blew his mind.

He already has admitted in the past it looks like someone has been screwing with my truck. Other than myself, and once when I mistakenly let my cousin work on it, he is the only one I let touch it because he is honest and gives friends a huge discount. What would cost 500 in labor in a shop he will do for about 150 or so depending on how long it takes. He charges roughly the same per hour as the shops, but only charges you the actual time it takes to do it. Not the overly bloated book times the shops use.

Had $400 evaporate without a trace from the bank account again. Happened right after the van crapped out. Had $300 disappear from my personal money I keep in my pocket but put on the table when sleeping. Same day. So I went from thinking I had 1500 to put into the bus, to having nothing. I already spent the difference in parts and labor and gas trying to get the vehicles fixed. I have just enough left to pay The mechanic for the labor to fix the truck, hopefully! The money in the bank that evaporated belonged to the insurance company, it was their cut on the bonds I wrote; so I had to replace that out of my pocket. I’m so pissed off right now it’s not even funny. I need to revise how I pray and defend myself if they are able to physically attack me without me seeing them. Need to spread more orgonite.

This is also an excerpt from an email to Don.

I can see how posting all this and becoming involved in this effort has made me a harder target. It definitely has empowered me and I absolutely do not feel overwhelmed or like a victim at their mercy as I sometimes did prior to orgonite. Despite the latest bullshit I actually feel like I’m winning this war. There was a definite shift for the better after that accident, and that hasn’t changed 1 bit. If you have heard of anything at all that will counter or render ineffective their invisible tech, please let me know!!

In the last email I forgot to mention some of the strangest phenomena. I went to ALL the national auto parts chains looking for a computer for my wife’s van. None of them had the correct part in their computer. They all claimed "according to our computer there are 10 different computers for that year model with that engine and the computer you have isn’t one of them. WTF? Really?

I already knew ahead of time from my mechanic and a guy I trust at the junkyard that the computer I had was the ONLY one that worked for our year model and engine. And I verified it at the dealership too after the parts stores gave me the run around.

My wife thinks I’m nuts because I suggested “maybe someone hacked their computers knowing I would go to one of the 4 major parts chains” she says I’m crazy, but I retort “you think they cant do that? What has happened to all the money that just vaporizes from the bank from time to time?” It’s not that hard to do, if I had their equipment I could do it after a few hours (or days) of brushing up on network security and programming.