Exposing Energy Sucker Tactics

Carolien
22 Aug 2008 14:19
Subject: Exposing Energy Sucker Tactics
22 August 2008
Quote:
(quote Georg) Re: Expiration Date On Neo’s Passport Wink

What I like about the movie (Matrix I) is the metaphor of non awakened humans being batteries to the energy suckers while living in a completely delusional programmed reality. That’s SO DEEP for a hollywood movie…

Georg, this remark of yours is really profound. I hope you’ll express some more thoughts and experiences on this.

Though every EW reader should check out the predator blasting techniques – or ‘boosting’ for short – by Dooney, as offered in the link on top of this page… people have to recognize first that their energy is drained – by external sources. Especially “us” Western Europeans are educated to think of our feelings as something personal, something that comes entirely from within. Either psychological or physical.

The one thing boosting predators has learned me for sure, is that there are patterns in the way I feel drained, nauseous, absent minded or unbalanced at times. An energy suckers pattern that we’re all aware of, is the killing rage and rape that can explode amongst soldiers facing an unarmed “enemy camp” (: elderly, women, children). An inhuman change of mood for which soldiers cannot explain by their own moral standards, afterwards. More daily is the feeling of being exhausted after spending some time in a crowd of people.

However, if you begin to pay attention to sudden moods that come over you without any reasonable cause (if you’re not smoking pot, that is Shocked ) – like memories or dark thoughts that you thought you had under control a long time ago -, it’s the first step in freeing yourself from being food for predators. For that’s what we humans are: energy food for etheric predators. Or ‘batteries’ for short.

I am sure John has some authors on this subject to point out to us?

Carolien

Start gifting or making your own orgonite, at ORGONITE.eu.
Paddy
22 Aug 2008 15:41
Subject: Re: Exposing Energy Sucker Tactics
This is a subject I did not pay much attention to until very recently, I have to confess. But what you say, Carolien, absolutely resonates with me now because Dooney spontaneously found a cord attached to my 3rd chakra which originated with a female MI5/6 psychic. This may have compounded, maybe even caused my recent depression. I was very firmly of the opinion that this episode had to do with my own affairs, but I’ve rather changed my mind on that one.

After Dooney removed the cord and did her healing on me I felt almost instantly free of a nagging, dragging thing that was always pulling me down from time to time, even though I was feeling better overall. Doing the grounding exercises is an enormous help, I can testify to that and recommend them to anyone who is bothered by external interference of that kind. Since this freeing experience I can feel that someone is really pi$$ed off about that and trying to get back in, I can feel it in my moods and thoughts when I’m not fully present or awake.

Icke an others go on at length about us being batteries in this way but as far as I can tell they’re not suggesting any practical remedies like grounding or removing energy cords. This is real, folks, go to donebydooney.com for help.

I think the darker the mood/thought the lower down on the astral dungheap the sucking predator. I’m still learning to boost but that is definitely the way to defend yourself. I’ve never actually seen the Matrix movies but everyone keeps telling me so much about it that I feel I know most of what it’s about. It certainly seems remarkable that something so accurate came out of Hollywood and I would also like to hear more about it from Georg.

Paddy

john
22 Aug 2008 16:00
James Bartley seems to hit the spot about soldiers being possessed by Reptilians to commit atrocities http://www.whale.to/b/bartley3.html

The Matrix hit a button with me which I guess was the same as most people—-‘real’ reality could just be the etheric body and how anything could be going on there without our knowledge (eg energy feeding like Don Juan’s ‘the flyers’) unless you can access it, but I would expect the psychics to be able to see that. I guess the elementals live in the etheric reality.

Reading the nature Spirit book it mentioned man having 3 or 4 bodies, physical and etheric being two. I never thought of it (etheric) as being part of us, just somewhere you could visit. Funny old world where you are denied access to the main part of yourself.

Dooney said my 2nd and 3rd chakras were like black holes but no mention of cording. Have to say my will and libido has been pretty dire for some time. You get used to it and forget what it is like to be normal if I ever was. Only when I used to use psychedelics which probably made it worse in the long term. You can see the attraction for them.

Paddy
22 Aug 2008 16:19
Physical body, etheric body, astral body, I (or ego, though not in the ordinary sense). This knowledge has been available for a long time, different cultures call the bodies different names. Body, soul and spirit is another way of expressing it – did you know that the Church did away with the spirit part at a council of Nicea in the 7th or 8th century? I need to look that up again.

I realised years ago when I was reading the Don Juan books that he was talking about the etheric a lot. Everything living has an etheric body, is connected to the etheric world. The astral is the soul element and the I reaches into the world of pure spirit. That’s my understanding, anyway, not meant to be authoritative.

Paddy

Carolien
23 Aug 2008 08:08
Quote:
(quote Paddy)“I felt almost instantly free of a nagging, dragging thing that was always pulling me down from time to time, even though I was feeling better overall.�

That’s exactly it, Paddy. I too have felt instant relief of oppressive feelings over and over again, whenever I imagine my hearts energy going out to it’s source. Which boosting is all about. Knowledge has never done that for me. It is quite empowering. And all it takes is a little imagination and focus.

If there is more to earth frequencies and longitudinal scalar waves – more than science is telling us – then etheric defence is indeed learnable, and psychic qualities – like telepathy – are far more common then spiritual hierarchists want us to believe. Not as some kind of circus act, but as an every day tool to reclaim our space from whomever is invading our energy field.

I always thought that having an energy field was an assumption. An exotic idea that I couldn’t relate to, because I don’t see aura’s and get bored by people who emphasize spiritual development. I am still reluctant to accept any knowledge that I can’t practically use or experience directly myself.

It wasn’t until after experiencing the instant relief of boosting, that I started considering there might be energetic fields surrounding us after all. I still keep an open mind to other explanations, when offered. But for me, it sure beats the rational, enlightened notion of ‘physical integrity’ (meaning: everything you feel comes from within) – since I can make the dragging and draining feelings go away now, without spending hours on introspection. I think there’s great and reliable comfort in that. Apparently we can be more then batteries to predators, if we choose to.

To me, boosting is as empowering as orgonite is! So shitbird MI6/CIA/Langley/whatever agents: take your pick in my downheartening memory lane… I am on to you now and having the time of my life with it Mr. Yellow .

Carolien

Start gifting or making your own orgonite, at ORGONITE.eu.
Paddy
23 Aug 2008 15:57
I have to confess to being a bit of a knowledge junkie, or more accurately, a curiosity junkie. As I grow older, I become more curious as to what conclusions other life experiences, creeds etc have to say about the same phenomena. The problem with knowledge is that one can mistake it for real life (whereas it’s only a map) – been there, done that – and one ends up spending far too much time upstairs in the head and completely neglecting the heart and the will. I believe that’s when we become vulnerable to all sorts of interference from all sorts of unsavoury entities.

Everyone is different, we all must find our own path. What works sure fire for one person doesn’t do anything for another. What I like about grounding and boosting is that it’s real and happens right now, I can experience it every day. But old habits die hard and sometimes I have to work really hard not to fall back into morose introspection. Ahh, the world is a big place and time is a long thing Wink

Paddy

Carolien
27 Aug 2008 06:58
Quote:
“So shitbird MI6/CIA/Langley/whatever agents: take your pick in my downheartening memory lane… I am on to you now and having the time of my life with it Mr. Yellow .”

Here are a few gibberish emails I received after posting about psychics trying to get inside our heads and obstruct/intimidate us. Some of the scrambled words relate to subjects that were on my mind lately.

You need to practice more, guys! It was ‘white berries’ – not ‘berry’ – I was thinking about in relation to Scotland. But you got the ‘zusje’ all right, sorry I deleted that email before understanding this attempt. If you really want to be famous, you better learn to use plain English.

Btw, I changed the direct http URL’s in the emails to [link=XXXX], for they might lead to computer viruses.

Carolien

——————————————————

otnvnpn wrote:

Email: aldrqw [at] khdhhq [dot] com

——————————————————

acE51a hvpqzjukdrdb, [link=XXXXXXX]wnogzuhbnobp[/link],
[link=XXXXXXX]njmkjizzncvi[/link], [link=XXXXXXX]vagrfmhhmio.com[/link]

——————————————————

Office Use Only:
Email: aldrqw [at] khdhhq [dot] com
Login Name: Not logged in
Login Email: Not logged in