False Flag Attack for Germany, June 26!

I’m announcing it so that it can’t be committed by the corporate felons [Image Can Not Be Found]

I’m also not sharing the name of the orgonite-flinger who sent it to me but he’s reputable and I trust him:

Don,

I’ve got some information about a planned false flag at the beginning of the soccer women world championship in Germany at the 26.6.
It’s serious, they want to place a dirty plutonium bomb and blame the moslems.

Every stadium should be heavily gifted. This would explain the high presence of police cars, black jeeps, military… in the last few months. I always thought it was due to the coming collapse of the Euro, maybe I was wrong…

Please let your psychics have a close look at this, I feel that Germany is a main target since a long time and they plan something. This would also explain the severe attacks here. Keep in mind that Japon came as a surprise and Germany can be compared with Japon – It’s economically strong, the last nation with considerable savings (that can be robbed) and an important export nation and both, Japon and Germany, are enslaved since they lost the war.

Thats it for now, talk to you soon,

Hi all, Germany needs help!

I really do not want to fall into the trap of fearmongering, but there are hints that the planned attack on the olympia stadion in Berlin on the 26th of June must be considered very serious.

The shutdown of the German site (cb-forum.com) is another hint that there is something going on…
As far as I know, this is the first time that this site is offline for more than one or two days. Please to all readers, give the information to all the Berlin busters, bust the hell out of the Berlin stadion!

If nothing’s going to happen, I will be happy, but why risk anything? They didn’t change their plans with 9/11, they will not like to change their plans in Berlin.

All this must be seen in context with the current Eurocrisis. An event like this will bring the whole financial system down. Not the worst thing in the longterm, but devastating if the event is too sudden.

I want to add that i’m confident that when the stadium is well busted and the information is out, nothing is gonna happen and thats my intend of posting this…

The shutdown of the German site (cb-forum.com)

It’s not the first time the forum is gone for a couple of days [Image Can Not Be Found]
I don’t think anything is gonna happen, there are false flag attacks info every week since so long now and none of them turn out to be true, so I don’t see why this one should be any different! All I see is the fear-mongering tactics that are failing more and more. Even the PJ people don’t really care much about what’s reported on TV anymore [Image Can Not Be Found]

I would feel more comfortable if there is lots of orgonite around the stadion, you never know.

With those many people coming there this is useful anyway. If there is only a potential danger, you must react in advance, this is simple tactic. What I really don’t like is the silence from the Berlin orgonite warriors. Wake up, please!

As I already said, if nothing happens, it was no mistake to place orgonite there.

From what I remember the water canal that is about 1km away from the stadium was already well gifted a year ago or so, I’m sure they’ll take care of it (or maybe its already been taken care of)

I just checked the forum (cached version since the forum is offline)
The staidum was gifted in 2006 already for another event [Image Can Not Be Found]
http://www.cb-forum.com/Forum/……pic=2121.0
or [cached/url:25vke9in

Hi all,

This post is not about the 26.6. but it is related to it.

The weeks before this date I intensified busting a lot to prevent a desaster. The second motive were the continuous wheather attacks on Germany over the last months. The only reason you didn’t hear about it was the huge amount of orgonite which is already placed here. Nothing happened, but the experienced orgonite warrior knows how to read the sky.

HAARP is nearly a dayly occurance now and there were some really strange, even tornadolike storms. The good thing is, they did no harm. Only once two women died in a storm near the Bodensee, Germanys biggest lake, which needs more ogonite.

But actually I wanted to bring good news, and this is that the severe drought of the spring is over in all middle Europe. My part of it was placing another about 1000 TBs, 100 HHGs, several nice “bombs” (10 KG Orgonite bombs from JohnConnor) and 20 earthpipes mainly in the southwest of Germany. Also Dresden, Frankfurt, Strassburg in France, … got their part. In the moment the main work is done and I’m expanding at a more modest pace.

More about that later

Habibi

I forgot to mention:

Today there is rain again, 12-15 degrees maximum, snow in the mountains….
Quite cold for July, but it’s O.K. The nature still needs the rain.

Habibi

Hi all!

Update for Germany:

We had the driest November in history, actually there was no rain at all for about 6-7 weeks. Even the big rivers had hardly any water. This was obviously a HAARP attack again combined with furious chemtrail attacks.

By the way there was also a big jump in death cases and sick people, we live near a hispital and some days you could hear them nonstop, really!
Why this is the case, I don’t know.

A few guesses:

-In the actual currency crisis Germany is like the last stronghold in Europe and the most important economy in Europe, maybe a keyrole in introducing a world currency? So gifting here is especially important.
-Germany is important for the NATO/America to prepare their wars in the middle east, most of the supplies go over Germany.
-As a friend of mine told me once, a part of the ancient parasitic world order had their center in Germany in the old days, it is hard for me to make my mind about this, but for sure there are many old castles and mystic places, you can find them really everywhere, maybe even hidden SS/Vryl underground bases, I personally know about several bases, but not who is inhabiting them.
-maybe just kindergarden-like revenge foul b’couse the drought in summer was prevented.

So again there was a hard work to be done. The nice part of this is, every attack encourages me to gift more, not less, so I say thank you, guys! Another big TV-Tower, the city of Heilbronn and Friedrichshaven, the biggest german Lake, the Bodensee and countless little ugly antennas and nice places in the nature are busted now.

A mountain near a little village called “Sternenfels” (starsrock) is busted now, a good add to the already well gifted “Sternberg” (mountain of the stars). All in all since the last drought I gifted another about 500 TBs, 50 HHGs and a couple of inlays, and now finally the rain is back! I won’t stop this, the next important targets are already on my list…

http://www.wetteronline.de/eurovor.htm

Klick on the right to look at the days, rain every day! This is only a forecast, but the last two days there was already a lot of rain. Blue means downpour.

The operators seem to be in charge too, in Friedrichshaven the was another gifter just one or twe days before me, and funny enough, I didn’t feel the urge to gift a special region of Friedrichshaven, I’m quite sure that this region was already gifted. Very nice!

This is meant to be an encouragement for everyone to break wheather manipulation. Also many thanks to Gerhard Huber (Orgonise Germany) for his support in the gifting.

Good gifting to all, Habibi (Schachmattdemmast in the German forum)