Farming in Nyamira

Nyamira is a place surrounded by hills and rivers so that when we do gifting farmers get adequate rainfall and orgonite distributions do well.

In most places where we did gifting during rainy days there are lots of raindrops due to gifting.

Farmers who grow tea leaves get easier time to grow their crops due to much and adequate rainfall.

The owner of those farms always do gifting in their areas of growing crops places where we did gifting trees grow very tall.

Dancan.

Thanks Dancan for the good picture, in fact that picture is a clear proof that our gifting work proves good. In that place previously people could not live there because of the night runners and other evil practices but our tireless gifting made it better and now people can live and work there. In fact bad people move away because of the power of the orgonite which we gifted in that place. They can also get good rainfall and the outcome could prove good life

Mrs O

Yesterday when I and my son Billy were doing gifting in the Kisii Nyamira mountains, we found the environment to be very clear for all the night runners plus all the wachawi which had been there are less effective and could not affect the community as before. They had run away due to the effectiveness of the orgonite which I and my son had tossed in that area from 2012. One of the residences when we tried to enquire about the safeness of the area, in fact he gave us an encouraging testimony about peace and stability of the area as per now. He told us that they simply find themselves enjoying peace they could not know the source, and in fact he went on praising peace something which made us to have a lot of courage to continue with the work for to us we had known the source ( orgonite)

Through our mountainous gifting’s, the sufficient brains has made their coffee to every productive, so from these we could say that all our efforts in those areas have given birth to a lasting hope and economic stability.

On the 25th all our east Africa gifters we organized to meet in Kisumu for both retreat and seminar and even our brother is in Kisii took it positively. In fact through sensitization the Kikundi have found other more countries like Madagascar, Ghana, Zimbabwe and we know orgonite is soon taking another footing. The Ghanaian even want support Chris and host him in his country so that he can go and teach them how to make the orgonite

While was in Kisii I found that in Nyanza two names of Chris children namely Esao and Belinda orgonite led in last year KCSE Exam. In fact these children were nicknamed orgonite for every time they keep on singing about orgonite and even every morning while going to school they could gift along the road. While enquiring much from their parent Chris, he told me that even the teachers befriended them naturally, concerning their achievement, not only them a lone even that school performed very well. This gives me another experience that, even when a school is orgonized even knowledge wise the children do improve. Two children of Chris made the principal to award them with books for joining form one next year 9th January 2017. We can really count all these as the achievement of the orgonite and zapper.

That was also what helped Billy my son while in school; in fact Billy could give sick student the orgonite zapper something which made even the teachers to love him. At times even when I could not raise the fees in time the Principal could not sent him home because of his orgonite achievement. Environmental wise that collage is in a dry place but because of his continuous gifting , now they have the trees in the school compound and even on the environ.

Mrs O

would love hear some of their orgonite songs!

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

We have a vision of putting up orgonite plant in Nyamira to sustain the people. We have got some good personnel who is going to help us there effectively. Those who tend to demoralized us not to continue making the orgonite have exhausted.

Mrs O

Thanks for the very thorough reports, Mrs O. We all enjoy having more details about your lives and surroundings and it’s very good for the record, too.

Geoff has a popular radio program in New York City and if you can send a recording to him of the children singing about orgonite he may play that for his audience. I think you can also post it on the forum.

When the people in an area where the kikundi have sacrificed a lot of time, energy and even their physical well being have decided to invest their own money toward a facility for orgonite production, as is happening in Nyamira as well as most of the countries where you all have traveled over the years, it’s very encouraging!