Feds to Nuke Mich. Penn, SC or NC Soon?

Evidently, potassium iodide is being quietly passed out to ‘continuity of tyranny, er I mean ‘government’’ personnel on those states, right now. Shelf life is 5 years for this stuff and all the states already have enough but those four states are getting more than the rest, so some of us wonder if the feds are planning to set off a nuke in one of those in order to scare all of the Pajama People in the Untied States of America into embracing martial law. Thx, Liz, for sending me this juicy bit!

I’m not paranoid–just figuring that if enough of us discuss it on the web the feds will have to abandon that mass murder plot, as they’ve evidently had to abandon all of the rest of them (except ‘Hurricane Relief’ in New Orleans) in the nine years of ‘anti-terrorism’ since they blew up the World Trade Center.

~Don

Posted link to this on Fulford’s paid site as well as on my FB page. Interestingly the time of my FB post was 11:11. I expect it will viral out from there…

I was listening to Cliff High ( http://www.halfpasthuman.com/ ) being interviewd with Patrick Timpone on http://www.oneradionetwork.com and Cliff cited with his psychic linguistic software a "huge blip’ of energy for this coming November 8 to 11. His thoughts were that they were going to try to pull off another 911 but on steroids.

Something perhaps to be aware of and boost diligently…hkj

My hunch would be first choice is Michigan.

They have a very vocal Muslim population in Dearborn to blame it on.

Parts of Detroit or Flint look like a war-zone anyway, so planting it would be relatively easy.

If the psychics look for it maybe they can start there.

Toby

My take on this is a little different.

Michigan is out. Too close to Canada and too far in the middle of the country. They’re looking for a false flag, not to contaminate a goodly part of the US/Canada with radioactive fall-out.

Similar thought for PA – too close to NY (their power/money base) and too close to Maryland (NSA HQ) and DC and with the jetstream that runs right across the US the radiation would probably wind up everywhere also.

NC – too much military stuff in VA – one state “up” to want that contaminated. Also too close to DC.

SC, now we’re talking. A detonation nearer the shoreline would not contaminate much as the prevailing winds drag most of it out to sea but being a hot vacation spot would certainly provide the ammunition they need to declare marshal law.

Just my current view on things.

Gene

Well said.

The emphasis of maximizing emotional impact with a controlled or controllable physical impact makes SC more plausible at this point.

Michigan would be messy for the points you mentioned and others.

Toby

SC raises the flag for me too but my impression is that this was neutralized the first weekend of September.
Interesting confirmation of the felt threat though. It may be a good idea to just assume it is not past and therefore remains a threat.
I’m sure the psychics will spend some effort looking at that in a group setting soon. The sooner the better, probably.
Looking at the weather patterns and seasonal changes to the flow of weather systems could perhaps give a clearer indication
of when this would be most beneficial to the overall agenda.
Looking at the Farmers Almanac, I get a “hit” on Nov. 13th
Keeping low energies, such as fear, out of the equation will likely help by removing some of the energy that would be needed to manifest such an event.

Great piece of intel about the PI though.
That could help but the possibility of a misdirect is probable too.
How a leak of info like that could make its way here is perhaps noteworthy as well.

This could be unrelated to what we were discussing in this thread yesterday, but last night after dark I heard a helicopter buzzing slowly over our house.

I looked out the window to see it moving SW with a white light, a steady blinking blue light and an erratically blinking red light on the bottom. Could be nothing special but I wanted to add to the record.

Toby

Happens all the time to me though recently its been more private single engine planes which I haven’t figured out yet.

They have some kind of electronic equipment on board and some kind of antenna I think allows them to “feel out” the edge and strength of their DOR field – either just scare tactics against you or they’re looking for holes and trying to figure out why they’re there.

Celebrate by going out and increasing the radius of coverage around your area (wink).

As I posted in a prior topic, I was in the garage making some TB’s with the door open. I had an Apache fly close to the ground up along my property line on one side of the home to the other end of the development, make a hairpin turn and head back along the other side. Necessarily I waved to them on the way back (wink) and gave the craft a big old ball of love I ordered to stay with it till it went out of service (wink).

Gene

For those interested you can obtain a good combination of Potassium Iodide and Iodine in the proper form and proportion by acquiring Lugols Solution 2%.

Apparently, a daily dose is extremely important to normal thyroid function. An MD in Michigan, Dr. Brownstein, has put out some very nice books and lectures on his extensive experience treating thousands of patients with iodide/iodine preparations.

Dr. Brownstein is an interesting character as he admits freely that he started out his practice as a typical MD who ordered lot’s of scans/tests and subsequently lot’s of pills without seeing much healing in his patients. He actually was prepared to QUIT his practice as a result of feeling unable to help people get better. As he tells it, a chance meeting with another doctor set him on a quest to investigate healing using natural substances.

His book ‘Iodine, Why You Need It, Why You Can’t Live Without It’ is a fantastic and easy read. As a personal note my wife was 95% relieved of cystic breast issues by supplementing with a preparation of iodine called Iodoral.

Iodoral & Lugol’s are basically the same preparation, one is tablet and the other is liquid.

Hope this helps someone. The links below address the issue of iodine deficiency and how to obtain a book on the issue.

Toby

[Iodine Deficiency/url:2sar23xd
https://www.drbrownstein.com/bookstore_Iodine.php/url:2sar23xd